Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeevani Kelkar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeevani KelkarYour feedback matters!
My skin is going black how can go soft and like past. This is happening from the time when I start smokeThank you.
Plz suggests me / us. My age is, 30 nly my colour has gone after my marriage due to unmaintained and some medical treatment. So I want to improve my face colour with glowing as old. Which is good cream to apply our face without any side effects.
Hii dctr I HV pimple n black marks on my face n also pores please tl me best treatment for Di's my wedding is der soo I wnt to remove it quickly please dctr hlo me.
I have some black spot on my cheeks I am using slimline cream but now in my whole face some pimple are there what can I do.
I have black spot on my face how I can remove it pls help me giving me some suggestions pls Doctor How I have to loosen my ham string.
I think that I am suffering from fissure as one of the Dr. Told me and another one told that it is not a big problem but the first one told that it is upto 2.5 inches near anus and a little bit discharge is happening and first one advised to operate but second one had given tablets so what should I choose?
I am 45 year old Male, for sometime I going through professional rough time, I mean having tough time (as for sometime there is market recession), also some financial crunch (Money got stuck with business associates), cause of these two setbacks I am thinking a lot and not able to get it off my mind, may be I am thinking a lot cause of that I often get tightness in my stomach and incase I get up in the middle of the night then sleeping again becomes problem, I keep thinking and thinking that something will happen to me, my stomach often stays upset gas gets trapped and then more tension, I have noticed that when this gas gets released I intact gets relief, now I don't know it's this problem is cause of tension I am taking or because of stomach upset. Please help me to overcome this problem. Regards.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young.