Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay KulkarniYour feedback matters!
My mon suffering with kidney stone, she has very pain in stomach, can you suggest me for remove to kidney stone.
I am 31 yrs female, had high fever 15 days back due to urine infection. But still I am feeling very weak, unable to do basic home tasks also. Is it normal? Or do I need to consult a gynaecologist. Thanks
My friends father have prostate problem from last 9 month and he also suffering from asthma. Can it become cancer, if yes then how much time it taken.
I am a 22 years old female. I have both gallstone (just one) and kidney stone (just one) of 4 mm and 2.9 mm respectively. Also I have horse shoe shaped kidney. Is it because of the kidney shape that I have? In addition to this I also have constipation and I am more prone to loose stool. Are these symptoms of something?
I am 59 years now. Every day going to toilet at night about two times. At present I am taking Urimax D at night as per Doctor's advice. I am seeking your advice in this regard.
I have a back pain upper right on my shoulder its been a while I take medicine till it does not go away. And they said its a suspected gall stone or kidney stone can you help me give idea.
My mom are facing problem of kidney stone, diabetes and high BP problem please suggest some good diet.
My urine culture report is alkaline (ph 7.5), pus cells 4-6/hhpf, epithelial cell 15-20/hpf, r. B. C. 2-4, bacteria, others amorphous ohosphate present.
My mother is getting severe health problems. She is suffering wd gas trouble, kidney stones, now her legs are swelling very much along with back pain.help me
6 Ayurvedic Remedies For Treating Kidney Stones Naturally!
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are home remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.