Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev S ParmarYour feedback matters!
But I have already did pregnancy test 2 nd its says negative. So still der is chance of getting pregnant.
Hi you told me I may not pregnant but what could be the reason behind it because Dr. told us intercourse time and then she did scan. Then she told egg ruptured it is showing yellow in color. Then what could be reason? Why am not pregnant? Why my ruptured egg didn't passed the fulope tube? Please help me out.
I am 42 years woman when I get my climax during sexual act all my nerves start pulling and I get severe leg pain. I have been operated for slip disc.
Can I know in a month what r the days when have sex have low chances of pregnancy. It's before I have period or after I have periods. Can you explain me in detail.
मोरिंगा या सहजन जिसका वैज्ञानिक नाम मोरिंगा ओलीफेरा है. काफी हद तक संभव है कि आपने भी इसकी सब्जी खाई होगी. जैसा इसका खाने में स्वाद है ठीक उसी तरह इसमें पाए जाने वाले पोषक तत्वों की मात्रा भी है. सहजन में बीटा कैरोटिन, एमिनो एसिड और कई प्रकार के फिनॉलिक पाए जाते हैं. मोरिंगा की छाल गोंद बनाने के लिए जबकि इसके फूलों का प्रयोग हर्बल टॉनिक के रूप में किया जाता है. मोरिंगा के संपूर्ण वृक्ष का इस्तेमाल औषधीय उपयोग में किया जाता है. सहजन मुख्य रुप से अफगानिस्तान, उप हिमालयी क्षेत्र, बांग्लादेश, भारत और पाकिस्तान में पाया जाता है. मोरिंगा के फायदे और नुकसान निम्नलिखित हैं.
1. त्वचा को चमकदार बनाने में
मोरिंगा की फली से बनी सब्जियां या फिर इस के बीज का तेल त्वचा पर लगाने से त्वचा की चमक हमेशा बरकरार रहती है. क्योंकि इसमें विटामिन ए प्रचुर मात्रा में पाया जाता है. विटामिन ए त्वचा की सुंदरता को बरकरार रखने में महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाता है. मोरिंगा किस सेवन से ड्राई त्वचा भी खिल उठती है. यही नहीं मोरिंगा चेहरे पर होने वाले पिंपल्स को भी खत्म करता है और आपकी त्वचा को निखारता है.
2. शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ाने में
मोरिंगा के फल की सहायता से शुक्राणुओं की संख्या और उनकी गुणवत्ता में भी सुधार किया जा सकता है. यही महावारी में महिलाओं के लिए भी कई परेशानियों को दूर करने वाला होता है. सहजन का सेवन महिलाओं को गर्भाशय की समस्याओं से भी बचाता है. पुरुषों में या शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ाने के साथ साथ उनकी वीर्य को गाढ़ा करने में भी मददगार होता है.
3. बच्चों के लिए
छोटे शिशुओं की तंदुरुस्ती के लिए भी मोरिंगा का सेवन महत्वपूर्ण माना जाता है. आपको बता दें कि सहजन में कैल्शियम लोहा मैग्नीशियम फास्फोरस आदि भरपूर मात्रा में पाए जाते हैं. शरीर में कैल्शियम बच्चों की हड्डियों और दांतों को मजबूत बनाने में सहायक होते हैं. वहीँ गर्भवती महिलाओं को यदि इस दौरान सहजन का सेवन कराया जाए तो उनके होने वाले बच्चों में भी कैल्शियम की भरपूर मात्रा मिलती है. इसमें पाए जाने वाले सभी तत्व बच्चों के शरीर को स्वस्थ रखने में सहायक भूमिका निभाते हैं.
