Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh Bale RaoYour feedback matters!
Sir mera ek dant tut gya he front side vala us pe cap lgai he pr jb bi me jump krta hu or jor se sir hilata hu to us dant pe jhtka lgta he or drd hota he kya isska koi solution he.
Diabetes is a systemic disease that affects almost every part of your body. Of these, the digestive system is the most badly affected. While gastrointestinal disorders are commonly experienced by everyone, diabetics have a much higher risk of suffering from indigestion, food poisoning, gallstones and ulcers. Some of the most common gastrointestinal problems experienced by diabetics are:
- Gastroparesis: High blood sugar levels can damage the vagus nerve that controls the emptying of the stomach. As a result fo this damage, the muscles of the stomach and intestines do not work optimally leading to a condition known as Gastroparesis. This is a condition where the stomach is not able to empty itself properly and the digestion process is slowed down. Gastroparesis can cause bloating, nausea, pain in the abdomen, heart burn and a loss of appetite. It can also cause undigested food in the stomach to harden and form lumps that block food from moving into the intestines. This disease cannot be cured but can be managed with medication and a special diet.
- Ulcers: Stomach ulcers can be described as open sores that develop on the inner lining of the stomach, oesophagus and beginning of the small intestine. These ulcers form as a result of bacterial infections. Diabetes weakens a person’s immune system thus reducing their ability to fight these infections and increasing the risk of developing ulcers. Diabetes also increases the risk of bleeding from these ulcers and secondary infections that may arise from it.
- Yeast infections: Diabetics are extremely vulnerable to yeast infections. This is aggravated by fluctuation in blood sugar levels and can extend from the mouth to the oesophagus. Common symptoms of this type of yeast infection are pain in the throat and difficulty swallowing. It may also cause heartburn and intestinal bleeding if left untreated.
- Celiac sprue: This condition creates gluten allergies and causes the inflammation and thinning of the small intestine’s mucosa. In some cases, this condition may interfere with the absorption of food and lead to diarrhoea and weight loss.
- Diabetic diarrhoea: Patients who have been suffering from diabetes for a few years may experience an increased urge to pass stools frequently. This is usually related to gastric problems in the colon which cause fluids to move at a faster than normal speed through the small bowel and colon. It may also be caused due to the secretion of fluids in the colon and improper absorption of food. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Plz anyone tell me any homeopathic medicine for height increase, my height is 5.4 feet and age is 20 please tell me about full course and full medicine description with dosage. I am taking berberis aquifolium too for my skin.
He is 85 kg now. I want to. Know how can he loose his weight. And he s loosing his hair too. Please tell me what is the solution for both problems. And give the information about treatments.
Hello doctor, I started drinking carrot juice from nearly 4 months, my skin colour changed to a maximum, but even now I'm drinking the same, my skin color came to actual color, could you please tell me the reason?
My black hairs changing in to white colour so what I am do for my black hair, give me urgently suggestions.
I am 25 year ago. I am not feeling fresh. And I couldn't sleep well. I think I am suffering from depression. Can't focused. What should I do?
A common question asked by parents about braces is at what age our kid should go for braces.
Orthodontic treatment is not just corrective. We can try to avoid malocclusion by various methods. One should take their kids for a dental check up every 6 months. Sometimes it is possible to do a little bit of treatment like extraction of milk tooth to avoid malaligned teeth.
If one has developed irregular teeth or forwardly placed teeth, the kid has to wait till all milk teeth fall. It is easy to put braces with that. Sometimes we have to remove milk teeth if it is not gelling at the right time.
I am 16 years old female and i am smoking a lot these days and i am not having my mensuration cycle since last 2 months! what should I do now? Why is it so? Is it due to smoking?
I am 18 years old I am a student and usually I sit 7 to 8 hours in a day and I am suffering from back pain. I tried few exercises but can not affected on me. Suggest me some exercises or remedy for my back pain.
- Do give your child snacks that are low in sugar like vegetables, fruit cheese, or cereals. These do not cause tooth decay like sweet snacks do.
- Do limit snacking between meals. When eating many snacks, the acid in the mouth is high. High acid levels can help make a cavity.
- Do limit the eating of soft, sticky sweets that get on and in between the teeth, like chewy candy or raisins. Sticky foods stay in the mouth longer and the acid can decay the tooth.
- Do brush your teeth after eating. It is important to prevent getting cavities. Wait 30 minutes after eating before you brush.
- Do try to avoid sugary foods like gum, hard candies, and suckers that stay in the mouth for a long time.
- Do reduce the damage that can be caused by sweets by serving sweets with other foods or drink. Saliva or water in the mouth helps reduce the damage sugar can cause to the teeth.
I am sambasivarao I am suffering from hair fall eventhougho I am using costly shampoo loreal and having head bath once in 2 days what should I do how many times I should take my head bath is oil is necessary before head bath because mine is oil scalp.
Hi Doctor's. I Am Pranav I Have Been Having Skin Infections For a Year Now. I Have Uses All Kinds of Creams.
Hello doctors ! I am 27 years and weight 63 kg suffering mild PCO and on Clomipure 50 Mg from past one month and this is my second cycle. My doctor suggested me to use ovulation kit, say my last period begins on 4th july and I started to test on 17th july at 12: 30 Am which was negative and then I tested for next two days but at evening around 6: 15 pm and all negative. Whats the possibility of getting ovulation and conceiving. I am little but worried.
Hollywood Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit, base is made of ultra soft, comfy and cool Hollywood lace material for a great front and top appearance. On the sides and back a thin poly edge for added durability. It is Light weight and offers full coverage
Features of Hollywood Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit:
Bleached knocked hair with invisible hairline
Remy Hair with very fine texture
High Ventilated comfortable for scalp
High quality processed Human hair used
Most natural look, skin colored, very thin & fine net
Available in very low and natural density of hair
Total Human hair import from Europe, Germany & Australia
Can be used for Bonding, Microwefting and full taping methods
Needs to be changed after 5-6 months.