Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sankpal PoojaYour feedback matters!
I am very thin even if I take nutritional food and proper diet and also do yoga and exercise regularly please suggest me some tips to become fatty and increase my weight.
I am 26 years of age , and it has been 1.5 years since I am diagnosed with gout. When first I was diagnosed with gout I took the prescribed medicines and followed a veg diet after that I didn't feel any pain or burning sensation in my big toe . But whenever I consume chicken even in small quantities it flares my gout. And recently I am experiencing severe gout pain in my other foot I can't even move my leg. The entire foot is very stiff and I can't move it much. I wanna completely get rid of gout . Further more I want to know can I take whey protein for my gym.
. I checked uric acid ,cholesterol, sugar and thyroid. All results are normal .but still having pain on foot arch after rest. What to be done to get rid. Of pain.
One of my friends family is suffring from a very serious problem. His grand father, his father and his uncle having a mental problem. Mainly 15 to 25 days in a year the suffer from this. During this period they d't want to talk with any one. Except the special one of there family whom the love so much. They have so much weakness about women & sex. I thik my friend also have this type of problem. But how can i sure about this?
I am suffering from fungus infection ie itching problem in lower side. I used terbinafine tablets nd cream nd consulted many time with doctor then it is okey. But after some time I face this problem again so please advise me about this type of problem. Thanks.
Hi I'm 21 years lod, I'm suffering from headache since last 4 days. Can you please hellp me out? Please clear my problem.
My age is 16 .my height is 5.4 what should I do to increase my height related to diet ,exercise, etc.i want to increase my height?
As an adult, you would be easily able to identify bad habits that may cause health issues. But what about the habits those appear to be innocent on the surface? Did you know that they can lead you to the grave early? It is not always possible to keep up with all that’s good for health particularly when the medical advice tends to alter. So, here is a list of some bad habits that are characteristics of modern life.
- Eating at the desk: You will be stunned to know that your work station comprises of a greater number of germs when compared to the toilet seat! This makes it the worst choice for dining. Besides these germs and bacteria, spending the time of eating at the working desk can lengthen the time during which you are physically inactive.
- Cleaning your teeth with toothpick: Many of us have the habit of removing food particles from the teeth with the help of toothpicks. But toothpicks may damage the teeth while making you susceptible to gum problems and other dental ailments.
- Cleaning your ears too much: Cleaning the ears rapidly and randomly can tear off the delicate ear drums and could even prove fatal if you do it wrong. Hence it is good to stay away from excessive cleaning of the ears.
- Plucking the hair in the nose: The habit of plucking those tiny, unwanted short hairs in the nose may be bad for you. When you pluck the hair of the nose, you also disrupt and tear away the skin around the hair. This lets the bacteria to find the way to your body which could pave the way for a host of health challenges.
- Watching television for long hours: Studies have reported that watching television for a long time can actually kill you. Your habit of watching back-to-back episodes of any television series can be detrimental to your health. This would increase your risk of dying from a blood clot in the lungs. This means if you watch television for about 5 hours of video every day can increase your risk of dying about 5 years earlier.
- Eating while watching TV: Another bad habit is snacking while watching tv since nutritionists say that watching television while eating can pose a serious risk to your health. This is also because people tend to munch on high-calorie foods while watching tv and it has numerous unwanted side effects. This would cause an excessive weight gain as people tend to get distracted while viewing television without being aware of what they have eaten.