Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh SuryawanshiYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 years old male and I am suffering from throat infection last one month and also suffering from fever once in a month so what should I do?
Hi, I am 23 years old. Now a days am facing more hair fall issue. Since am using same hair oil and hair shampoo from long time. I do not know why its happening pls suggest. And also if any solution also pls do let me know. And also for your information am doing exercises daily, is it good to do exercise with empty food and effective. Or we should take any food. If it's, what is the best to have before doing exercises. What kind of foods will make body more stronger. Any menu suggestions pls do let me know More over am driving a byke nearly 100 kilo meters in a day. So am feeling like back pain. What will be treatment. Is it can be improved by doing exercises or do I need to take any food to control. Please do let me know. And also am fitness freak, what kind of exercise will give more beneficial for muscle. Is it yoga will help us keep more fit. Please suggest. In what way meditation will help us keep us fit.
Any creams ,pills or injections? To whiten skin I do not want pinkish skin .i want white im medium brown now please tell me what to buy and also the intake of it! Coz I want to be a model, Thanks.
Doctor I am not using any oil on hair form 1 years and now my hair is very hard & rough. And my style of hair is spiky when I am using shampoo or oil my hair is not set properly I am using hair wax also please give me a suggestion to make smooth hair.
What is the correct time to go in Sunlight. What is the time required for to be present in sunlight. Suggest me in detail about sunlight.
I am not healthy, my height is 5 ft 7 inch and my weight is only 54 kg. How could I gain more weight to be a healthy person.
I am a 30 old man, unmarried who suffers from lower back ache almost everyday. Could you please suggest what can I do?
I am 20years old female. Im sexually active. I hv a history of irregular periods. I had unprotected intercourse on 24th jan and had a ipill within 3hrs. again had sex on 5th feb bt unfortunately the condom broke and had to take an ipill again within 3hrs of d act. I had a due date of 8th march for my periods bt yet nt received it. I did a hpt on 17th march n ut came out negative. I have bloating from past couple of days. I am really stressed. Any chances of pregnancy? When will I get my periods? Has d pill delayed my periods?
Madam please tell how to cure pimples and black dots in my face and also how to Stop hair falling please give suggestion.
I am having hair loss problem and I am suffering from this problem since 6 to 7 years please give me some solutions.
My son 6 years falling ill oftenly every 2 3 months with fever and infection shown to many doctors but still no recorvy.
I have black spots under me. Consult any cream for me or you have any suggestions. Please reply for me.
My age is 30 years old. My hairs are getting whitish very fast of beard and head please help me to stop whitening of beard hairs.
Hello sir.. Sir ye zika virus kya hai kya itana khatarnak hai bachcho ke liye please sir please tell me.
How to increase height naturally?
The good news is that we can increase our height naturally. It is to be noted that about 20% or more of our body height depends upon external factors like our environment, activities and diet. If we follow certain basic rules in our daily lives, we can increase our height in a natural way.
Natural ways to increase height are mentioned below:
- Proper sleep: Studies have shown that when we take rest or sleep, our body grows and regenerates tissues. Proper sleep and rest are absolutely very necessary in a growing body. It is believed that human growth hormone (hgh) is produced naturally during the time when we have a sound, deep and slow wave sleep. As a rule, growing children and teenagers must have at least 8 to 11 hours of proper sleep every night so that they can reach their maximum height. It is advisable that you should take a warm bath before going to bed so that you have a sound sleep.
- Exercises for increasing your height: Another factor to increase height naturally is to be physically fit and active as a child. This can be attained by regular exercises and sports activities. When you are physically active, the body requires more healthy nutrients. Regular intake of nutrients boosts your nutrition and consequently, results in proper growth. Swimming, aerobics, football, basketball, tennis, cricket, or stretching exercises are a good way to keep our body growing and physically active. Active involvement of our muscles not only improves our growth prospects but also helps in detoxifying our body through sweating.
Some popular exercises to increase your height are as follows:
- Hanging on the rod: you spend the majority of your day in an upright, vertical position. One of the biggest hurdles in the path of growing tall is gravity, which compresses your spine, joints, squeezes the cartilage and makes you shorter. However, you can get rid of this obstacle through a simple hanging exercise, which has become a quite popular method to increase a person’s height by one to two inches. The reason being it lets the weight of your lower torso stretches your spine. Take a horizontal bar or rod and place it high enough so that you can hang on it by holding and let your body fully extend. If your body cannot fully extend, then you can bend your knees slightly until you hang freely. Try to hang for at least 20 seconds and repeat. You should also repeat this exercise a minimum of three times.
- Dry land swim: this exercise is popularly known as the alternate leg kick and focuses on your lower back. Lay down flat on your stomach. Your body should be fully extended. Put your arms straight out in front of you. Your palms should face the floor. Raise your left arm higher than your right arm and lift your right leg off the ground as far as you can, with your other leg straight on the ground. Remain in that position for 4-5 seconds. Then raise your other arm and leg and repeat the process.
- Pelvic shift: this is a common exercise and favorite among gym instructors. It is simple and you feel a whole lot of stretching up and down your spine and in your hips while doing this exercise. Lie on your back with your shoulders and arms placed firmly on the ground. Bend your knees and bring your feet as much as possible near to your buttock. Next, arch your back so that your pelvis thrusts upward. Remain in this position for about 20 seconds and then gradually increase it to 30 seconds.
Yoga for increasing your height:
Research studies have also shown that yoga and proper breathing techniques can play a fantastic role in increasing your height naturally. It is said that when we inhale deeply during yoga exercises, we release the stress that causes tension in your back muscles, which in turn removes the obstacle to enhance growth of the body. There are also a number of yoga postures which are particularly helpful in increasing your height. These yoga poses for keeping your body upright and increasing height are as follows:
- Surya namaskar: this is an age-old yoga exercise with 12 different postures and performed in a chronological manner.
- Trikonasana: trikonasana helps in improving your balance. This yoga exercise gives you a good posture. Also known as triangle pose.
- Talasana: talasna strengthens your arms, legs and spines. Keeps your body smooth. Helpful height gain.
- Sukhasana: this is supposed to be the central position from which the other yoga postures started. You control your breathing and tone your lower back and hips by doing this asana.
- Adhomukha savasana: also known as the downward facing dog. This asana increases the blood flow to your face and neck.
My feet and hands look dry, wrinkled and also have some black-brown spots. How I get good looking spotless hand and feet?
I had been diagnosed with suffering from Wheat Allergy at the age of 51 years & 6 Months in April 2014. From then, I am regularly taking Gluten free (Wheat Free) diet. I want to know whether I will remain on gluten free diet for my remaining life or I will ever be revert back to include / take wheat in my food.
From July to September it’s Varsha ritu.
According to Ayurveda there are Do’s and Don’ts to stay healthy and free from diseases in this varsha ritu (Rainy season).
1) Digestive fire in this season is low,so to purify body, Panchkarma specially vaman,virechan, and vasti is advised according to Ayurveda.
2) Have dry,light,hot fresh food and food containing ghee.
3) Add honey, ghee, oil in your diet.
4) According to ayurvedic text , old shali rice,wheat,oats,vegitable soup should be added in diet.
5) Honey is very useful in this Varsha ritu (rainy season).
Day dreaming, excessive liquid diet, excessive walking, exercises , sun rays, excessive intercourse.