Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanyog JadhavYour feedback matters!
My son is only 15 days old. Some boil comes on his skin. On alternate days. We consult with doctor they are saying it is local infections. But to avoid this what to do?
My baby boy is now 12 month. Uska penis bahut short h. Main bahut worry hoon. Aage future me use koi problem to nhi hoga pls iska koi solution ho to bataye.
At the time of birth my baby didnt cry immediately. After 2 to 3 min only he cried. whether it will be a problem in future? He is 5 months old now?
During the early growing years, children are prone to a lot of airway problems, including asthma, tonsillitis, and sinusitis. Their immunity is also low, which contributes makes them prone to develop these infections very easily.
Homoeopathy is believed to be a milder form of treatment with minimal side effects and also get rid of the underlying medical condition and also improve their immunity. Read on to know more about these conditions and what products homoeopathy uses.
- Asthma: Asthma is a common condition with wheezing episodes and difficulty breathing. Asthma attacks can be triggered by emotional stress, change of weather, occupational effects, family history of atopic diseases. Some of the commonly used homoeopathic medicines include Ipecac, Arsenicum, Nux Vomica, Natrum sulphuricum, and Kali bichromicum. The weather of the place you reside and the time of the attacks also have a major role to play in choosing the right component.
- Adenoids: This is the group of lymph tissue that is hidden behind the roof of the mouth. Their infection causes pain, fever, difficulty breathing, sinus infections, and snoring. Hydrastis, Calcarea phosphorica, Agraphis nutan, Tuberculinum, and Cistus Canadensis are some of the most frequently used compounds to treat enlarged adenoids. Managing adenoid infection can be useful in preventing adenoid surgery, which is very frequently done.
- Nasal Polyps: These are overgrowths of the nasal mucosa, and they lead to blocked nose, frequent sneezing, and nasal voice. The associated symptoms of loss of smell, bleeding, nasal obstruction, distension of the nose, will decide the right compound for you. Calcarea Carb, phosphorus, conium, Teucrium Marum Varum, Hekla Lava are commonly used to manage nasal polyps without having to go through surgical removal.
- DNS: The right and left nostrils are separated by a thin layer of bone and cartilage called the nasal septum. When this layer is not at the centre, but deviated to the right or left, it can cause breathing problems, nasal congestion, and sometimes pain and nosebleeds. In some people, this could also be a cosmetic issue with the external nose also looking crooked. Sangunaira, Aconite, Ars alb, Thuja, Tuber, Teucr mer are some compounds which produce good results.
- Tonsillitis: The tonsils are lymphatic tissue in the back of the throat, and due to various reasons, there can be attacks of acute or chronic tonsillitis. Baryta Carbonica, Calcarea phosphorica, Bromine, Calcarea iodata, and Lycopodium are frequently used to manage tonsillitis without having to remove them.
- Sinusitis: There are 4 major sinuses in the facial region and depending on the sinus affected, there can be heavy-headedness, blocked nose, facial bone pain, runny nose and pain between the eyes. Silicea, Merc Sol, Belladonna, Pulsatilla, and Kali Bichrome are effectively used to treat chronic sinusitis symptoms.
Most of the airway passage conditions in children can be treated with homoeopathic medications with minimal side effects and reducing the need for surgery. It is very important to understand that each child is unique and the right regime will be drawn up after a detailed discussion about history, accompanying symptoms, and predisposition to the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hi Dr. My baby Boy is 3 month old. Now a days he has some problem in morning at 4 to 5 am. Like he has problem his stomach I think because whenever we touch his stomach he is crying. But after motion he is fine. So what can I do. Is this any problem? Pls suggest me?
My 6 months old baby girl suffering from cold and cough. After consulting my pediatric I gave her maxtra drops. 7ml twice a day, levolin and zifi 100 twice a day 2ml of both. 5 days passed but not much improvement in the cough and cold. Sometimes she coughs alot and vomit all the milk. Please advice me what to do? PS: I gave her steam 2 times a day.
We have a kid of 2 years old and she is in the early stage of Autism and she is undergoing Autism therapy after the consultation with Dr. Now her sleep is very much erratic and she does not sleep in night, is there any medication?
Helo Dr. Meri ek niece hai 9 years old uski height sahi nhi hai pls height ke liye koi medicine bataiye.
I am 29 years old, my son is 3.5 years old, when azaan was drinking his mummy's milk (till 1 year) till that time he was very fat and healthy and that time he would get hungry very fast, now he don't gets hungry at all, we have to run behind him till 2 hours to feed him, mainly he don't like any fruits except banana and apple, when he drink 1 cup of milk (while forcing him till an hour), he doesn't eat any think the whole day. Now he is very weak in health. Once we gave him hungry tonic (kidicare) but after taking that tonic he would gets angry every time in small small things. Please suggest me for him.
I have chronic digestive problem both constipation and diarrhoea due to stress. I am not able to cope up any type of stress, I am unable to sleep well, I am underweight, everybody tease me. I have got lots of hair on mouth, hand, legs, chest. I am mentally disturbed. I am curious to studies but unable to concentrate.
Pulmonary function tests (PFT’s) are breathing
tests to find out how well you move air in and
out of your lungs
Lung function tests can be used to:
■ Compare your lung function with known
standards that show how well your lungs should
■ Measure the effect of chronic diseases like
asthma, chronic obstructive lung disease
(COPD), or cystic fibrosis on lung function.
■ Identify early changes in lung function that
might show a need for a change in treatment.
■ Detect narrowing in the airways.
■ Decide if a medicine (such as a bronchodilator)
could be helpful to use.
■ Show whether exposure to substances in your
home or workplace have harmed your lungs.
■ Determine your ability to tolerate surgery and
What is spirometry?
Spirometry is one of the most commonly ordered
lung function tests. The spirometer measures
how much air you can breathe into your lungs
and how much air you can quickly blow out of
your lungs. This test is done by having you take
in a deep breath and then, as fast as you can,
blow out all of the air. You will be blowing into a
tube connected to a machine (spirometer).
The spirometry test is often repeated after
giving you a breathing medicine (bronchodilator)
to find out how much better you might breathe
with this type of medicine. You will be asked
to repeat this test two or three times to get an
accurate measure of your lung function. It can
take practice to be able to do spirometry well.
The staff person will work with you to learn how
to do the test correctly.
It usually takes 30 minutes to complete this test
What should I know before taking
■ You may be asked not to take your breathing
medicines before this test.
■ Instructions will be given on how to do this
test. If you do not understand them, ask the
technician to repeat them.
■ It takes effort to do this test and you may
become tired. This is expected.
■ If you become light-headed or dizzy during
this test, immediately stop blowing and let the