Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna BumbYour feedback matters!
I have polycystic ovarian problem & for this I am having my pill tablet by otsira genetike for last three months & I am having very less bleeding in every month so I don't understand what should I do?
PCOD, one tube removed due to ectopic. Embryo freeze since more than a year. My endometrium not growing beyond 6 mm and triple line not coming up. Tried ayurvedic for 1 year. Did 3 vasti and therapy. In allopathy tried many cycle with progynova, estradiol and Viagra tablet. Have One small fibroid. hysteroscopy and tbpcr done. Its normal. Kindly help, how ET can b grow. I don't want to go for surrogacy.
I am 49 female with diabetes. Going through menopausal phase. Last month I had periods on 2nd March but very low period for 6 days. I have to go out of station from 13 to 20 April 2017. Kindly let me know what should I do? My periods are very erratic. At present I am not having periods. Kindly suggest. So that I can be comfortable during my vacations. Thanks.
My wife delivered a baby on 25 December 2015 but after delivery my wife period stopped. Please tell me that is a serious matter or not. She is feeling not well. She fells pain in whole body. How can again start the period. Please suggest me.
I had my last period on the 2nd of jan. N I had unprotected sex on 5th. N he had ejaculate inside that was on the 3rd day of my period. N den later I had sex during the time of my ovulation that time he did not ejaculate inside but still I took ipill within 24 hours. N den we had protected sex 8 days before my period. I am not having any pregnancy symptoms. But my period is delayed. It was supposed to be on 2nd or 3rd. N today its 7th m.I pregnant.
My Wife LMP: 15/05/2017, 12/06/2017, 10/07/2017 & 08/08/2017. Periods delayed. Can we check the Pregnancy Test? Or else need to wait some more days. Can you please guide me on this. When can I take the test to right and right time?
I had sex on 6th day (6/01/16) of my period and the next day night (7/01/16) I had taken unwanted 72 after taking that pill on (9/01/16) I vomited and again on (11/01/16) I had sex and on (13/01/16) I had bleeding from my vagina and it lasted till four days and now I am suffering from white discharge everyday which is very bright in colour from normal discharge. So doctor I am pregnant or not please help. And when I will get my next period.
Dear Doctor, I have unprotected sex before 5 months I have test p24, dna pcr, hiv elisa after 4 month I have take card method all tests are negative still I am fearing what is the windows period. Still I need more test I have completed 5 months.
I have missed my period dates. I am 8 days late. I have done home pregnancy test for three times but all are negative. I am also having abdominal pain and legs pain which I usually experience in pms. Please suggest some medicine to get early periods.
I have pcod problem and I have missed my periods, it's been 3 months. I took upto 7 pregnancy tests and all were negative. Is there a possibility of pregnancy? I have also taken medications prescribed by my doctor, although its a 7 day course but its been 3 days since I started and I have still got no results.
Mujhe kabhi kabhi sans lene me bahut hi problem hoti he or me thik se baat bhi nahi kar parehi hu. Kyu ese hora hai mere saath, pls suggest me?
I am a 27 year old female I have period problem, continuous bleeding for 13 days. Before when I was 14 year that time it was for 9 days. I have taken medicine for 6 month. Medicine name-regestrone 5mg for 3 month after 3 month I have taken duoluton l for again 3 month. This time my period was for 5 days. After I stop the medicine again it is bleeding 13 days. Before it was coming monthly but only this month my period came after 2 month. I am married.
I am 50 year old, is it normal to have 20 times sex/week. For me, without having sex before going to bed is difficult and I cannot have sound sleep.
I have done sex on 3 rd day of period and I ejaculated inside. Are there any chances to get pregnant?
Period due date was on 3rd of may, started spotting on 3rd evening and it continued on 4th along with lower left side stomach pain and left side lower back pain on 5th it was lil heavy bleeding along with lots of stomach cramps and backache on 6th half day it was bleeding and second half spotting and on 7 th again spotting on 8th just stomach cramps and backache. Did home pregnancy test on 8th it showed negative. My period only last for 3 days even today thats 9th I still have cramps.
I am 24 years old last 8 years I have suffered for period pain. I have applied various types of remedies. But the pain is not remove. What can I do for this?
My wife are 4 month pregnant I want to avoid child It is possible in this stage It is possible through medicine Tell me about surgical abortion A surgical abortion is safe or unsafe I want to live with her at the abortion time It is possible because my wife have some problems.
Not all fats are bad for you. Dietary fat is the important key to have good health. All you need to do is eat the right amount.
How Fat Functions:
Fat is a macronutrient that provides calories and energy to the body. Primary function is that it's an energy reserve stored in adipose tissues. If you work out, your body first uses carbohydrates and then fat.
Good Dietary fat can be obtained from butter, ghee and oils. Other sources are unprocessed nuts and seeds, for example, almonds, pistachios and walnuts. Other amazing natural sources of fat are olives, avocados and coconuts.
Essence of Dietary Fat:
- Fats are an excellent source of energy.
- Fats containing coconut oil help in weight loss. Good fats can increase the process of fat burning and reduce unhealthy cravings, preventing unhealthy fat storage.
- If you are underweight, good fats are helpful to gain weight.
- Fats maintain the body temperature.
- Fats save your excess protein that may be used as fuel.
- Fat-soluble vitamins (vitamins A, D, E and K) are absorbed in the body with the help of healthy fats.
Remember that Vitamin A is very important for vision:
- Interestingly, fats are considered as lubricant, preventing dryness and dehydration.
- Healthy fats protect the body from experiencing inflammation, improving immunity.
- Cell membranes as well as hormones need healthy fats. Fat is required for the overall metabolism of insulin, regulating healthy blood sugar levels.
- Caprylic acid in fat acts as antiviral substance, while lauric acid has anti-bacterial effects.
- If you want to lower your cholesterol level, opt for foods with palmitic and stearic acid.
- Butyric acid may help in the reduction of risk of cancer.
- Certain fats such as ghee or castor oil give lubrication to the colon. This supports digestion and the elimination process.
- Oils have a property to act as a carrier of medicine and also carry herbs effectively to the preferred organ or any tissue.
- Pregnant women should have fats as these are a brilliant source of food helping in the development of the child's brain.
- Healthy fats indorse stamina and elasticity. This act interestingly for those who work out or even for those who work for long shifts in their jobs demanding physical work.
- Good fats boost cognition, memory as well as happiness. These help in the improvement of mental functions and your learning abilities.
Therefore, a balanced amount of fat is equally important for your body as that of other elements. Hence, eat right and stay healthy.