Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SalveYour feedback matters!
I have jaw pain, clicking jaw, jaw deviation to left side on opening mouth, tightness of jaw muscle, neck pain, upper back pain etc. Now I am heavily feeling difficulty in swallowing air from my lower part of neck. I am feeling very very uncomfortable and unhappy. Please help me.
I am 21 years old. I have been suffering with neck pain when I work on computer for long time. What should I do?
I am suffering from Rheumatoid arthritis and my doctor has given few medicines which also includes calpol 500 mg. The doctor has told me to take a tablet when I sense pain. Would it be wise to continue with this medicine as we know that paracetamols can cause more harm than good? The problem is that I regularly sense pain but hesitate before taking this medicine. Is there a way out or should I continue with the it?
I am having leg pains around my thighs for over several months, consulted to various doctors but all they do is give me pain killers which makes me good for some days but as soon as medicinal intakes got over the pain starts again. Any suggestions please?
I usually caught by cold cough and sore throat and felling fever. With aslo my full body starts paining as I have worked too much. In the gap of two or three months. What I do to save myself. Home remedies don't works a lot. Jab tak proper medicine na le I mean I can't bear it. I feel mujhko medicine do and Mei theek ho jao.
Suddenly I have pain in my knee. Some times I get crams starting from my hip to my leg in the night during period or any other time. Pls advice.
Hello sir. I am 34 years old male from tamil nadu. My one leg is affected by polio. So I have strained only a my one leg through the life. Now days my normal leg's foot have pain. And also have some itches. Is this is symptoms of any problem?
There is gape in my neck spinal bone which bone is start from neck n go through shoulder to arm n I am having so much pain.
Hi My dad met with TB at his knee and he was medicating since may 15 to till and now he is getting shoulders pain Plzz let me know the reason and remedy for pains?
Dear Doctor, I am 73 years old (DOB 30/03/1941) male. Recently, I developed pain in my Right Knee. I went to the Orthopaedic Surgeon who had carried our orthoscopic about twenty two years ago. He had the removed bits of cartilage and since then I had no problem. This time he saw my X-rays (copy attached) and said that I needed replacement surgery ? first to the right knee and then to the left knee. On request he prescribed Tab Nucoxia 90 and Vitamin E 400mg. I am diabetic (2) and have high blood pressure, both under control with medication. A pacemaker was implanted on 01/06/2012. It is working fine as per my last check up on 03/11/2014 (next check-up due on 3/5/2013). I am having following medicines ? Tab NatrilAm, Tablet Telma (80), Ecosprin (75), Urimax (0.04), Metosartan (1000) BD, Trajenta (5), Amaryl (2), vitamins and calcium). My request is to advise:- 1. Is there an alternative to surgery? Is Joint replacement surgery a must? 2. Is Tab Nucoxia 90 safe with the medicines I am taking, and how long should I continue?
I am 55 years old.I have pain in my right arm.My right thumb gets numb and a bit swollen if I keep my hand hanging.The pain is twitching needles kinds.The TSH level is 7.34.Blood sugar fasting is 97 mg/dl
Sir, I am 37 year old male we are having a problem of body pain for last one year because causes is long drive and when we move for doctor then in test my uric acid is increased but we can't get proper medicine from doctor please suggest me some more information. Problem is back pain during a driving and we can't feel no power in left hand suggest me.
I am suffering from pain in my legs from last two days. I have sprayed some gel on legs to overcome but still there is pain even I can't walk properly please suggest what to do.
Mujhe aplastic anemia hai jab se mai thik hua hu mujhe mere jodo mai joint pain hone laga hai mera weight bhi bada hai kahin is liye to mujhe joint pain nahi hone laga please help me.
Pain in back, joints or in muscle can be very troublesome. And, if it continues, then it can cause a lot of discomfort as you then find it difficult to perform even day-to-day activities. Homeopathy can very effectively deals with any pain. Let us check the remedies:
Homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you are tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
Ways in which homeopathy can cure Joint and muscle pain:
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain, but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.