Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh SuryawanshiYour feedback matters!
I have so much pimples on my face in summer and my original colour gets down because of it what it the proper and permanent treatment of this plzz tell me?
Hi, I'm having gums problem and my teeth were looks huge yellow marks on front upper four teeth may be it's because of fluoride water. In my village everybody having this problem. What should do pls guide me, is there any remedies in home? Is that marks are removable or what?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I have hair fall problem due to hair straightening. My scalp is effected by the chemical of hair straightening. How to get rid from hair fall.
He has mainly gastric problem. And sometimes he had blood pressure problem what is the solution of this.
I am 21 years I used hydroquinone cream 4% for acne marks and for complexion given by my skin doctor I used for few months I got clear skin and fair complexion now that I have stopped using that cream I notice my complexion is getting dull and I want to how to maintain the complexion and can my skin be normal after stopping using that cream and if not then how to be back to normal skin.
I am 36 yes old, l sever hair fall only front part and some times that area will pain, am I having any other health problem?
This is sailaja age 25, I have vitamin d deficiency later I was diagnosed with pcos and I am suffering from lower back pain can you please suggest me what should I do to overcome all these problems as I need to get married soon. I already took vitamin d supplements and taking homeopathic medication for pcos but no use since 8 months. Thank you.
I need to reduce potassium and creatinine level in my blood. I am told to consume low potassium vegetables, but it's very difficult to follow such strict diet as I have to think every time what to eat and what not to. If you can give me a list of food to bring my conditions to normalcy I would greatly appreciate. I have reduced my weight from 77.4 kgs to 69 kgs in 40 days. My bp was high but is under control and I have stopped the meds since 3 weeks.
Sir I am a diabetic my routine is early morning 3km walking then I will take 4leaves of neem tulsi. Kachha chana 50gm, badam 3nos, green tea, garlic 3 nos.
Hold a soft-bristle brush at 45-degree angle to your gums and move it back
and forth in short, gentle strokes, about the distance of one tooth
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors. There are a number of homeopathic treatments that are used to treat hair loss. These treatments focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium: This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I lost my somebody close last year and I am depressive and my life is very unhappy please solve this.
Water and air pollution are the biggest causes of hair fall. And, Aloe vera is the biggest cure for hair fall! Not just hair fall control it also promotes hair growth. Alkalizing properties of aloe vera improves the pH levels of hair which help in hair growth. Its application also reduces dandruff and itching.
Take an aloe vera leaf, extract the gel and apply this gel to the hair. Leave it for hours and wash the hair with warm water. Follow this procedure for 3 – 4 times a week for better results. You can also use aloe gel easily available in markets.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
Thank you for your reply .dr robin but can you suggest me wt type of surgery it will be is it big surgery how much can it cost n how many days. I prefer to go surgery n also follow your steps. To increase my height. Will it effect me if I go under surgery pl let me know I will start the process. If I go surgery how many days or months it will tk to recover.
Hi I am suffering anxiety panic attacks from the last 2 yrs. My weight is also increasing .i am on ashwagandha rt now.
I am 67 years old, suffering from gastritis since long. I have done endoscopy 4 to 5 times and colonoscopy twice. Report says healed ulcers are there. As per doctors advice taking medicines like ranitin, ranitidine,omeprazole ,sompraz l, sompraz 40 ,parit, neopride along with close 0.5 mg. So long I am taking medicines I feel maximum not fully comfortable but when I discontinue for some days I am feeling the same problem and deprived of sleeping problems also. helicobacter pylori is positive for which I have also taken medicines. One doctor says if will take antacids regularly it may lead to cancer. Please advise me how to keep myself healthy.
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.