Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sapna Munimae
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna MunimaeYour feedback matters!
My periods are delayed . I m not able to conceive . I had a miscarriage last year . But now i m very stressed whether i ll able to conceive or not. Please suggest me that should i do for conceiving ?
My periods not came last 50 days I check also but I'm not pregnant what's a problem tell me please Dr.
My girlfriend and me had sex multiple times. She had ipill 4 times within 2 months .and she just had her period and after 5 days. She had her period again. Is this bad?
Hi Doctor I am 28 years old trying to conceive I have pcod but my periods are pretty normal, I get them within a difference of 2-3 days. Last month my doctor advised me a follicular scan and on day 17 the egg size was 19 mm and on the same day she gave me lupride injection for ovulation after two days she said the egg was released However this month my periods are overdue by 5 days and just a day back I noticed thick white discharge which I generally do not get even during ovulation. I was on duphaston for 10 days. However when I did pregnancy test it was negative. I am wondering why was that thick creamy discharge? Should I consider testing again or the delayed periods and thick creamy discharge are side effects of lupride?
In what time can I have unprotected safe sex. Before periods or during periods please tell me explain.
Lmp 27/09/2017, ovulation 11/10/2017 (on day 15th), today dpo 21 My doubt when I take hpt, to get positive result.
Sir her problem is. Her period is irregular. When its start then continuously bleeding 3 or 4 week. Give me the absolute solution please.
We are doing sex continuously from 12 th day to 21 days of my wifes mc. All sperm went to vagina. My semen report is normal and wife mc also regular. But my sperm not went to vagina with certain force or particular speed when it discharge. What is the reason behind that . Can my wife get pregnant with same.
Plums originally originated in the continent of Asia. They are the member of the plant Genus Prunus, which also consists of apricots, cherries, and almonds. One can’t go wrong in adding plums in their diet. Plums have the qualities of being low in calories and they also enable you to meet your daily dose of vitamin A, vitamin C, and fiber needs. Some other amazing benefits of plums are :
- Low in calorie content: Plums contain few calories as compared to its portion size, as they are low-energy foods containing 70 calories. There are just 70 calories in two plums of medium sizes. It has been suggested by CDC (Centre for Disease Control and Preventions) that when one includes more amounts of low-energy dense foods in their diet, it can help them to limit their total amount of calorie intake for controlling hunger and weight loss.
- Good source of fiber: Plums are very good source of fiber. 2 grams of fiber can be found in two medium sized plums. In average, adults need about 20 to 30 grams of fiber in a day, where most people consume only around 15 grams of fiber. The fiber content in foods can help control hunger. Fiber also helps to add bulk to our stool. It helps to mitigate and prevent constipation. Fiber also has the power to prevent the risks of heart diseases by absorbing cholesterol from our blood stream.
- Low glycemic index food: The calories in plum come from the carbohydrates in the form of sugar. In two medium sized plums, there is about 19 grams of carbs and about 16 grams of sugar. Although plums are high in sugar and carbohydrates, plums are low glycemic index food. The glycemic index helps to rank the foods that contain carbohydrate on how and by how much they affect blood sugar. Foods with a high glycemic index can cause a brisk rise in blood sugar. Whereas foods with low glycemic index cause a little bit of rising in blood sugar. And also people who eat too many of high glycemic index food has a high risk of diabetes and also heart disease according to the Harvard School of Public Health. Whereas eating low glycemic index foods helps to control diabetes and also helps in weight loss.
- Good source of vitamin A: Eating two medium sized plums can provide about eight percent of a person’s daily need of vitamin A or 400 international units. Vitamin A is essential for eye health, development and growth, immune health, reproduction, and bone health. Vitamin A is also known as a fat soluble vitamin.
- Good source of vitamin C: It is an important water-soluble vitamin. We need a minimum intake of vitamin C in order to make collagen which also helps in healing of wounds and plums are rich in this nutrient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.