Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Erande
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Curved Penis
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Loss Of Libido
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay ErandeYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
My boss referred me Dr Sanjay Erande. He is one of the best physicians in city. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. The overall atmosphere in the Vedsuman Ayurvedic Sexology Clinic is very soothing. The complete process of erectile dysfunction was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
I was diagnosed with male sexual problems. I read about Dr Sanjay on one of the social media platform. With the help of his treatment for male sexual problems I am feeling so great ..Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but he has treated was able to treat me completely. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts.
I was worried because of my small penis size and I was not getting any solution to it. As one of my friend referred Dr Sanjay, I consulted heim and I got satisfactory results. Though the treatment took time but I am happy with the results.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sanjay Erande to be knowledgeable. Dr Sanjay gud but say side effects ??
Dr. Sanjay Erande provides answers that are very helpful. Dr.Book my Tomorrow's Appointment.
Dr. Sanjay Erande provides answers that are inspiring. Thank You Sir
Well behaved, and eager to listen the problem. Good councilor
Doctor was very friendly n treatment done was effective
Happy to visit at Dr Erande's clinic
Nice Experience With Dr.Erande
The frequent, passionate portrayal of shower sex in movies gives most people the idea that it is an everyday occurrence. That couldn't be farther from the truth. While shower sex helps stimulating fantasies as well as disinhibiting and developing your sexuality, mentioned below are a few reasons why one should take precautions while performing this sexual act or avoid it all together. Lastly, a lot of people find it difficult to have sex in the shower, so if it doesn't work for you, don't blame yourself.
Cons of Shower Sex:
1. Slippery floor- All of us know that slippery and damp places are accident prone areas and the shower is no different. Both the partners must keep in mind a few precautions before getting all hot and heavy under the shower. Owning a non-slip rug is essential and goes a long way to avoid twists, cramps, shocks and painful fall glides that may break or seriously injure your arms or legs.
2. Condoms- It is best to stay out of the shower while having sex if you still use condoms because no tests have been conducted to see if condoms can withstand soap, shampoo or any other type of cleansers mixed with hot water. It could get away with water, increasing your risk of pregnancy.
3. Lubricant- Shower sex can be very uncomfortable for women because the water washes away all the natural lubricant produced. Moreover, for women (usually those who opt for birth control pills) who cannot produce enough lubricant, shower sex can be painful.
However, there are silicon based lubricants in the market that make having sex in the shower easier and more comfortable. Do not use water based lubricant because the water can wash it away easily.
4.Security- Being secure is a very important factor when it comes to having sex in the shower so that one doesn't harm or injure himself or herself while in the throes of passion. Only the wall should be used as support. During such sessions try to hold on to something that is firmly attached to the wall to improve support. Do not seize railings, pipes, shower curtains, etc. as they may break or come apart.
When you face difficulty in maintaining an erection long enough for having a satisfactory sexual intercourse, it is said to be caused due to a condition called impotence. Sexual satisfaction is vital in a relationship, and when impotence is the reason for displeasure, you must try to understand the cause of impotence.
Often, believed to have a connection with the consumption of marijuana, many people ask questions whether it is possible to treat this condition or not. Well, there are quite a few options that can treat this particular sexual problem of men.
What is marijuana?
Marijuana is a psychoactive drug, also known as cannabis, acquired from the Cannabis plant, which is intended for recreational and medical purposes. As far as the global status of marijuana is concerned, it is an illicit drug that is most commonly used. Containing over 400 chemicals, the effects of marijuana can be psychosis, suicidal thinking, mood changes, addictions, etc.
Can marijuana influence impotence?
Many studies have established a relationship between marijuana and erectile dysfunction or impotence. But marijuana does not have a direct influence on erectile dysfunction. Rather, it's the effects that marijuana has on the brain that increases the risks of the exasperating and depilating sexual problem called impotence.
