Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna BumbYour feedback matters!
Is ecosprin 75 mg is safe in first trimester. I had my LMP at 5 Nov 2016 and my first ultrasound showed baby at about 6 weeks and heartbeat of 89 so please suggest I should take ecosprin or now my doctor has told me to take it but I am scared of its side effects in first trimester.
Good morning Baby planing ke liye mc ke kitne dino ke baad sex karna chahiye My wife last mc june-28.
I am 6 months pregnant and during my last visit to doctor , she said that I am having loose cervix. What does that mean and what should I do to prevent that. Please suggest.
I' m 49 years old, my periods lasted for 20 days. I consulted a gynecologist. She prescribed traphic and regestrone tablets. But the bleeding has not stopped. Can you help me?
Hi I do unprotected sex with my bf today at 1.30 pm approx. Nd today is the last day of my periods. I am in a lot of tension I do not want to get pregnant. What can I do please tell me early.
Hello Doctor, My age is 31 years. I am trying to conceive for more than 2 year but no luck. I did 4 follicle cycles but no rupture no ovulation even after Hcg Injections. My Hysteroscopy was done yesterday as per the report some small poly was there which is removed through laser and some blood flow was not happening which has been corrected. I am asked to go for IVF with donor egg due to low Amh. Will some yoga or any other treatment help me to improve my Amh level. My height is 5’2 and weight is 59kg. I have started walking early morning for 20 mins and I am doing some fertility yoga exercises as I want to conceive naturally. What else can I do to improve fertility as I want to try naturally for 6 months before going for IVF option. Pls help me with diet and other steps that I can do to improve infertility.
As diabetes is metabolic condition in which an individual affected would have rise in blood glucose level either due to insulin production is not sufficient or body's cells do not respond properly to insulin or both.
- frequent urination and increased thirst
- unexplained weight loss
- cuts and wounds takes long time to heal
- scabies and scratchiness on skin feet getting numb or cramps in legs
- lack of exercise and obesity
- unhealthy diet junk food fatty food alcohol tobacco etc,
- lack of proper nutrition expecially proteins and fibres
- stress and anxiety
- gestational diabetes
- weight control
- away from tension and stress
- avoid tobacco and its products
- follow healthy diet with fruits and green vegetables
- restrain from eating sweets
I am 23 getting pregnant this is my 9 month continued. How I know that pain for delivery? every time I feel pain on my stomach.
My gf she is 22 year old on 23 December my sperm. Gets out near vagina. Nd after that next period is 12 days earlier nd next one is 6 days late and after that all period are regular nd now she has used preganews as well as. Blood test for pregnancy BT both. Are negative. Now her stomach gets out little bit. Is there any chance of pregnancy.
I am 32 years old women, recently my USG report showed that a 76mm*51mm*72 mm size thick walled cystic SOL noted at right adnexa with interval reticular turbidity. Right adnexal hemorrhagic with cyst-endometrioma. Can you help me to inform what is this and what is the solution. I am not pregnant, I want a baby too.
If you are concerned about whether you should drink water right before and after a meal, you should know that there are different ideologies and beliefs. Many doctors suggest you should not drink water before a meal, in between a meal or after a meal. Some say that you should not have water before and after a meal, but you can have it in between. Hence, there is a lot of confusion over this subject. Here is an analysis, according to Ayurveda about why you should not drink water just before or after having a meal.
When to drink water?
According to many doctors and studies, it is recommended that you should not take water in between a meal. However, according to Ayurveda, you should drink water in between your mealtime, instead of having it before or after.
Drinking water before a meal
According to Ayurveda, water before taking a meal is capable of diluting and weakening of your digestive strength and capacity. This is because of the factor that water is a coolant and having it before a meal opposes your digestive strength. Thus, you should avoid having water right before you sit down for a meal.
Drinking water after a meal
Drinking water right after having a meal is considered to affect the quality of the food you intake, along with your digestive strength. A touch of its coolant effect is conveyed to whatever food you have consumed. This may make a person obese over a certain period of time. Therefore, you must not have water immediately after finishing a meal.
Drinking water in between a meal
This is the proper thing to do as per the principles of Ayurveda. Drinking water while you are having a meal helps in moistening the food you are eating. It helps in breaking down the food particles into small fragments. It also quenches your thirst in between a meal. Hence, drinking water in between a meal is considered ideal.
What to do in case you need to take a medicine before meals?
In case you have to take a prescribed medicine before a meal, you must drink water 20 minutes before the meal. Do not have a lot of water and only take the amount you need to gulp down your medicines.
There are counter views regarding this subject, which say that you should drink water right before, and after a meal, as it helps in digestion. Diabetic patients are adviced to take medicine of diabetes with the meal or just before having the meal.
She usually get sexual and due to unsafe sex she had been pregnant twice or thrice, had a abortion with the help of clear kit. But now she has irregular periods and white discharge. What should be done. When her periods dates are about to come she has headache, stomach ache and lots of white discharge.
Deciding to have sex can be a big step for many in a relationship. It can be scary, nerve-wracking and at the same time enjoyable. Practicing safe sex ensures that you will be able to enjoy it more with your partner, being confident that you are protecting your body and health, and exploring your sexuality with a partner you trust. Here are 3 ways of having safe sex:
1. Staying safe against STDs - Visit a doctor regularly to get screened for HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases or infections. Go for the check up with your partner before entering a new relationship to be on the safe side, and also, if you feel nervous. If your partner is not willing to practice safe sex, its best to try and counsel him/her on the importance of protection. Get vaccinated against HPV and HBV to reduce the risk of getting a STD.
2. Use latex condom - Use a latex condom while you have sex of any kind, including vaginal, anal or oral sex. Latex condoms are easy to use, efficient, cheap and widely available at all locations. Consistently and correctly using latex condoms during sex can reduce the risk of STD and pregnancy up to 99%. If your skin is allergic to latex condom you can use polyurethane condoms, which offer protection against STIs. Natural condoms are reliable against pregnancy but the material is not fine enough to ensure protection against STDs, making them less reliable for that purpose.
3. Consider using hormonal birth control - The hormonal contraception method regulates a woman's fertility cycle to prevent pregnancy. The most common type of hormonal birth control is referred to as 'pill' and is taken orally every day. If taken consistently and correctly, a pill is 99% effective when it comes to protection against unwanted pregnancies.
Hormonal patches and implants can also last for several weeks and are equally effective. Injections of estrogen and progestin can also be used. Vaginal hormone rings can also be worn during the month and removed during menstruation, offering 99% reliability.
Related Tip: 6 Special Sex Tips for Diabetics