Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarika ShindeYour feedback matters!
How long I take medicine? what are the side effects? is long-term use harmful? how to control my cholesterol?
Hi sir or mam I am a boy my height is 5.5 I want to become tall my aim is 5.9 any capsule any exercise brierly explain plz.
Hi My skin there was black dots and also my back was pain from last 2 weeks so I want good solution.
I am having public speaking fear. Can I use GELSEMIUM 200 (Dr reckeweg) for that? If not then what are the ways that I can remove my fear?
I am suffering from solid hair fall .even it's already been bald like "V" shape. BUT as I know the reason is that 1. I have so dandruff in my hairs I have tried some oils but didn't worked at all .2.i have gastric problem . So what are remedy to stop this hair falling and is there any remedy exist by which I can regain my lost hairs and hide v shape?
Iam 30 yrs old female I have heavy hair loss past 1 yr, my hair is in the stage of becoming bald head in front portion of the head, please suggest a solution for me. Very ashamed to go out. Please please.
Sir, I am 39 years old male want to reduce my weight which is 90 kg, my height is 5 ft 7 inch. Pls help.
I have pimples and planning to meet a skin doctor, my near ones said it's because of my age. They said at this age getting pimples is natural. But before meeting to a skin doctor, I want to dry some home remedies. Can anyone suggest few things that can get me rid of these pimples?
Skin health is an indicator of a number of factors, such as blood circulation, digestion and waste removal from the body. The skin is considered to be an organ in itself as it performs certain important functions in the body. Therefore, you always need to make sure that your skin is in its optimal health. Common skin conditions like acne, dandruff and blackheads can easily be prevented by following certain precautions.
Outlined below are some tips to keep your skin healthy:
- Avoid junk food: It’s high time you stop eating processed foods and the ones covered in grease. Junk foods which are rich in oil and sugar can make your skin oily and cause acne. Instead, replace them with seeds and nuts.
- Exercise: The benefits of exercise are not limited to fat loss; it is beneficial for the skin too. Exercises such as running boosts blood circulation in the skin and the sweat helps in draining out various waste products from the body.
- Diet: Your diet should consist of fiber rich foods, which improve your digestion. Many problems of the skin are linked to a bad digestive system. Cut out simple carbohydrates and include complex carbohydrates such as brown rice.
- Follow a skin care regimen: You should follow a proper skin care regimen to maintain your skin. Wash your skin with a mild cleansing agent every day and moisturize it. Apply sunscreen while going out to prevent sunburns.
- Drink lots of water: Drink lots of water every day. Water helps in cleansing the body by removing the waste products from the body. Abstain from alcohol because it only adds calories and damages the liver. Aim for at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis.
- Avoid overexposure to the sun: While sun exposure allows the skin to produce vitamin D, but too much of that can lead to sunburns. It increases the risk of certain skin cancers as well. Make sure to apply sunscreen and wear full sleeved clothes before going outdoors.
- Exfoliate regularly: Make sure you exfoliate your skin on a regular basis to clean your skin and get rid of the impurities. Don’t scrub your regularly as it may damage the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.