Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh SuryawanshiYour feedback matters!
Sir gym trainer suggest the protein for speedup my weight and muscle. It has been side effect or not. please tell me. What should be taken for health increase. Thanks.
My age is 23 and weight 56kg. There is difficulty to gain weight. Please suggest me medicine for weight gain.
Me and my girlfriend had sex on july 31st 2016 without safety however I did not ejaculated sperms inside (her periods date was also on the same day only but they didn't came on that day) and on the very next day she got her periods normally. After that she got her periods normally for next 2 months I.e. Aug 31 nd sep 31st but for the month Oct 31st" 16 she still (Nov 7th 2016) didn't had her periods. So is there any chance that will she conceive after her normal periods continuously for 3 times after we met?
I have a lot of pimples on my face, neck, forehead and scalp too. Do pimples come on d scalp and neck or is it some other kind of boils. It seems like a bubble inside. My skin is oily n even after a face wash it gets oily within an hour. Is that the reason. please help me out!
I have gastric problem from last 2 year and I take medicine so my wait increase please tel me what should I do?
Hello Dr. I want to reduce my weight. I m going to gym also please suggest which type of food should I take.
I have recurring kidney stone problem, what food do I need to avoid and what measures can be taken to reduce the formation of stone again? Please respond ASAP. Thank you.
For some women, a period can be more than just uncomfortable. There are a number of menstrual problems that could affect women. These range from irregular periods to excessive bleeding and premenstrual syndrome. The good news is that homeopathy can be used to effectively treat these problems. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the problem instead of the symptoms. Additionally, it has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic forms of treatment for menstrual problems:
- Sepia: Sepia can be used to treat late menstruation as well as scanty blood flow. It is also helpful is the period is accompanied by pain and a sense of weight in the pelvic area and lower back. This can also be used to treat irritability and depression.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is helpful in cases where menstrual bleeding causes substantial weight fluctuations, bloating and water retention. It can also be used to treat irregular periods and scanty or excess blood flow. Pulsatilla is also used as a form of treatment for the severe griping pains that can accompany menstrual flow.
- Cimicifuga: This is used to treat irregular periods and painful periods. It also treats mental unrest, nervousness and irritability triggered by menstruation.
- Lycopodium: In some cases, delayed menses can last longer than normal and have an abnormally heavy blood flow. In such cases, lycopodium is an effective homeopathic remedy.
- Belladonna: Excessive menstrual bleeding and early menses can be treated with belladonna. This type of menses is also accompanied by intense pain that is relieved by standing and cramps in the back and arms. Belladonna is also extremely useful in acute cases of endometriosis and inflammation of the ovaries.
- Creosote: Excessive blood flow that is intermittent and preceded by abdominal bloating can be treated using Creosote. This blood flow is usually dark brown in colour and accompanied by an offensive odor. Creosote can also be used against ulcerations in the female genital organs, burning pain and soreness.
- Helonias: Pain extending from the back of the uterus and loss of muscle strength in the genital organs can be treated with helonias. It can also be used to treat leucorrhoea or dark, offensive vaginal discharge as well as displacement of the uterus.
When prescribing medication for a menstrual problem, a homeopathic doctor not only looks at the symptoms presented but also the personality and lifestyle of the patient. Hence what suits one person may not have the same effect on another. Hence, if you are facing a menstrual problem, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.
What is Calcarea carbonica? Can I take it as I am having hypothyroid and weight is gaining. What dosage will be better?
I am 18 and I am having problem having proper muscle growth. I mean I very slim guy. I tried out workouts for long. But it did not work. I also looked after increasing my diet but still I feel no improvement. I request to give me an advice.
My son is 41 days old and he is discharging blood from his stool. Done cbc, pt, ptt, stool routine all the main test and all the reports are normal can not find the reason behind this infection. Pls anyone can help.
My wife age about 58, having pain in lumber areas .Pain floating from one leg to other and difficulty in sitting and standing. Please advise.
Eat your fruits empty stomach or as an in between meals food. Fruits provide our body with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fructose etc. All these nutrients are best absorbed when fruit is eaten empty stomach or as a separate small meal.