4. सर दर्द के उपचार में
यदि आप सर दर्द से परेशान रहते हैं तो इससे राहत के लिए भी आप सहजन का इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं. मोरिंगा के पत्तों का पेस्ट बनाकर घाव पर लगा सकते हैं. सर दर्द में इससे फायदा लेने के लिए इसकी सब्जी बनाकर खा सकते हैं. आप चाहें तो सहजन के पत्तों को पीस कर इसे हल्का गर्म करके सिर में लेप लगाकर भी इसके फायदे ले सकते हैं. इसके अलावा इसके बीज को पीसकर सूंघने से भी सर दर्द दूर दूर दूर होता है. सहजन के बीज का पाउडर भी सर दर्द दूर करने के लिए उपयोग में लाया जाता है.
5. उच्च रक्तचाप में
उच्च रक्तचाप से पीड़ित व्यक्ति भी सहजन से राहत पा सकते हैं. जिन व्यक्ति जिन लोगों को उच्च रक्तचाप की समस्या होती है. उन्हें सहजन की पत्तियों का रस निकाल कर इस का काढ़ा बनाकर सेवन करने से राहत मिलती है. इसके अलावा साजन की इसके अलावा यह गाना आपको घबराहट उल्टी चक्कर आने आदि समस्याओं से भी बचाता है.
6. पाचन संबंधी समस्याओं के निपटान में
पेचिश, दस्त, कोलाइटिस आदि जैसे पाचन से संबंधित समस्याओं को दूर करने के लिए भी मोरिंगा का उपयोग किया जाता है. एक चम्मच मोरिंगा के ताजी पत्तियों का रस को एक चम्मच शहद में, नारियल पानी मिलाकर पीने से पाचन संबंधित तमाम समस्याओं से आपको राहत मिलती है. आप चाहे तो इसके फली की सब्जियां बनाकर भी खा सकते हैं. इससे भी आपको कब्ज आदि समस्याओं से छुटकारा मिलता है. यही नहीं सहजन की सब्जी गुर्दे और मूत्राशय की समस्या से पीड़ितों को भी खिलाया जा सकता है. पीलिया में भी इसके फायदे देखे जाते हैं.
मोरिंगा के नुकसान
- गर्भवती महिलाएं सहजन के पत्ते, जड़, छाल और फूलों को गर्भावस्था के दौरान इस्तेमाल करने से बचें.
- संवेदनशील पेट वाले लोग इसकी सब्जी खाने से बचें.
- प्रसव के कुछ हफ्ते बाद ही इसका प्रयोग करना चाहिए.
- पीरियड्स के दौरान मोरिंगा का सेवन पित्त को बढ़ाता है. इसलिए इस दौरान इसका सेवन करने से बचें.
- जिन लोगों को ब्लीडिंग डिसऑर्डर की समस्या है, वो भी इसे ना लें.
Sir mai 18 saal ka hu and mere gf 16 saal ki hai and uska period 1/7/16 ko hota hai and hm dono 18/7/16 ko sex krne jaa rahe 1st time I mean wo apni virginty loose karne wali hai so sir without any risk or any prblm kya kya rule follow karu please puri neccesary rule hmko batao. And meri penis sir long and thick hai toh please sir mere hlp karo. OR sbse aachi or perimimum condom k naam batao jo best rahega. Please tell.
Many men claim to get by on 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day, but robbing the body of its required sleep has a number of side effects. The human body requires a minimum of 8 hours of sleep a day. There are two main reasons men don't get enough sleep: intentionally staying awake late at night and sleep disorders, such as insomnia, sleep apnea etc.
Here's how depriving your body of sleep can harm your sexual health:
- Less testosterone: The male body produces testosterone while he sleeps. When the body does not get adequate sleep and rest, it produces less testosterone. As the insomnia continues, this situation worsens. This leads to a low sex drive and poor libido.
- Low self esteem: Testosterone also influences the way the body stores fat and hence less testosterone can also lead to gynecomastia. This is condition where male bodies develop breasts as a result of an increase in body fat. Lowered testosterone levels in a male body also lead to reduced muscle strength and hence an overall lower sense of well-being.
