Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay KatkeYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctors, I am facing the constipation problem from last 10 days, due to that getting hard stool, got blood in stool from last 7 days. Later stool getting too itch and bit pain in anal. Please suggest me tablets or ointments and using directions. Please suggest me which specialist I need to consult. Thanks a lot you all Doctors.
Hi Khana khane ke kuch der baad yaa jab pesab aati hai tb usme jhalan hoti hai .kya koi garelu upay yaa koi exercise ho isse thik krne ke liye to please btaye.
I feel like my erection is not as a before. While erection before my penis was thick. But now it is thin. N I had observe many times during this days. It's very thin. Please help me out. Wat to do. I had stop masturbate from 1 week. Before I used to masturbate 4 times in a week. Please tell me what should I do. 8 am taking carrot juice in early morning from last 10 days.
I am a sex addict. Well not adjectly like usual patient as I am not married so don't have any real partner. But I always thinks about sex and am a frequent masturbate. This thinks are really giving me hard time. Please suggest some ways to control this.
I want to become fat little because I am very slim and very less weight any suggestion for me and I have piles also and so that I want to get out of this both problem I am feeling very uneasy, what should I do? Please advice.
I have acidity problem since 8 years. I have done lot of treatment but by consuming treatment medicines my blood level decreases. Or these treatment doesn't help me in curing acidity. So please suggest me some remedies or medicines or treatment to cure this problem (acidity).
I am a 31 year old male, suffering from cough problem (mostly occurs through out the year) also done allergy test of blood. Due to which I have severe head ace.
As the saying goes, it is all in the mind. This is very true especially when it comes to physical intimacy, where though the body plays a major role, the mind is what drives it completely. In surveys, it has been found that people enjoy sex the most when they are in a happy mood. It is very common to find people not even think about sex when they are upset and depressed.
In both male and female sexual dysfunctions, stress is the most common cause. Stress, for whatever reasons, affects sexual life and relationships in the long run. There are some strong connections between how stress affects sexual performance. Read on to know how the human body reacts to stress, which also explains the strong connection between sex and stress.
- Body image: When a person is stressed, there are effects like overeating, which lead to poor body image. These reduce the tendency to have sex, as the person’s self-image does not remain very positive.
- Hormone changes: Stress also affects the pituitary gland, which is the master gland controlling all other hormones. The thyroid, adrenals, and other male/female hormone producing organs are affected, thereby, affecting the entire cycle of menstruation, ovulation, and fertility.
- Stress hormone: The hormone cortisol (known as the stress hormone) is produced by the body when a person is in stress. When these are constantly produced as in the case with people who are constantly stressed, the production of sex hormones is reduced, thereby reducing libido.
- Blood circulation: Stress causes vasoconstriction or narrowing of blood vessels, which reduces blood flow to the target organs. Reduced blood flow to the sexual organs translates to lesser amount of sex.
- Lifestyle changes: Some of the ways a person tries to manage stress is through excessive smoking, eating, drinking, and drug abuse. All these spell doom for a sex life, and may even cause irreparable damage to relationships. Smoking has been shown to be a major cause of impotence. Drinking leads to dehydration, which affects lubrication and therefore leads to painful sex, which may not be continued. Binge eating not only tires a person, but also leads to obesity, which again is not inviting for sex.
- Unhealthy relationships: When the person around is not nice to be with, it becomes a deterrent. Imagine someone who is stressed constantly, throws tantrums, has temper outbursts, and is generally cribbing and unpleasant. There is no doubt that the partner is not going to be happy with someone like that.
So, while sex is mostly thought of as an act of pleasure, it may not be the case always. There is a vicious cycle between stress and sex, which definitely can be managed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.