Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev S ShahYour feedback matters!
What is the effect of smoking with jim practice? How to avoid smoking, is any heart problem caused by smoking?
My mother, she was recently diagnosed with high blood urea and creatinine level, also it was found that she had low hemoglobin level. She got admitted to the hospital and now reports are normal (urea is 32, earlier 102) also blood reports are also coming normal now. I am hoping to get a diet recommendation for her as she is still under treatment. also she had viral fever but now its normal. Please give some diet recommendation for her while taking care of her diabetes in account? Thanks.
I have been masturbating for a long time and for 2 months I am not doing it. Now even in little stimulation there is little sperm discharge. I take patanjali shilajeet for 5 days twice a day.
I'm diabetic (type 2), hypertensive, creatinine-1.30, EGFR- 55.56. Which things I should discard from my diet chart? What should be the duration and speed of my walking exercise?
I am 16 years old girl and I have a habit of doing masturbation during sleep on bed for last 2 years. I wanna stop doing masturbation but since I am asleep I am unable to stop this. At the time of masturbating I am aware that I am doing this but I am unable to control myself. Does this cause brain tumor or affect height increase ? I am very short in nature I experience fever at regular intervals of months. Does this can cause schizophrenia ? What are the side effects of this ?I experience headache, constipation hair loss, discharge problems etc. Kindly suggest me some treatment for stopping masturbation .please help me.
Renal hypertension is a disorder, which is characterized by a rise in the blood pressure that results from kidney disease. The blood flow to the kidney is impaired due to the narrowing of the arteries and this leads to renovascular hypertension.
The various symptoms of renal hypertension are:
- You may experience symptoms of high blood pressure.
- Your kidneys may not function properly due to the impaired supply of blood
- It may lead to presence of blood in your urine
- You may be affected by pulmonary edema that results in accumulation of fluid in the lungs
- It may result in severe headaches and confusion
- You may experience blurred vision
- You may have nosebleeds
- The impaired kidney function may also lead to chronic kidney damage.
The various causes of renal hypertension are:
- Accumulation of cholesterol in the body may lead to blockage of the artery due to plaque buildup
- Smoking may increase your chances of getting affected by narrow arteries
The narrowing of the arteries causes a reduction in the blood supply to the kidneys. This results in the kidneys to release various hormones that instruct the body to hold on to water and sodium. This causes the fluid to accumulate in the blood vessels, thus resulting in high blood pressure.
The various risk factors renal hypertension are:
Medications used to treat high blood pressure are used to treat renal hypertension. It is important that you get your blood pressure levels checked on a regular basis. You need to make certain lifestyle changes such as:
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your heart and body healthy
- Limit consumption of alcohol and reduce smoking
- Eat well balanced meals to keep obesity at bay
- Keep your mind free of stress
- Restrict consumption of salt
- Maintain optimal weight levels
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.