Many people smoke marijuana as it leaves them mentally feeling all good and pleasant. Every time they smoke marijuana, the levels of the inflammatory hormones in the body such as the prostaglandin E-2increases. Though these hormones help in relaxing the muscles of the body, an excessive production of them can cause serious inflammation in the body. Therefore, consumption of marijuana beyond the right dosage leads to the arteries becoming constricted. The arteries play a crucial role in erections, and the inability of the arteries in pumping enough blood to the necessary areas results in erectile dysfunction.
How Ayurveda and sexology can be of help?
Sexology is the study of the human relationships and sexual life that focuses on analyzing, and offering a solution to the sexual problems. While Ayurveda deals with boosting the immunity power of the body from within and eliminating the cause of a disease. So for treating impotence caused due to the intake of marijuana both the medicinal specialties offer great help. It is done by detoxifying the toxins that marijuana leaves inside the body and completely heal the person of impotence.
Impotence is also referred to as erectile dysfunction, and nowadays, it is one of the most common sexual conditions in men. Though it is not a life-threatening condition, it can have a significant and serious impact on a person's quality of life, as well his personal or sexual life. Therefore, opting for necessary treatment is essential to ensure a normal and sexually satisfying life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The mention of the word "orgasm" is enough to numb your senses. It is like a pleasure trip that nobody wants to end. It gives a person an inexplicable eternal feeling, a climax that most couples wait for with bated breath. As known to all, an orgasm is a zenith of a sexual interaction or intercourse. You will seldom come across a person who doesn't enjoy an orgasm.
Sex without an orgasm can be quite dull and boring.
Have you ever been intrigued as to why an orgasm feels so good? What is it that makes an orgasm such an enjoyable experience? This article is an attempt to unravel this simple yet important query that has been baffling people for long.
An orgasm is a way our body reacts physiologically on being sexually aroused. Though the level of excitement and its impact may vary from person to person, most people (both men and women) feel good and euphoric on reaching an orgasm. There is an interesting science behind this. It is important to mention that the brain plays a pivotal role in an orgasm. As in any other organ of the body, there are numerous nerve endings present in the genitalia. These nerve endings are in turn connected to the brain and the spinal cord via the large nerves.
In this regard, the nerves that are instrumental in sending the signals and the stimulation to the brain (different regions of the brain) on being aroused or excited sexually include
- The Pelvic nerve is responsible for sending signals from the rectum (in both the sexes) and also from the vagina and cervix (women).
- The Hypogastric nerve is responsible for sending signals from the prostate (men) and also from the uterus and the cervix (women).
- The Vagus nerve (the longest of the 12 cranial nerve) is only involved in sending the signals from the cervix, uterus, and vagina in women.
- The Pudendal nerve transmits the signals from the scrotum and penis in men. In women, it transmits the signals from the clitoris.
The signals sent to the brain during an orgasm results in its activation, especially the reward circuits or the pleasure center. The pleasure center is responsible for all kinds of pleasurable feelings in a person. The areas mainly affected by the sexual excitement include
- Amygdala: It is mainly involved in the regulation of emotions like sweating, increased heart rate, and blood pressure. • Ventral tegmental area (VTA): It is responsible for the release of the neurotransmitter, Dopamine.
- Nucleus accumbens: The nucleus accumbens is an important part that controls or regulates the release of dopamine.
- Others: Cerebellum (maintains and coordinates the muscular activities in the body) and the Pituitary gland (responsible for the release of vasopressin, oxytocin, and beta-endorphins).
The arousal, followed by activation, acts as a catalyst which further results in release of neurotransmitters and hormones. The more these neurotransmitters and hormones are released, more pleasure and excitement is experienced during the act.
Coitus is an activity meant to give the utmost pleasure. But do you know it could also be potentially dangerous when you try certain positions in your quest to experience the best sex ever? Yes, this is very much possible, and you must be aware of it to stay safe. Over the years most prevalent causes of penis injury are brought about by various potentially dangerous positions which are often used by couples. Some of them can lead to fracture of an erect penis and may cause a rupture in the cylinder lining responsible for the erection. Around 10 to 30 percent of the penis fracture cases recorded, it was noticed that the urethra is damaged and there could be gushes of blood in the urinary opening.
