Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Pandey
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay PandeyYour feedback matters!
Yes I do masturbate regularly.& I tried homeopathy medicine more than 2 months. But there is no benefits.
Hi, I'm going to gym recently n can I take supplements like beef or whey protein powders.is it right to take ? please help.
I can't sex long time.In one minute I get loss my sperms. Which medicine help me. I want improve my sex time.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SWEET POTATO
1. Rich in high amount of Beta carotene
2. Contain twice the fibre of normal potatoes
3. Rich in vitamin c and E
4. Potent source of manganese
5. High level of vitamin B6 and potassium
Hello sir, His stomach will pain regularly. After every 1.2 month. While eating junk food. What should he do?
She is 50 years old working women. Everyday in evening, after coming home, she feels so weak & tired that she cannot do simple hometasks only. Shortly, sometimes she also has low BP. Pls suggest.
I am feeling my left hand weaker than right hand and the area of palm above the index finger including index finger is getting vibrant since middle of January.
I am 28 years old male and I have psoriyasis since 4 years I used many medicine and ointments but still suffering for dat pls give me suggestion
Sir I have stammering problem due to unregulated breathing I feel like some congestion in throat. What should I do.
Disorders be it physical or psychological can affect anyone, irrespective of thier age. However, there are certain issues, which can dampen you relation with your partner and can negetively impact your relationship. Premature ejaculation (PE), also referred to as rapid ejaculation, is the most common type of sexual dysfunction in men younger than 40 years and seen across all age groups. In elderly men (>60 years) erectile dysfunction is more common. A study conducted by the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed that this condition is almost equally prevalent in sexually active men of all age groups. If a man experiences uncontrollable ejaculation (discharge of semen from penis) either before or shortly after sexual penetration (usually within 1-2 minutes of penetration), he may be suffering from PE.
Types of premature ejaculation:
Premature ejaculation can be Acquired (recent) or Chronic (lifelong).
- Acquired PE: Acquired (recent) premature ejaculation means that the condition began in an individual who previously experienced an acceptable level of ejaculatory control and only recently has developed the problem.
- Chronic PE: In chronic (lifelong) premature ejaculation, the person has been experiencing premature ejaculation since he became sexually active (ie, post puberty).
How to diagnose PE:
The specific criteria for premature (early) ejaculation are as follows:
- In almost 75-100% sexual activity, the experience of ejaculation occurring during sexual intercourse within 1 minute after vaginal penetration and before the individual wishes it.
- The problem has persisted for at least 6 months and is a cause of mental stress to the person.
- The dysfunction cannot be better explained by any other nonsexual mental disorder, any medical disease, the effects of a drug or medication, etc.
Severity of PE:
The severity of premature (early) ejaculation is broadly defined as follows:
- Mild: Occurring within approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute of vaginal penetration.
- Moderate: Occurring within approximately 15-30 seconds of vaginal penetration.
- Severe: Occurring even before sexual activity, at the start of sexual activity, or within approximately 15 seconds of vaginal penetration. In such cases, conception will not be possible unless artificial insemination is used. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.