Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
She was 21 year old and her breasts producing milk without pregnancy so what is the main problem and she take some medicine like pain killer so give me health tip.
I've got periods over a month now. I am able to consult a doctor since am traveling everyday. If three any medication to stop my periods? The flow is heavy.
Dear Doctor, in July 2014, a baby girl born in my family. Till today, my regular menses date not came. Is there any chance of pregnancy again if we meet? . How to avoid the same . Kindly advise. Regards, akhila.
Many times I have lots of pain in my breast, stomach, food pipe, jaws and back together after or sometimes before eating and drinking something. No acidity capsules and pain killer gave me relief from this pain, the only way I got relief from this pain is vomiting. what s the reason of this pain and burning feeling.
I am 28 years old female, wish to plan for family. My menstrual cycle is somewhat 28 to 32 days. So how can I calculate the date of ovulation? To resolve this we are having sex every alternate day (10th day onwards. So is correct way to increase the chances of conceiving?
I put rubella vaccination before one and half months before my marriage. 2 years are completed. Yet I don't have baby. Tell me the solution anyone pls.
I am 31 years, I am a women. my abortion twice was a year and 6 months ago but I am not conceived at the moment. Now what I am doing. I had not problem. how to conceive.?
Most couples who get married intend to go the family route sooner or later. However, for those who have been trying sexual intercourse for more than 6 months without any contraceptive aids and still have not succeeded in having a baby, the underlying cause may be infertility in one or both partners. Infertility affects up to 15% of couples trying to conceive and have a baby.
Infertility, in medical terms, refers to a person’s biological inability to contribute to conception. There are many biological causes that may make this happen, some of which can be medically corrected.
The Homeopathic Approach to Treat Infertility:
The homeopathic approach towards the management of health problems is constitutional. The treatment takes into account the presenting complaints - the symptoms - along with the unique physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. Homeopathic medicines act at the roots of all ailments. They can rectify deviations of the hormonal system and get them back to normalcy. The simple homeopathic procedure effectively and efficiently avoids complicated procedures that follow the common treatments of infertility. More specifically, the complete hormonal harmony greatly increases the chances of conception without the harmful and/or painful side effects of medications, devices and invasive procedures. The biggest advantage of homeopathic treatment is that even after the treatment, the high sperm count is maintained. The medicines involved are easy to take, since there are only sweet pills and drops.
The homeopath plans the medication separately for every individual, by understanding his or her physical, as well as emotional and mental or spiritual imbalances. That is why this system becomes an excellent option for those seeking help with this issue, as it addresses health on a deep holistic level. The homeopath carefully prescribes the medicine that works on the real cause of infertility, along with other symptoms like any type of pain, stress, etc.
There are no prerequisites to start a homeopathy treatment for infertility. Anyone who just came to know about their infertility problem or those who have tried other infertility treatments without any results can consult a homeopath. Homeopathy medicines can also be used with other treatment methods, but the homeopath should be informed about it to prevent any interfering actions.
Final Tips For Infertility Treatments Using Homeopathy:
Homeopathy therapy works on male and female infertility in following way:
- It regulates and balances the body’s hormones, menstrual cycle and enhances the ovulation process in females.
- In males, it helps to increase the sperm count, their mobility and also their morphology by naturally stimulating the body.
- It helps with emotional blockages, disturbances and ambiguous thought processes that may affect fertility.
- It helps with the stress, anxiety and depression problems for those who are trying to conceive.
- It also helps in curing the side-effects of various other fertility treatments.
The homeopathic treatment for infertility is strictly individualistic. Whatever the reason that the patient opts for homeopathy, the treatment should be supported by a healthy diet and proper lifestyle, like avoiding alcohol and smoking. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
I had unprotected sex with my husband on Nov 17th and I took postpone 72 on 18th. Then I got withdrawal bleeding Nov 24th to 26th. But my last periods date Nov 7th to 13th. Then I got periods on Dec 20th to 23th. This Jan I didn't get periods till now. When will I get my periods? Is any chance of pregnancy?
I take regestrone tablet when my period dates are gone. I wait for 3-4days after that I take that medicine for five days morning evening after take food. But still now no change. What can I do please suggest me.
Hello doc, I had unprotected sex with woman. I am 100% assured that these two women don't have hiv Do I have to fear ?
I am having sex for past 4 to 5 months! but my wife s not getting conceived! wat is t problem I don no! we r planning fr a kid soo help us out!
The vagina is a muscular, tubular structure of the female genital tract extending from the vulva to the cervix (the opening of the urethra). Sexual activity affects vaginal health in a number of different ways during intercourse and in the long term.
A few of the varying effects and the factors responsible for these effects are listed below:
- Changing size of the vagina: The vagina is designed to be elastic and adjustable. So, no permanent change in size is possible but it does undergo temporary changes in sizes as effects of sex. The inner walls of the vagina enlarge during sexual intercourse and during childbirth. Tissues in the clitoris puff out and harden, this also causes an expansion in size. It takes a while to get back to its normal size.
- Vaginal secretion: When you are aroused during sex, the blood vessels supplying the vagina expand immediately. The blood flow increases to lubricate the vaginal walls (rugae). The rugae unfold and the space increases. These secretions are important because, women who are sexually inactive for a long time at a stretch, experience dryness that leads to urinating difficulties and rashes.
- Unusual discharge: Apart from natural lubricants, vagina secretes some fluids, the process being termed as 'female ejaculation'. A tiny amount of white fluid made of prostate plasma cells, is produced just before you climax and discharged with some quantity of urine. Sometimes, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase (usually found in semen) are also found in the secretion.
- Infections in the urinary tract: The friction caused by sexual intercourse may cause small cuts which enable bacteria to pass from the vagina to the urinary bladder through the urethra. This causes infection in the bladder, the urinary tract and the vagina. These can be avoided by using a condom or by urinating before and after having sex.
- Vaginal pain: A lot of women report the experience of pain and discomfort inside or around the vagina during and immediately after sex. The pain can result from repeated sex within a short period of time or reduced secretion of natural lubricants. If the pain is too severe, you should see a doctor because yeast infections or chronic vulvodynia can also be responsible for the pain sensation.