Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev S ParmarYour feedback matters!
My wife carried out pregnancy tests. Pregnancy tests have shown faint line. She has carried out the test there times after 4 days. Even then faint line was observed. Hence carried ultrasound scanning for baby. Found no sack, baby from ultra sound. Last date of periods is 1 December 2016. She has history of irregular menses. This is her second child. Doctor found normal no issues. Prescribed folic acid tabs. Told for rescan after 10 days. She is very much tensed and unable to understand what is happening. If any body can explain here. Whether she is actually pregnant or not.
Hello doctor I am 29 year old. I have 2 children one week before we do sex but I fear about pregnancy. I don't want to get pregnant what should I do any tablets are there for not getting pregnant when us do sex. so, please suggest me.
Sudden stabbing pain in vagina which I feel like contraction of muscles. It lasts only for few seconds. But feel like I can't move. These days I'm also feeling pain in right abdomen. Generally some times my periods are irregular with a gap of 2 months. Some times they are regular. May I know the reason for such sharp pain in vagina which occurs at least once in a day. I'm 24 and female. Please help me out of this.
It's months no periods. And negative pregnancy test. I have sleeping sickness and tiredness. And I don't want to eat the things I liked before. Headaches and backaches. Little cramps always. Little cold. And I scared to take antibiotics. How can I confirm whether I am pregnant or not? Is there any chance that negative pregnancy test even though I am pregnant? Actually when I can try pregnancy test?
Hello sir/mam! I am 23 yr, 1 years back in october 2015 I had taken periods delaying tablet uske bd periods thoda upar niche ho rhe the. Uske bd I had taken ocp 72 hr in January. Uske kuch din bad se mere periods delay ho rhe the 15-20 days weight gain b ho rha h. 15 days z the maximum days jb delay hote h.abhi kuch din pehle hi itna delay hue. Den bleeding bhi jyda nhi hui but blood was in darkest red or brown in colour. 2 din bleeding rahi uske kuch din bd spotting dikh rhi thi. Or aj thoda bleeding hui. I do not understand muje kya ho rha. Is there any serious problem? Please help!
I had sex with my girl friend. But I didn't insert my penis in to her vagina. I used my penis below d vagina and between the to lap joint. After doing sex in there I found my semen in her vagina outer layer. I searched in Internet is show their is 95 percentage of change to get pregnant. That the semen will move to the vagina. Is that true? She don't wants to get pregnant now. What she can do to avoid getting pregnant. She had her periods on 12 sept.(10 to 12 Sept)
One of the unique forms of depression is the Seasonal affective disorder which is characterized by the onset of depression with the start of the winter months and a full remission during spring time. Seasonal affective disorder is a form of depression that affects about 1 in 20 people around the world on average. One of the common therapies used to treat this disorder is light therapy.
What is light therapy?
Light therapy is the controlled exposure to specific amounts of bright light on a daily basis as a medicinal tool to correct depression and other mental disorders. It has been noticed that the lack of exposure to lights may trigger certain mental disorders within patients and controlled exposure to bright light over a stipulated period of time every day may be able to correct this effectively.
How it works?
Brightness within the daily world is usually measured with the unit of lux. For all types of artificial lights, the measure of luminosity is estimated via this unit. Human beings have an automatic trigger where low light levels for continued periods may cause depression. A clear sunny day outdoors will have a measurement of 10,000 lux and this is the recommended dosage for exposure for people suffering from depression.
It has been seen in studies that people with severe forms of Seasonal Affective disorder responded well to this therapy. They were treated 30 minutes daily with light exposure and over time the study showed that it significantly improved the moods of the people.
Some of the reasons why light therapy proves to be an effective treatment option for SAD include:
- It resets the circadian rhythm - Controlled exposure to light will trigger the hormones that control the circadian rhythms or the daily rhythms of sleeping and walking cycles and thus will help reduce depression.
- It triggers neurotransmitter function - Light exposure triggers certain neurotransmitter functions which work like an antidepressant and thus relieves stress or other internal functions that may cause depression.
- Results in an increase in serotonin levels - This hormone is very important for mood elevation and is known to rise with increased light levels and decrease with low light levels. Controlled exposure can definitely help improve serotonin levels for lessening depression symptoms.
Related Tip: Do People Really Suffer from Mood Disorders?
After delivery during my periods black thing is coming dont know what is it. please suggest what to do?
I am taking homeopathy medicine for fibroid. E fraxinus am tincture and calc. Flour 6x tabs. Is it work on fibroid.
Hi I am sangeeta From Nepal My periods gets late day by day. I feel pain in those late days. I am in too depression by this disease. My all the performance gets lost by this stupid diseases. So please let me out from this. I am too thankful of you!
Am 25years old, married5month before. From first night husband complaint to me very loose vagina. What I do? Help me.
The day you start period is called 1st day
Your cycle is 28 days,means your next period is expected on 28th day
Deduct 14 from 28 it is the ovulation day, it means ovulation will take place on 14th day.
Sperms is shed in vagina will remain active for about 4 days could be more
Safe days- 1st to 7th day, and 21st to 28th day
Fertile days- 13th day to 16th day are highly fertile
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life.