- Erectile dysfunction: Inadequate sleep can result in obstructive sleep apnea. This is linked to the lowered levels of testosterone in the body as patients with sleep apnea do not reach the stage of REM sleep when testosterone is produced. Thus, sleep apnea can lead to erectile dysfunction where a man is unable to get or maintain an erection while having sex.
- Low sperm count: Testosterone plays an important role in sperm production. The relation between the two is simple: the higher the testosterone levels; the more the body produces sperm. Thus, if you do not get adequate sleep, your sperm count can be affected leading to infertility.
- Sexual misunderstanding: Sleep deprivation can affect your decision making and understanding of the other person's intentions. Thus, if you haven't slept properly, you are more likely to make uncalled for sexual advances and misunderstand your partner's sexual expectations.
- Accelerates aging: The body sheds dead cells and grows new cells while it sleeps. Thus, if the body is deprived of adequate sleep, the gaining process is accelerated. Not only does this bring on an early onset of wrinkles but it also lowers your sexual drive. Lowered testosterone may also lead to early balding.
- Fatigue: If the body doesn't get its required rest, you start the day feeling tired instead of refreshed. As the day goes on, this tiredness increases and is accompanied by irritability and aggression. When you're in such a bad moon and constantly tired the chances of wanting to be physically intimate with another person decrease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Fear is a very crippling feeling , which you might have to go through at various situations of life. You might be scared of heights, darkness, and public speaking, even scared of being lonely. Fear is very difficult to overcome as it can debilitate you and render you useless. Even if you cannot be superhuman, you can at least aim to be someone who can confront his/her fear and render the fear useless. Here are a few tips on how you can confront your fear:
- Breathe: Breathing slowly and deeply actually helps. It calms your nerves and relaxes you. Short and shallow breaths can trigger panic and fear. If you breathe out longer than the time you take to breathe in, your body relaxes immediately. Try it; it actually works the best. Whenever you feel that you are panicking or that you are feeling afraid, take deep breaths. Concentrate on your breathing. Count till 7 when you breathe in and till 11 when you breathe out. You will be surprised to find out how quickly you have calmed down.
- Identify the fear: This is a very important step as you need to figure out why you are scared or afraid. There has to be a specific reason behind every single fear that you have. Try to identify that reason. Delve deep into your memory and try figuring out what exactly evoked the fear. Once you know the reason, you will be able to understand the base of your fear, and you will find it easier to overcome.
- Get ready to be peaceful: If you start feeling anxious, nervous or afraid, breathe in and out. Then think of how you will get positive outcomes from the particular act you are being anxious about. If you have to go into a dark room to get something and you are afraid of darkness, just think how you will be able to get what you desire if only you step into the darkness for a fraction of second. This will help build your confidence and will slowly get you accustomed to moving on with your fear.
- Control what you imagine: If you are afraid of something, whether tangible or not, your imaginations about it will run wild. You might start imagining stuff which are not even real or which might just ingrain your mind and establish the fear on solid ground. Hence it is high time you need to control your imagination. Imagination is a very unique gift if you want to create something beautiful, which will help encourage you. But if you start imagining how a spider will just grow in size and number, and will fly towards you, then you have to put a lid on it.
Being afraid is common. Even the bravest people are afraid. Don't be embarrassed about that. Just face it and try to let go of it.
PCOD has been diagnosed couple of months back, am overweight and tried hard to reduce but couldn't. Experienced brown discharge initially when taking contraceptive pills and now bleeding but not on periods, the flow is less, been 10 days now.
Paneer Vs Tofu - Find Out Which is Better For Your Body?
Paneer and Tofu - the similar looking foods come with their own sets of nutrients, along with being extremely beneficial at warding off diseases. In terms of preparation, while paneer is made from curdled buffalo milk, tofu is prepared from soy milk.
Here's a nutrient guide to help you pick one over the other.
