Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santosh Oscar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh OscarYour feedback matters!
Am facing problem with calcium and lot of body pain and leg pain please suggest me what I have to do.
I having a legs pain problem since two years. Mostly it pains after masturbation, the left leg pains a lot everyday. Probably pains happenings at thai or knee.
I have pain in right leg just down to knee, if I stand for long time I can't bend my legs, to sit down the floor also, please prescribe any medicine can get relief from the pain.
I am 20 year old male I feel pain in my legs when I walk. I am not feeling when I walk but after walking when I do rest than it feel and then I also feel that I am very tired or weakness what should I do.
Hi doctor give me a solution of pain in my foot and A very dangerous pain in my foot because my MP police physical coming soon please give me a solution.
I am 70 years suffering from cervical spondlytus. Done physiotherpy, kerala massage, accupunture besides consulted for allopathic doctors who prescribed pain killer medicines. I avoided these medicines. Have no relief. Can you suggest me any effective ayuvedic medicine. In morning I do some kneck exercises. Please advice.
My tibia bone was broken on 19 Jan. And it was operated with a middle on 29 Jan. I wnt to know at which time if was able to walk. I mean without support.
I was suffering from back pan in many of year and I was try to lot of checkup but nothing has been done.
I am 29 year old person I am married and I am suffering from leg pain from many years I cant stand on feet more then 15 minute my heels are so painfull speciely in the morning and night please suggest me diet and medicin.
Hello doctor I have back ache I do drive daily around 4 hour. My job is standing please give me suggestion what should I do.
Pain in knee joint. When I sit folding the leg and when I stand after this position I feel lots of pain in my knee joint please advice me.
Good evening. Doctor!I'm 30 years old lady working as a teacher. Even I do feel a kind of dscmfrt in shoulder joint in right upper back. I guess joint of shoulder. Specially it goes somewhat worse when I do extra work. Remaining it doesn't bother me while sleeping or doesn't restrict any movements. N some of d tyms a kind of strain is observed which vl go after a spray of omnigel. Or any warm message. What shall I do?
I have severe backpain for the past 1 month. Is there any remedies to decrease the pain. Can this be cured.
I am 31 years male suffering from ulcerative colitis and lower back pain what should I do to get rid of this problem. Also I am looking for a diet chart to follow. What should I not take in my meals.
I m 38 feeling pain in knee joints. More in winter. Taking calcium supplements n rich calcium diet too.
A Tennis elbow is a painful condition that affects the tendons due to a condition known as tendinitis, which causes inflammation. This condition will end up restricting the free movement of the elbow and the arm due to the pain and stiffness that it causes. This is due to the fact that these tendons are the tough band of connective tissues that hold the muscles and the lower arm with the bone. Repeated gripping motions and continued tugging as well as activities like weight lifting, tennis, squash and other like carpentry, painting writing and typing, can lead to this condition.
Here are a few methods of treatment and the questions that revolve around them.
- Do I have to restrict my movements: Yes, when you have tennis elbow, the very first thing you must do is to give rest to the tendons by curbing those activities that have caused the condition or those which can aggravate the pain and stiffness. Lifting heavy objects, gripping things for prolong periods, other physical pursuits like tennis and other games and more will need to stop so that you do not stretch, strain or pull the tissue.
- Can I take pain killers: Yes, you can take pain killers like ibuprofen and acetaminophen in case the pain is unbearable? Always ensure that an orthopaedic specialist takes a look at your arm before prescribing the medicines to you.
- Is an ice compress good for this pain: You can use the RICE method for acute pain that is less than 72 hours old. For more persistent pain, you must see a doctor. The RICE method refers to Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. In this method, you can keep your arm elevated and give it rest. You can also use an ice compress and keep it tightly wound with an elastic bandage so as to avoid swelling.
- Can I take injections for this condition: Corticosteroid injections may be used for very severe cases. This contains the cortisol hormone and can give good results in the short run.
- Are there any non invasive methods for treatment: You can try non-invasive procedures like shock wave therapy which will help in fixing the pain and promote motion gradually. This procedure is usually conducted with the help of shock waves that are passed to the skin.
- Is exercising a complete no no: In this case, many orthopaedic surgeons and doctors will ask you to go through physiotherapy so that you can get used to movements and motion after prolonged pain. These exercises will also strengthen the muscles of the area.
Talk to your doctor if the pain is particularly debilitating and discuss surgery for the same.