Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Watve
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay WatveYour feedback matters!
Due to the my exam, I am getting stressful and hence can't study. I don't Even know what I am reading. Alongside I forget what I studied. Please help.
I am currently working in IT company. I am facing memory loss issue. Whatever I am learning, I forget all the stuff within a week or similar even if I have understand those things, learnt it thoroughly. Even I forgot about many stuff that I need to on daily basis. I need serious help.
I am very depressed that my boyfriend is making distance with me, he says I hurt him I tried not to every time , he didn't call me since a Month , whenever I tried to talk to him on text he gets angry n fights , he is not sharing his problem s how can I make him talk again , kindly give some suggestions.
I have smoking habit since 4years. I want to quit smoking without using any nicotine tablets. Can I know what all natural things I have to do in order to quit that habit, and what I should eat or drink to clean my lungs.
Hello doctor, My elder brother is suffering from mental problem he is not listening of anyone, he is breaking the room stuffs and beating to anyone who present front of him, tell What to do? And he didn't eat anything for past 36 hours, even though he didn't have water too from 2 days. Please advise.
I am a engineering student. I forget after some time which some time before read. So please tell to me a solution which my mind work fast and memory strong. And I have interested my study.
I am taking MDD XR 50 from 2016 .Now I'm addicted with it. When I'm trying to withdraw it I can't. Can I stop this medicine anyhow. It's affecting my liver very much.
Stress has become a common problem in day to day life for a lot of people. Too much stress can result in premature aging and accumulation of free radicals within the body. Stress can also cause premature hair fall, wrinkles, exhaustion and frequent frustration. Ayurvedic therapies can counter stress and combat its physical toll on the body. Here is a list of few easy-to-follow Ayurvedic therapy techniques, which are extremely effective against stress:
- A stress-free start: It makes sense to start the day without any stress in mind. Ayurveda states that a full bowel movement is of paramount importance to start an effective day. Abhyanga, an oil message before having a bath, proves to be extremely effective. This should be followed by a 10-minute break so that the body can soak the oil. Lukewarm or hot water should be used to take bath. Some other yoga therapies such as pranayama, transcendental meditation, etc. can be practiced to get a head start on the day.
- Abhyanga: Abhyanga or an oil massage is a good stress resilient. In case there is a time crunch, neck, hand and feet region should be massaged to fetch great results. A moisturizing oil massage in these areas has a soothing effect on the body and mind.
- Meditation: It is a known fact that meditation by far is the best Ayurvedic therapy to counter stress. Over 600 studies have shown that meditation has a positive effect on stress. It can successfully cut down the cortisol hormone in the blood and the level of lactic acid in the body by increasing the level of serotonin. A 15-minute meditation schedule on a daily basis can do a world of good for people who are living a stressed life.
- Therapeutic aroma: It has been proven many times in the past that therapeutic aroma can successfully relieve stress in the short term. The choice of fragrance can be from the flower at home, aroma locket, aroma oil, perfume and so on. These aromas will not only give a feel-good factor throughout the day, but also ensure that the level of cortisol remains at an acceptable stage.
- Keeping hydrated: Keeping hydrated throughout the day is of prime importance to lead a stress-free life. Plenty of water along with time-to-time green tea relieves the nerve and has a soothing effect on the body. It is also necessary to forego beverages such as alcohol and coffee for long-term health benefits.
- Soothing music: Music has a profound impact on the nervous system, mind and on the overall human emotion. It creates a feel-good factor and relieves stress throughout the day.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!