Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sarika ShindeYour feedback matters!
I am a 28 year old male from India and frequently travel however during my few recent visits after hectic travel schedule, I started to observe kidney stone issues that I had about 4 years ago. Please suggest what should I do or what medicines should I carry along to relieve the pain.
My kid telling headache and getting little bit fever on the time. She's age is 3 years completed. Why she is crying I don't know she showing his head and that time getting fever. What happened please tell me.
Hi doctors I loose my fairness and glow ness of my face I thought due to continues nightfalls. I am student of class 11th I am 17 year boy doctor how can I get glowing and fair face which is loose by nightfalls my skin is now oily, having pores and I feel weak how to recovered it I am poor boy.
My face was clean before MDR tb but I was patient of MDR tb during 2013 to 2015 period so my face have so much pimple and dard sign any suggestion for removing pimple.
I am 32 years old man and have azospermia, any chance to increases the count and chance for a baby. Please advise.
I am suffering from acne problem for the last four years. What are the home remedies to get rid of it?
I am 24 years old girl and have heavy dark circles. I have tried some creams but got zero results. So please suggest me something that really works.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques.