Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarika Doshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarika DoshiYour feedback matters!
I had visited to Homeocure clinic many a times for my various problems like menses related complaints , hair fall, skin related , even for concentration in studies, migraine, Pimples etc. Dr. shailesh Doshi sir and Dr. Sarika Madam are very good listener. They ask every minute things, observes , and give very simple but important advises, simple changes in life style, diet and simple exercises.... Medicines was given at the clinic only in very systematically designed. All staff Poonam , Renuka are also explained everything till I understand how and when to take medicines, about their actions, do's and don'ts..... Excellent experience every time. I can consult to both of them even for any minute problems also, even on whatsaap and smses...... Great job by Dr Doshi Sir and mam....
The doctor is very gentle, hear each and every complaints, and give the medicines accordingly. The way he explained about my disease and the tips given by him are very logicle and correct. He adviced some dietary tips which are very simple and can easily implemented.Thanks doctor....
I had done a kidney transplant in the year 2017 may. And my age is 19 years. I am using tacrolimus drug with combination mycophenolate. My question is what is the normal range of tacrolimus level after 1 year post kidney transplant patient in adults.
Hello Sir. Mere Teeth main se Kabhi Kabhi Blood Nikalta hai. , Please uske Liye mujhe Koi Treatment Batayen jisse meri ye Problem Solve ho sake ,
My weight is so much more and also much more stomach. My stomach and requested appropriate measures to minimize weight and easy to tell.
Hello Dr. I have fungus infection from last two months. It is black in colour .I used so many skin ornaments and tablets. When I stop taking medicine it starts again. please help me. thanks.
Im 20 years old. Im having severe headache when saw laptop or computer for more than one hour. Pls help me to cure it.
Some people shy away from the concept of counselling because of a lot of stereotypes and judgements associated with it. Many people believe that going to a counsellor means something is wrong with you. However, that is not the whole truth. Counselling helps you in organizing your life and thoughts and this further helps you in making beneficial and positive choices in your life and career.
Counselling for your personal life
Counselling can go a long way in enriching your life and also helps you in moving forward on a positive and successful path. It can help you:
- Feel less lonely- Since you do not know the counsellor personally, you won’t feel awkward talking about your problems and thoughts which you normally do not share with your family and friends due to the fear of judgement. Doing this makes you feel a lot better and helps you in dealing with your problems.
- You get to see everything in a different light- When you go through something in your life and keep it to yourself, it sometimes causes you to see everything from an one-dimensional and pessimistic perspective. But when you talk to someone about it, it might help you see the same problem from a different viewpoint. In some cases, a new take on your problem can make you tamp down its intensity, unlike how you perceived it initially.
- Release of emotions- Bottling up your emotions is never a good idea since it can make you feel depressed and anxious. Opening yourself up and talking about your problems freely can be a very relieving experience which can make you feel ten times better and happier.
- Sharing your experiences and burdens- Having that one person who will always listen to you and your difficulties without any judgements ensures that you stay mentally and psychologically happy.
- Counselling helps a lot in creating self-awareness- Scrutinizing and discussing your thoughts and emotions with your counsellor can make you greatly aware of yourself and your character. The moment you realize which path to take, everything will become clear to you and provide you with the much needed peace of mind.
Counselling for your professional life
Counselling doesn’t just help you personally but can also help you a lot professionally. It can do so in the following ways:
- Counselling rids you of confusion- If you are confused about which direction to take in your career, go to a counselor and he will help you get clarity. He will steer you in the right direction by going through your educational qualifications and then guiding you through the prospective career options.
- Helps you understand your strengths and weaknesses- Education counsellors can help you understand your strong points and well as weak points and make a plan for your career accordingly. This will help you figure out the road you need to take and the ones to avoid viz-a-viz your career.
- Assists you with your job searches- If you are looking for jobs, counsellors can make your job searching a whole lot easier. They will help you with your research, preparing documents such as cover letters and resumes.
- Provides mental and emotional support- Building your career and looking for jobs can sometimes be an emotionally draining process. Counselling can help you keep a calm and level head. Counsellors can play a very big part in boosting your morale by providing you with the much needed motivation and support.
- Helps you in dealing with problems in the workplace- in case you are going through any problems in your office, you can talk about it with your counsellor. He or she will help you understand the situation and give tips so that you can find a solution for the same.
Counselling has numerous benefits that can help you in so many ways in making your life better. Having a clear and peaceful mind is a crucial part of being happy in life. So, if you are going through any difficulty don’t hesitate in reaching out to a counselor. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!