Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeev S Parmar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev S ParmarYour feedback matters!
Sir mai 3 January our 4 January ho sex kya bena sefty ke mera girl friend ka preied ka date 13 Jan ko hai abhi tak preied nhi aya .12 Jan ko tulsi ka kada peya to wodar me bhari jaisa lg rha hai baithne PR aaj 14 ko mai tulsi ka kada our elaichi khaye. Khtta bhi kha rhi hai. Sir kya kri kb tak preied aa jaye ga .gharelu kuchu upaye btaye. Mai abhi tk pregnancy test bhi nhi kya hai .please sir help me.
I am 21 Years old I have PCOD prblm and three month no mc and unwanted hair on face so plse what I do the regular periods?
There are technical ways in which you can get your body all set for labour. Although you may not know how your labour will progress, you can ease the pain that you experience during childbirth to a significant extent by doing these four exercises:
1. Kegel Exercises: These exercises target the muscles that provide support to your bladder, uterus, urethra and rectum. By strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor, these exercises help in improving the flow of blood to your vaginal and rectal area. Kegel exercises involve contracting of the muscles of your pelvic floor as you would do if you had to prevent passing urine or stool. It is also known to reduce the duration of the pushing stage of childbirth, which is the second stage. You can do the exercises sitting or standing and in either of the two ways-
Slow kegels: For this, contract the muscles of your pelvic floor and hold them for 3-10 seconds. Release and repeat the exercise for ten times.
Fast kegels: To do this, you need to contract and loosen up your pelvic muscles 25-50 times. Do the set for about 4 times with 5 seconds interval between each set.
2. Squatting: Practising squatting during your pregnancy can help in preparing your pelvic muscles for labour. While strengthening your thighs, it opens up your pelvis for an easy descent of the baby. So, here’s what you should do:
1. Begin by standing behind a chair for support with your feet wide apart
2. While contracting your abdominal muscles, relax your shoulders and chest before lowering your tailbone towards the floor
3. While inhaling and exhaling deeply, push into your legs and go back into a standing position
3. Pelvic Tilt: This exercise helps in strengthening the muscles of your back, pelvis and thigh regions while improving posture. Ensuring your pelvic joints remain flexible, it eases the pain experienced during delivery. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Get down on both your hands and knees while keeping your head in a parallel position with your back
2. While arching your back, pull in your stomach
3. Hold this position for a few seconds before releasing
The exercise needs to be repeated 3-5 times - all the while maintaining a strong hold over your back and stomach.
4. Tailor Pose: The tailor pose is designed to help relax your hip joints as well as open up the pelvis. It also helps in improving your body posture while easing the aches that occur in the lower part of your back. For this, you need to perform the following steps:
1. While keeping your back straight, sit comfortably on the floor
2. Placing the soles of both the feet together, press your knees gently towards the floor
3. Keep the position for 10-15 seconds. You can repeat the exercise for 5-10 times. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynae.
Meri delivery operation se hui thi. Or Ab Mera pait bhi Nikal raha h Ise Kaise Kam karu. Meri delivery ko 5 month ho gaye h.
My thinking is changing I m taking doubts on my beloveds husband There is nothing wrong with him How can I delete the unfruitful thoughts from my mind Please give me solution.
The five D’s to handle Urges·
• Delay until the urge passes—usually within 3-5 minutes
• Distract yourself • Call a friend or go for a walk
• Drink water to fight off cravings
• Deep Breaths—Relax! Close your eyes and take 10 slow, deep breaths
• Discuss your feelings with someone close to you.
Dr Ashish Sakpal
My sperm count is less 5 million/ml. I have already a child and planning for next so please suggest.
World Health Day - 7-Apr'17
The theme of the day is: Depression: Let’s Talk.
Depression- Common symptoms:
- Feelings of sadness/low feeling.
- Sleep disturbance
- Decreased appetite.
- Not interested in daily activities.
- Lack of intrest in surrounding.
- Decreased decision power.
- Guilt feeling,,feeling worthless.
- depression can lead to suicidal tendencies, commonly in adolescent and young adults. As well as in-old people .
- Due to social stigma less than 50% of of DEPRESSION Patients seek medical help.
Remember Depression can be treated with modern medicines and supportive measures like exercise/yoga/pranayam/medication/psychotherapy.