Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Oswal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay OswalYour feedback matters!
I have problem in hair. Kyonki mujhe hair mai bhut dandruff rehta hai. Means scalp par hota hai bhut. I don't know how to face this problem. Usi reasons se mare hair bhut damaged Ho rahe hai. Bhut kuch kiya but kuch nahi Ho raha hai. Abhi thik Ho gaya tha upar se bhut jhad rahe hai. please batye kuch kya karu mai. Maine kuch doctors ko bhi dikya but. Kuch fayda nahi hua hai.
I am 39 years old. My weight is 85kg and my height is 5.8" What should be my ideal weight and pls suggest tips to reduce it.
I feel pain in the right side of my abdomen when I have sex.In addition to the toilet I feel this pain. Is this a serious matter? Please tell me what i'll do.
Hai Dr. I like to ask about my skin problems .I m having sun rashes. If I went out in sunlight .It hurts and itching after reached home. It hurts in foot, hands, face, shoulders. Then I have a problem in my lips too my lower lips getting dry always and becoming white color .Now my age 24 . And I m having this problem From 5 years. And before 5 years I don't having any problem. I tried many medicines. While taking medicine it getting cure but again coming after stopping medicines. Please give me a final solution. And it will never come again .Please.
Hello Dr, I am 28 years old, unmarried .I am experiencing pain on the upper part of my penis whenever I make an erection .what is the reason behind this? I am worried.
I have red eyes last three weeks what should I do please give any suggestions and also headache but not fully.
Herniated disc what we commonly call ‘slipped disc’. It can be a very painful and debilitating condition. When the cushion that sits between the spinal vertebra is pushed outside its normal position, you have a herniated disc. This can occur as a result of rupture or bulging due to injury, disease, or deterioration. The spinal disc when pushed out irritates the spinal nerves that lay very close to the edge of these spinal discs causing severe pain. In some people, symptoms like severe back pain, leg pain, or weakness of the lower extremity muscles are traced to a herniated disc.
Herniated disc can occur to anyone. It is, however, seen more commonly in people between the ages of 35 to 45 who perform heavy manual labour or drive motor vehicles for long periods of time.
How does ayurveda help treat herniated disc naturally and safely?
- In ayurveda slip can be categorized as one of the diseases caused by vitiation of vata (one of the principle dosha in the body, responsible for the movement and function of the body).
- Ayurvedic treatment for slip disc concentrate at restoring the equilibrium through correction of the underlying functional equilibrium.
- Chirayu ayurveda panchkarma hospital provide very effective and most successful treatment for slip disc or herniated disc. The treatment compromises of detoxification and rejuvenation through panchkarma along with oral medications.
- The therapies like abhyanga, swedana, kati basti, patrapinda swedana and basti etc. Are done as per severity of the disease.
The ayurvedic healing therapies are beneficial in many ways:-
- They help in strengthening the supportive tissues that hold your spine.
- They help release the muscular spasm and nerve compression.
- They nourish the joints by enhancing circulation and relieve pain.
- Here are the ayurvedic therapies you can employ to treat herniated disk:
- Duration of the treatment depends upon the severity of the disease but usually take 4-6 weeks.