What are the common sex positions that can be dangerous?
There are several dangerous sex positions which include incline leg, the bodybuilder, the London Bridge and the triple lady are considered harmful for the optimal functioning of the sexual organs. Not only that, all these sex positions are quite difficult to perform and they can cause irreparable damage to the penis.
Even though you may think that it is fairly easy to understand if there had been a damage, the truth is that most men are hardly able to understand what has happened. And, most of the men are not ready to admit that they are not in control of their sexual functions, while some others don't want to acknowledge their injury.
How to prevent injury from these dangerous sex positions?
If you want to avoid such injury, you must never experiment with any sexual activity unusually or masturbate in an undesired way. If your penis is injured, it will leave a long-lasting impact on the quality of life you lead. Even though the initial pain may subside within a couple of days, the dangerous side effects will show up later. It may include loss of morning erection, pain during ejaculation, pain during erection, unsustainable erection, gross curvature and even shrinkage of the penis. Nobody would ever want to face all these issues by experimenting with your penis.
Along with these, too intense and vigorous sex in all forms is dangerous for both the man and the woman. It is essential to allow the body to prepare itself and when you are continuously reaching orgasm without allowing your body to deal with it, it may lead to unwanted complications.
How to recover from genital injury?
In case your genitals have already been injured, you should seek proper treatment without further delay. It will not only aid in accelerating the recovery of the damage but also restore the harmed nerve endings. It is always recommended to use an Ayurvedic form of treatment for it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Boys who have hit puberty may often wake up and find seminal discharge on their nightclothes. This is the result of a spontaneous orgasm and is known as having a wet dream or nightfall. Nightfall is a common occurrence and nothing to worry about. For some people, this is a phase that they outgrow while for others, it can last a lifetime. The frequency of these emissions also varies from person to person. However, it can be frustrating as there is no rationale behind it and it can be embarrassing to talk about to friends and family.
Ayurveda is a form of treatment that not only look at the symptoms present, but addresses the problem as a whole. According to Ayurvedic texts, the semen secretion is dependent on the person’s diet, visual pleasure, sexual desire and lifestyle. Some of the factors that cause nightfall according to Ayurveda are tension, increased libido, stress and early sexual relationships. Depending on the factors that may be triggering this condition, there are a number of ayurvedic medications that can be used to treat it.
- The first step towards treating nightfall with Ayurveda is to have a healthy, well balanced diet. A nutritious diet strengthens the body and also makes it more responsive to medication. Avoid milk just before sleeping and have plenty of fruits to prevent a zinc and vitamin A deficiency.
- There are a number of Ayurvedic herbs that can be used in varying combinations to reduce nightfall. When it comes to herbal remedies, it is important to be patient and persistent. You must take your medication regularly at the same time and in the right dosage. Ashwagandha and Shilajit are ayurvedic herbs that correct sexual problems and boost energy levels. They also improve the quality of sperm, sperm count and endurance. Triphala can also be used to treat nightfall by providing nutrition to the body that may have been lost due to ejaculations.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways of preventing nightfall. This improves the connectivity between your mind and body and calms the mind. Pranayama yoga also helps reduce stress and is in turn reduces nightfall. Pranayama is best practiced in the morning as soon as you wake up. To practice this form of yoga, close one nostril and breathe in through the other. Hold your breath for an instant and breathe out through the other nostril. Alternate nostrils and begin with ten sets and work your way up from there. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
How to stop automatic sperm leaking? Everyday my sperm is automatically leaking when I falls in sleep. I'm getting irritated with this can you please tell me the solution for this.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition where a man finds it difficult to maintain an erection during a sexual performance. Over 50% of the overall population above the age of 75 suffers from this condition. This might occur from a lack of sexual desire or from a person suffering from conditions, such as fatigue, anxiety and stress. Excessive consumption of alcohol also leads to erectile dysfunction. Some standard treatments related to erectile dysfunction include implants, vacuum pumps, surgery and natural treatments.
