Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjivani KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am Dr Nivedita Dadu. I am a dermatologist at a skinology skin clinic. The URL for skinology is www.skinology.in. In this video, I want to discuss the photo facial. A photo facial is a scientific facial that incorporates the properties of IPL facial. While normal facials do the only superficial cleansing. The photo facial cleanse the skin from within The photo facial targets the skin problems such as remove dullness, enlarged pores, redness, broken capillaries, fine lines and wrinkles. A photo facial dermatology is a 50 minutes procedure and incorporates 5 steps.
- After a facial massage, a machine is used to remove the dead cell, close the open pores and polish the skin.
- This is followed by a hydrating gel which is applied on the skin for 10 minutes.
- After this, a glow pack or an anti ageing pack is applied to the skin for another 10 minutes.
- In the end, IPL laser shots are given and depending upon the indications, filters of different wavelengths are used to reduce the facial dullness, facial redness and increase the skin elasticity.
- At the end, skin looks hydrated, nourished and rejuvenated.
For any queries, you can visit www.skinology.in.