Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my ankle & heels, it will be more when get up at morning & start walking it can't easily keep a step is their any medications for this?
Sir I have lot of pain in my back please sir kindly gives me one of the best solution. .desi, drug,exercise wherever please sir.
28 year old female, legs pain too much, B12 injection taken but it's not providing permanent solution, not too much healthy.
I am 47 years old I have a problem in walking I am unable to stand long time and I have back pain, in L4.
Cervical spondylosis is a disorder that affects the joints and disc around the cervical region or neck. Earlier, it was believed that spondylosis can occur in old people only and is an age-related disorder. However, it is not true nowadays. Today, even youngsters complain of pain in the neck region due to cervical spondylosis. It occurs mostly to people who spend longer hours sitting and working on the computer. It is caused due to damage of cartilage and bones in this region. Symptoms of cervical spondylosis include chronic pain and stiffness around the neck.
Causes for Cervical Spondylosis:
A number of factors can be responsible for cervical spondylosis. Following are the common causes for the disorder:
- Overgrowth of Bones in the Neck Region: This can hamper the sensitive areas around the spine.
- Drying of Fluid: The spinal bone is made up of disc-like structures. There is fluid present in between the disks. Spondylosis is often caused due to the drying up of this fluid.
- Herinated Disks: In some cases, cracks get developed on the disks. This causes leakage of fluid in between them. Consequently, the nerves in this region get damaged.
- Injury: If you have had an injury to your neck, such as during a fall or car accident, this can accelerate the aging process.
Homeopathic Medicines to Cure Cervical Spondylosis:
There are homeopathic medicines, which can cure cervical spondylosis over a period of time. However, the dosage of these medicines must be administered properly to get rid of the disorder. Some of these useful medicines have been listed below:
- Conium: This medicine is prescribed for patients suffering from vertigo. If a patient feels pain or vertigo while turning the head sideways or lying down on bed, this medicine can prove helpful. Other symptoms that should be taken into account while prescribing this drug include feeling of tightness in the temporal region and pain in occipital area.
- Gelsemium: If the pain in the neck region extends to the back of the head, one may be given doses of Gelsemium. The patient complains of having the pain at the centre of the occipital region. Besides, the patient will feel inactive, dull and dizzy most of the times.
- Kalmia Latifolia: This is given when the pain spreads upto the arm region and fingers. The pain can also be felt around the shoulder blades. The patient suffers from frequent nausea. The pain increases when the patient tries to look down.
- Silicea: When the pain is felt on eyes or forehead, this medicine is prescribed. It is also useful in treating spine curvature. These patients cannot adjust with cold weather. They feel chilly most of the times. The get quick relief by warm fomentation.
- Calcarea Phos: This is useful for treating patients who have developed spondylosis due to the overgrowth of bones in the cervical region or bone spurs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
My mother has trouble walking, but she refuses to get a walker or cane. I worry about her. How can I convince her to get some sort of walking aid?
I am 20 years old, previous year I slipped over stairs and fall on buttock, I feel some pain while walking in the lower area where thigh bone joins the back bone, it occurs when I sleep and suddenly start walking after waking up.
Hello, Good morning my name dilip vasudev my question is my mom is having a serious knee problem and she is a diabetic patient what should I do now I already show and take the advice from optomologist.
my anklets are swollen. If I sleep swelling is reduced, but I sit for long hours in the office makes the legs swollen. what to do?
I am a male of 42 years. The joint of my neck gets frozen, and I need to use jerking motion to free it. Kindly suggest.
I have a problem of pain in my back side of waist. I've tried many things but no effect. So tell me what should I do to reduce the pain.
I have back pain since two months as i have one 9 month kids which was done by cesarean. I feel very difficult to stand when pain happen v strange pain.
respected sir mere brother h jo ki 30 year old h 3 -4 days se uska knee me halka halka pain hota h tell me please what is the reason.
Namaste Sir. I am aged about 32 years. I am unmarried. I am having pain and tiredness all over the day. Especially in lower back pain is seriously affecting for me. It is difficult for me to wake up squat and do the work please help me.
Muscle contusion is a condition that is characterized by bruising in the muscles. It generally tends to occur in athletes who play a lot of contact sports. Repetitive blows in any part of the body may cause damage to the underlying muscle tissues. These blows may lead to internal bleeding, resulting in blood clot formation. The most common site where it occurs are the quadriceps.
The various causes of this condition are:
- Direct repetitive blows to a part of the muscle in contact sports such as football
- If you fall on a hard surface
- It may also occur if the muscle comes in contact real hard with sports equipment like soccer balls
The symptoms of a muscle contusion are:
- You may experience swelling of the muscle
- Excessive pain
- Decrease in range of motion in the concerned body part
- It may lead to leaking of blood vessels
- You may also experience hematoma where a lump is formed over the affected spot
- Symptoms of broken bones, dislocations and fractures may also occur
Complications: This disorder may also lead to various complications such as compartment syndrome, which leads to compression of blood vessels resulting in pain.
Treatment: The basic treatment for this condition is the RICE protocol which is rest, ice, compression and elevation. You should rest the muscle, then apply ice to the affected area to reduce the pain. You can also take NSAIDs (non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) to reduce the pain. In severe cases, the doctor may drain the lump surgically.
It is advisable to not return to your normal sports routine in order to allow the muscle to recover. If you carry on with your regular routine, it may result in further complications like the formation of scar tissue. You may undergo various stretching exercises to relieve the pain and make a gradual return to your normal sporting activities.