Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay ManeYour feedback matters!
My psa 1.020 sugar fasting 89 and ppbs 140 taking dibitron 500 twice galvus 50/500 twice novarapid ins 18/16/16 metaspan5 once & treciba inj 14 units at night. My hba1c is 5.8 for heart ecosprin 150mg once resovas 10mg once selekonxl 50 mg twice amlopidin 5 once telma40 twice and angiospan2.5 twice is it sufficient please advice.
Asked: I'm suffering from mild joint pain specially in small joints in fingers. RA factor is positive. Kindly advice.
My penis release some lubricant when I am sexually aroused. Please tell me it is normal or I have some problems. My sex stamina is also low.
Hi since 2 weeks my eyes are red and watery and it is paining lot while I open my eyes pls tell me what should I do and what is my problem.
What are eating disorders? There are three well known eating disorders, anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa and binge eating. Anorexia comes from the greek words An & Orexia meaning without appetite. It is a disorder characterized by an obsessive desire to lose weight by refusing to eat. Bulimia is a disorder that is characterized by the need to expel the food you have consumed. Binge eating on the other hand is the need to consume excess food to the extent that you become obese.
Here are some Do’s and Don’ts while recovering from an eating disorder:
Realize there isn’t a quick solution to it
Recovery takes time. You cannot expect to see results the next day. Be patient and eventually you will get the results that you want.
Write in a Journal
Verbalizing your feelings can often help ease the tension you feel. When you write down what you feel it can help you come to term with the situation. Which is a step closer to recovering.
Do something helpful for someone else
When you do something helpful for someone else and they appretiate your work, it increases your self-esteem. This in turn increases your confidence and gives you a more positive attitude.
Don’t ignore the problem
Pretending like there is nothing wrong doesn’t help you. Acknowledge the problem and take the necessary steps towards recovery
Don’t avoid feelings
Don’t be afraid to talk about how you feel through your recovery. Vocalizing your feelings can help you and those around you realize how your recovery is going.
Stay away from situations and food items which are triggers. This will reduce the stress or tension you might be feeling because of them.
I am 27 years unmarried girl, my complexion fair. My hair have become dry and many split ends. Thou I oil my hair 4 times in a week, and trim my hair in two months once. My hair are quite long till my back. I am using L'Oréal shampoo. Pls kindly suggest good shampoo.
Why for Type II Diabetics quantum of a insulin to be injected before dinner is much less than before breakfast?
In my left eye in corner something is there looks like conjunctivitis since 2 months. But nothing happened. What should I do?
After giving hot compressed treatment still my eye having that small bump. Which is knwn as chalazion.
I am having ring worm in my both thighs. If I apply KZ Cream and KZ soap daily, I take Levo M tablet daily since last 8 months. It was cured someway but, it again starts itching. 2nd Problem is wherever it got cured, it left black skin. It is spreading in very big area. Please suggest what should I do.
Sir I has 70% of hair fall and almost my head is clear. I was 29 years old. If any other chance to regenerate in my hair?
My Esinophic count is 5 and I feel difficult to inhale. I had too many cough. I am afraid of any respiratory disorder. Please suggest me what I do.
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.
What are the symptoms of dengue? I'm suffering from fever over 3 days. Should I go for a blood test?
Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful journeys in a woman’s life. However, one must remember that there are several dos and don’ts linked to it. You can’t lead an undisciplined life and expect a healthy outcome. Your pregnancy has to be systematically dealt with. You have to give up on a lot of habits that could pose a risk to the health of your growing foetus. Here are some tips to have a healthy pregnancy:
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, it’s time to quit smoking. You must remember that babies born to mothers who smoke have a higher chance of being born as stillborn or prematurely. Babies have also been found to have low birth weight. This is really bad. Your baby will have to fight a lot to survive. You might be asked to undergo an emergency and untimely delivery. On the other hands, if you quit smoking, you will have lesser or no complications at all. Your foetus will be healthy and grow into a lovely and healthy infant.
- Eat well, eat right, and eat on time: Your diet plays an essential role in your entire pregnancy. You must include all essential nutrients in your diet. Don’t skip your meals and try to have a balanced diet. Avoid spicy and oily food as you experience indigestion issues due to pregnancy hormones. You will need to take some 300 calories extra per day for your foetus. Add vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Take multivitamins: Pregnancy leads to a deficiency of nutrients in your body. You must take a lot of multi vitamins to avoid the deficiency. Ideally, one must start taking the additional vitamin supplements before the pregnancy starts. Thereafter, she must continue with the recommended doses. For example, Omega 3 reduces the chances of giving birth to premature babies.
- Take sufficient rest: You must take rest in adequate amounts and take up moderate exercises in a day for not more than 30 minutes.
- Don’t be exposed to toxics: You should try and minimise the chances of getting exposed to toxic substances.
- Destress yourself: Try and destress yourself by listening to good music, reading a book or taking a careful massage. But you must avoid moving outdoors.
- Drink water: You must drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated all the time. Your fluid balance must be maintained throughout the pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.