Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SalunkheYour feedback matters!
My wife suffering last 10 years from chronic dysentery ,gastric, acidity, and she going toilet about 10 times in a day. Her stool passing without digest of food. She eating only boil food that also come out with stool without digest. Her age 58 years. Weight 44 KGS. She was treated under allopathic, Homeopathic. Her colonoscopy, endoscopy, USG, everything was done as suggested by doctors. Result was negative. Now you may suggest me what treatment will be suited for my wife.
I m addicted of afeem. Which grow in rajsthan and M.P.I tried to leave this but unable always. I tried bupronorfin and tramadol and tapentadol from a Doctor consult. But loose motions always create a problem and sleepless. Help me to leave this poison and I have lever fatty problem very much.
I got lots of acidity in my stomach I am having to much problem regarding this matter please help me out.
I am 27 years old. Doctors said I have lac of fiber. Can it cause stiffness in the stomach? I feel stiffness when I press my entrails in both of the right and left side of my belly.
From yesterday gas is producing frequently. And today it was a dark red-black stool. What happened to me? What to do? I am 17 years old and my 12th exam is going on. And doctor said they will start checking it after exam is it correct?
I am 35 year old, I have the problem of ulcerative colitis for 3-4 years. I have problem of mucus and blood in stool. I am on a permanent medicine balcul. Every after 8-10 months the problem gets aggregated.
Hello doctor, most of the time when I eat some spicy foods and feel irritation inside the stomach and intestine. So can you suggest me the measures and remedies for the same. Actually this is a frequent problem I face and my general physics and call it as stomach ulcer.
I suffer from Hyper acidity. Generally more prominent in the evenings. I have to take ant-acids regularly. Please advise .
Hi, My son is 3.5 years of age. He had 3 minor blood Dysentery in 2 months interval. Every time after a viral infection/fever. Stays for 0.5 to 1.5 days only and then with application of antibiotic goes away. My child specialist said it is normal. Is this really nothing to worry? We recently started fruit juice to him. Is it anything to do with Dysentery? Please advise.
1. Eat three small meals and three snacks evenly spaced throughout the day. It is important to avoid periods of hunger or overeating.
2. Eat slowly and chew foods well.
3. Be relaxed at mealtime.
4. Sit up while eating and for 1 hour afterward.
5. Avoid eating within 3 hours before bedtime. Bedtime snacks can cause gastric acid secretion during the night.
6. Cut down on caffeine-containing foods and beverages, citrus and tomato products, and chocolate if these foods cause discomfort.
7. Include a good source of protein (milk, meat, egg, cheese, etc.) at each meal and snack.
8. Antacids should be taken in the prescribed dose, one-hour and 3 hours after meals and prior to bedtime. This regimen is most likely to keep the acidity of the stomach at the most stable and lowest level.
9. Milk and cream feedings should not be used as antacid therapy. Although milk protein has an initial neutralizing effect on gastric acid, it is also a very potent stimulator. Hourly feedings of milk have been shown to produce a lower ph than three regular meals.
10. Caffeine-containing beverages (coffee, tea, and cola drinks) and decaffeinated coffee cause increased gastric acid production but may be taken in moderation at or near mealtime, if tolerated.