1. Iron content
When it comes to the iron content of these two foods, tofu comes out as the winner. Tofu contains 5.4mg of iron per 100gm, while paneer's iron content is just 0.1mg per 100gm. For this reason, the soy product is extremely beneficial for individuals who suffer from anaemia as it is high in iron content and can help in maintaining optimum levels of blood haemoglobin.
2. Protein content
Especially for vegetarians, paneer is one of the best sources of protein. Every 100 gm of this dairy product is found to contain 18.3 gm of protein. In contrast, tofu offers only 6.9 gm of protein. If you are planning to put on weight or pursue a muscle building regimen, paneer is a source of protein that you can consider. It aids in muscle building as well as reduces muscle damage caused by wear and tear.
3. Fat content
Along with high protein content, paneer is also known to come with a high fat content. Every 100gm of paneer contains about 20.8gm of fat content. Tofu, on the other hand, contains only 2.7gm of fat every 100gm. Due to its low fat content, tofu is an excellent health option for weight loss.
4. The 3 Cs: carbohydrate, calcium and calorie content
In terms of carbohydrate, calcium and calorie content, both tofu and paneer clock different figures.
Even though paneer is made from milk, its levels of carbohydrate are low. Since the carbohydrate content in paneer is about 1.2gm, it is a friendly food option for diabetics. Tofu, on the other hand, has a carbohydrate content that is double to that of paneer (2.4gm).
Calcium content is extremely high in paneer with every 100gm of paneer offering 208mg of calcium. Due to its high calcium count, paneer is extremely useful to build strong teeth and bones. In contrast to the high calcium content of paneer, tofu records about 130mg of calcium.
Lastly, both tofu and paneer have different calorie counts with paneer reporting a higher calorie count than tofu. For every 100gm of serving of tofu and paneer, tofu has 62 calories and paneer comes with 265 calories. Since it has a low calorie count, tofu is the perfect weight loss food.
In terms of which one is a healthier food option, it depends on certain factors. If you are planning to lose weight, tofu is a better option.
But if you're planning to build muscles, paneer presents itself as a better option. This is because paneer contains high calcium and protein content. Keeping the pros and cons in mind, you can choose to include either one or both in your diet. Although when it comes to paneer, moderation is the key.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
At pregnancy time can we do sex with our partner, if yes with protection or without protection is good.
When I do sex with a girl without any protection in what condition or how she becomes pregnant. please give me the suggestion.
Hi, I am a 21 year old college student. I was making out with my girlfriend last night. We were both in our underpants. There came a point when I ejaculated in my underwear while having the intercourse. Her underwear was a little wet too. Is there a possibility of her getting pregnant through this?
I am 18 years old. I am virgin. My periods are not coming from last two months and this is the third month. Please tell me a medicine for my periods so that it starts again.
Hi I am 30. I have regular 28 days cycle. I had periods on 28th March last month. Now I am expecting my period on 24th april had intercourse yesterday. Will I be pregnant now or if I get my periods this month. Is it sure that I am not pregnant and will not be pregnant. Please help.
Hii, I have sex with my girlfriend without condom on 19 th april 2017 then in 48 hours I have given ipill to her. And on that day she started her period. After 10 days I again had sex on 01 may 2017 then also I had given her ipill in 2 days but till now its 5 june she did not have period. I am worried what could be the reason for this is she pregnant or what. I have given ipill on time then its about 1 month she did not have period kindly help me.
Mint, scientifically known as ‘mentha’, is a herb with small green leaves and a characteristic strong odour. It is also a virtual cure-all plant. Try using mint by adding it to your meals, oral care and skin care regimen to remain healthy and fresh forever. A few prominent mint health benefits include the following:
Digestion aid: Try mint leaves if you are not feeling hungry. It is a great appetizer as well as a promoter of digestion. It soothes your stomach when you’re suffering from inflammation or indigestion. So, next time you have a stomach upset, go for mint tea or mint oil. Mint’s characteristic aroma acts as an appetizer. It stimulates the salivary glands and other digestive glands to produce saliva and digestive juices, thereby facilitating digestion.
