Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarang S Jadhav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarang S JadhavYour feedback matters!
I am having saviour headache for last three days. I have consulted my local doctor but its getting more tough to bear?
Sir, I already done two times orthoscopy by doctor for removing loose body generate in right knee. But in MRI again show loose body (synovial chondromatosis. Can I done orthoscopy third time for remove loose body or it is reaksable. Please advice me.
My baby is 8 month old, My pediatrician says that My baby has Hemoglobin mild deficiency, Is occurs generally all infants Is Right sir?
Hello doc, I'm high at temp and feeling chill around me and instead of white I'm experiencing light yellow color everywhere, I hav light headache.
Irritable bowel syndrome is a disorder, which generally affects the colon (large intestine). It usually show symptoms like abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, diarrhea, gas and constipation. IBS is a long term condition. It can result in sudden mood swings, depression and thus holds you back from living your life to the fullest. IBS can be controlled by managing lifestyle, stress and managing your diet. Medication and counseling could also be required to manage IBS.
Symptoms of IBS:
- Immense cramping and pain.
- A feeling that your belly is bloated all the time
- Severe gas
- Alternating and sudden bouts of constipation and diarrhea.
- Presence of mucus in the feces.
When should you consult a doctor for IBS?
IBS is not a chronic disorder and can be controlled by home remedies. It may also require medical treatment if the symptoms become acute and persist for too long. If you experience certain symptoms like rectal bleeding, weight loss and heavy abdominal pain that might increase at night, you may be at a risk for colon cancer. If such symptoms persist, you should visit a doctor as soon as possible.
Causes of IBS:
- Foods: Most people are susceptible to IBS if they consume foods like spices, fats, fruits, cabbage, beans, broccoli, cauliflower, carbonated beverage, milk or alcohol. These foods irritate the lining of the stomach and trigger IBS. However, the trigger may vary from person to person.
- Stress: Signs and symptoms of IBS can also increase if you are very stressed out. Stress makes your muscles too worked up and this may result in IBS. However, you should know that stress aggravates or triggers the symptoms but doesn’t cause IBS.
- Hormones: Women are more likely to develop IBS. Fluctuations in the hormonal cycle can trigger IBS. This usually occurs around or during menstruation.
- Other illnesses - Sometimes illness such as gastroenteritis (infectious diarrhea) or bacterial overgrowth in the intestines can trigger symptoms of IBS.
- Age: You will be more likely to develop IBS if you are 45 years of age or above.
- Hereditary: People having a family history of IBS are more susceptible to develop IBS.
- Mental problems: Depression, personality disorder, anxiety and a history of sexual abuse can also trigger symptoms of IBS.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!