Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Santhosh PatilYour feedback matters!
My eyes become red sometime when I itch it badly and then it starts burning. Pls help what to do. Reply asap.
I have short sight and I am 18 years. I wear glasses continuously every day. I am willing to play badminton. So wearing spectacles might get in my way. What is the best alternative I have and how much will it cost on an average?
I am having distance eye sight Right eye: (-5) Left eye: (-5) Its going on increasing please suggest me a medicine to reduced my eye sight.
I have problem in my eye and it is getting very red before some day. What type of medicine will I take?
I like being alone. I avoid company of friends and family. My mind is always occupied with negative thoughts. I do not see my life going anywhere in future. I have considered of committing suicide several times. What is wrong with me?
My friend is suffering from irritation and redness in his eye from 3 to 4 days so please tell and help him curing the disease.
My name is chuntu lal, my wait is very less. As compare to the height. I tried many home medicine. But it didn't helped me please suggest me some thing.
Whenever I go to a doctor he advised me to do cataract operation but for the last 4 years I have no difficulties in reading. Kindly suggest me whether I can go in cataract operation ?
I have red eyes from a week what will I do they are really painful I already used medications tell me some useful tips.
Here I face a problem with my mind. I promise my self to study Tomorrow but I can't it. I do chatting. Surfing playing games on my phone and also my eyes also pain. My mind power become less day by day how I can improve it. Please help me.
I have floater s in my eyes these days they are disturbing when I see bright sky and my eye sight is -8 and -8.5 I had very small laser treatment for both of my eyes for filling weak areas ,can I use homeopathic eye pellets for floaters my doubt is do they harm my eye.
I have a eye problem which I can not see long distance I also do not like specs so I did not wear it give mee some suggestion to improve my eyes.
Is it true that after having laser treatment to improve eyes, after some years, the eyesight turn weak? And if that truly happens then what is the solution? Is it true that once the eyesight has been turned weak after having laser treatment, there's no ray of hope to improve one's eyesight?
I have serious headache from last 5 months I took many medicines but all are worthless. And my eyes are also paining from all this problem tell me what should I do?
Hi doctor, I have red eyes for over 3 days what should I do? and my throat also pains. so, what to do.?
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.