Nausea and headache: Mint leaves, especially freshly crushed leaves, help staunch nausea and headache, thanks to the strong and refreshing aroma. Menthol oil or mint-flavoured products are very useful for alleviating nausea. Similarly, balms with a mint base or mint oil can be rubbed on your forehead and nose to give quick relief from headache. Mint tea oil derived from mint is also very effective in treating nausea and motion sickness while travelling.
Respiratory disorders: The strong minty aroma is very effective in clearing up congestion of the nose, throat, bronchi and lungs. This makes mint a very effective remedy for asthma and common cold. The herb is also a good remedy for cough. This is because mint has a cooling and soothing effect on the throat, nose and other respiratory channels, and this helps relieve the irritation, which causes chronic coughing. Regular use of mint in any form is very beneficial for asthma patients as well, because it is a good relaxant and it relieves congestion that blocks respiratory channels, causing symptoms of asthma.
Depression and fatigue reliever: As mint is a natural stimulant, it can help relieve fatigue and feelings of sadness. Mint essential oil is very good if you are feeling anxious, sad, depressed, low or just plain sluggish. Mint oil can be ingested, applied as a salve topically, or inhaled as a vapour to help with fatigue and depression.
Oral health: Mint has germicidal qualities and can quickly freshen up your breath. It also gets eradicates harmful oral bacteria inside your mouth, alleviating oral health. The mint leaves can be rubbed directly on your tongue, teeth and gums to clean and refresh your mouth. You can also get the benefits of mint by simply chewing on its leaves.
Skin health: Since mint oil is a good antiseptic and anti-pruritic, it acts as an excellent skin cleanser. It is used to clear pimples as well as soothe and cure skin from infections.
Mint’s anti-pruritic properties can be used for treating insect bites, mosquito bites, stings by honeybees etc. With its cooling property, mint will relieve you of the irritation of stings and bring the swelling down. Also, women can use mint oil to relieve cracks and pain in nipples which occur during breastfeeding.
Hi After eating mifegest bleeding starts on second day. There is a heavy flow of bleeding which is of very black colour. Now I want to know that how many days will bleeding remain and also please tell me that how will bleeding come in very high flow or in medium flow. What will be good either heavy flow or normal flow. Thanx.
When a woman is expecting her child, she has a lot of responsibilities on her shoulders for the health and well-being of herself and her child. An expectant mother is recommended to follow certain rules and give up certain habits, so that during the pregnancy period she and the unborn child in her womb get all the nutrients for the healthy growth of the baby. There are certain preconception cares that the expecting mother must abide by.
Some of these are explained below:
- Giving up of bad habits: Smoking and drinking are not uncommon habits in today’s world. But when you are pregnant, it is advised that you give up these habits for some time at least. Smoking or inhalation of smoke makes it difficult for the child to breathe inside. Furthermore, if you are into substance abuse, then it is expected that you would give it up as well when you are pregnant.
- Health Supplements: Folic acid is a must during pregnancy. This is why medical practitioners often recommend you to take folic acid pills once a day to keep your immune system strong. It also provides you enough supplements for production of red blood cells and provides for the much needed iron in your body.
- Counselling: Many times people think that counselling is needed by those who are mentally unstable or in need of immediate help. But that is not the case. Counselling is important for every expectant woman. This is primarily to calm you down as you undergo several hormonal changes. Further, if you are pregnant for the first time then it is to guide you about the complications and side effects of pregnancy.
- Proper Immunization: There are a few vaccinations that you need to take when you are expecting. These would help in the proper development of the child, keep you away from severe diseases as well as boost your immune system. Thus, proper and timely vaccinations are a must during your pregnancy period.
Thus, these are some of the tips and rules that a pregnant woman must follow in order to make sure that she and her baby are healthy. These are often advised by the medical practitioner themselves, but on their own as well, woman take care of these points. These are just outlined to make the woman more cautious before the birth of her child. They are good for both the mother and the baby.