Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have a hectic schedule where I have to leave for work in morning at 9: 30 am and come back home at 10: 00 pm in evening. Further I have to take out time in morning for studying for my course. I am unable to take out time as scheduled and usually sleep in morning, where its necessary for me to take out time every for studying. Should I take some supplements to make my body work the whole day. Please suggest some tips. Thank you.
I'm having body itching for last 3 weeks. I gone to doctor. But no possible recovery. What should I do?
I'm 27 years male. Throat pinning pain at lower end left side from 3 months Not constant on and off I hv take cepodem, nimulid ,Clavmentin 625.
My father is suffering from fever from last 2-3 month, in 1998 he is suffering from TB but he completed his course of medicine. We thought he again having TB we done sputum for AFB which is negative we done sputum culture gram stain it's also negative, but one doctor after seen CT chest and x ray declared that he have TB again, so my question is is it possible that without sputum positive a person can be tb declared and what happens if he not having tb and we given tb dose to him ,is it harmful. Recently I done cbnet test it is also negative and tb specialists declare he have no tb. What to do can't understand.
This is 27 yrs old with pcod. I had 3 injections of fsh respectively 11th, 14th, 16th day by this time ovum size is 17mm, my docotor said, no need for further injection, automatically size will increase. On 20th day (may- 6th) I had ovulation induction injection. 2 weeks later I got weak positive urine test. After a week I got periods. Now I am in 2nd round of injection I had 3 fsh 2ml, still my egg size is 13mm, day is 18. What to do? what may the reason. Please reply.
I am suffering from scalp psoriasis since an year. The reaction doesn't seem to stop and it is spreading throughout my hair on head. Can I get any suggestions on my diet which may have any better effect to the disease.
How often should I visit you for checkups in order to stay as healthy as possible and avoid diabetic complications?
How to cure from nightfall and from masturbation habits .and is there any effect to nervous of penis.
My father aged of 68 years old, healthy life styled person underwent of 2 eyes cataract done in the recent past of 3-4 years past, suddenly complains that his right eye sight has considerably come down without any strong reason. Being myself stationed outside city and would be reaching hometown by this weekend. Now my doubt is that whether any heart stroke effect or neurological effect could a possibility of reason of? Being totally free from diabetics. On regular basis he takes 5mg amlogard bp control tablet. Kindly advice for if any issue to be attended urgently. Regards.
I have premature ejaculation. 1 min of penetration. I feel so tired because of lack of sperms due to my bad habits.
Premature ejaculation or early ejaculation is the expelling of semen with minimum sexual stimulation, almost immediately after (or sometimes before) sexual penetration. This is a common sexual problem for men below the age of 45 in addition to erectile dysfunction. Premature ejaculation can be a result of several physical and psychological factors.
If the root cause is not serious, the problem can be solved by a few simple techniques, such as:
- Breathing exercises: Relaxation techniques like breathing exercises and meditative practices can help you to concentrate. It also moderates the tension and stress levels which are directly related to arousal. Avoid short and rapid breaths as they can put undue pressure on the heart and increase the pulse rate. This often results in early ejaculation. On the other hand, if you take deep breaths and practice holding them in for three to five seconds, you can also use the technique during arousal.
- Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises can help both men and women with their sexual problems. In men, these help to strengthen the pubococcygeus muscle by repeated contraction and relaxation. The pubococcygeus muscle helps to control urination too. If you use the same technique when you are close to an orgasm, you can delay your ejaculation.
- Squeeze technique: This technique is used to reduce excessive and rapid rate of arousal. When you are close to orgasm, you can squeeze the base of the penis to curb the erection somewhat so that it can build up again. This will automatically delay ejaculation. It is a good idea to practice this technique on your own first and then try it with your partner.
- Stop and start exercise: This exercise was perfected by the Masters and Johnson team of sexual research. This technique is also to be practiced individually for the first few times. You can masturbate alone and stop just before reaching the climax. You can practice this again and again by bringing yourself closer to ejaculation every time until the point you cannot control or regulate the process any more. This will help you to know the limit till which you can stop and regulate the ejaculation process. You can then use this technique during sexual activity with your partner.
- Reduce stress: The stress hormones in your body prevent the secretion of testosterone which is responsible for your sex drive. Alcohol, tobacco or nicotine and other illegal drugs used to combat stress can also have an adverse effect on your sexual arousal and cause premature ejaculation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.