What leads to erectile dysfunction?
An erection involves the participation of nerves, brain, blood vessels, muscles, etc.Erectile dysfunctionscan be caused by obesity, diabetes, tobacco consumption, Parkinson’s disease, heart disease, problems involving the prostate gland, etc. A study showed that more than 60% of the people who are over dependent on alcohol tend to suffer from erectile dysfunction.
Why a visit to the doctor is necessary?
Erectile dysfunction can be a sign of completely unrelated diseases or health problems. It is necessary to know the underlying cause of the symptoms of this condition. Some common treatments suggested by doctors are losing weight, exercising, and curbing the intake of alcohol and cigarette smoking. Doctors often prescribe medicines such as Viagra and Levitra, but that might come with side effects such as headaches, nasal congestion and dizziness.
Natural remedies to treat erectile dysfunction
- Dehydroepiandrosterone: Dehydroepiandrosterone or DHEA hormone is produced by the adrenal gland. Our body has the capability to convert this hormone into both estrogen and progesterone. The dietary supplement of DHEA is prepared from soy and yam. A study conducted in Massachusettsin the year 1999 showed that consumption of DHEA supplements can greatly improve this condition within six months.
- Consumption of L-arginine: L-arginine is a naturally occurring amino acid present in the body. It increases the rate of nitric acid in the body which in turn relaxes the blood vessels and facilitates a successful erection. A study conducted by the NIH in 1999 confirmed that the intake L-arginine on a daily basis significantly helps in treating erectile dysfunctions. L-arginine can also be taken with pycnogenol to get quick results.
- Kavach Beej: Beneefits of Kavach Beej include the remedies for fatigue, tiredness, lack of sexual desire, and erectile dysfunction. This herb has a catchy name, but it is also very potent as a sexual libido enhancing herb, improving both low testosterone and returning the thyroid bodily hormone to normal, improving sex.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is used as the important part of many Indian Ayurvedic remedies for the sexual health of Men. Shilajit is famous and popular for being effective in the treatment of numerous diseases, health conditions and disorders. Shilajit is generally considered to be very useful and most effective in the treatments of problems related to sexual health.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has been used since 2000 years to treat erectile dysfunction in Indian Medicine in some traditional and folk remedies. It boosts libido and increases longetivity. Ashwagandha reduces stress level, so benefits to improve the stamina.
- Safed Musali: Safed musli, a very potent ayurvedic aphrodisiac herb, has been proven to be extremely beneficial in treating low libido and erectile dysfunction. Safed musli is also an excellent remedy for several other male conditions, including infertility, oligospermia or low sperm count, premature ejaculation, and physical weakness. It has the ability to increase your sperm count and semen motility, and thereby improves your fertility. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Yoga is known for improving the testosterone levels as well as increasing your blood flow to the pelvic area of the body that aids in beating erectile dysfunction. If erectile dysfunction is becoming a serious issue in your sex life, and is making you feel embarrassed, and if there is intriguing fear of intimacy with your partner, then it is important to get hold of a yoga mat and try out some easy yoga poses that can alleviate the issue to a considerable extent.
The yoga techniques are well-regarded for their ability to spice up your sex life, and you may try some of these yoga poses to get over your erectile dysfunction.
- Seated forward bend: This can help in boosting your endurance by toning as well as strengthening the perennial muscles of your body, which are known for aiding in erectile rigidity. Practising this pose or asana regularly will not only help in beating erectile dysfunction, but also delay the ejaculation as it can contract the perennial muscles right before the orgasm. It is recommended to try this pose and practice it regularly for at least 10 to 15 seconds at a stretch for better results.
- Plank pose: This asana is one of the most effective ways of treating erectile dysfunction and improve the levels of stamina in the bedroom. After performing it consistently for a week or 10 days, you can notice an uplift of your stamina levels and an increased upper-body strength that is required while having intercourse. You will have to do this regularly and hold the position for as long as you can and lower down your body slowly.
- Raised legs pose: This posture helps in offering an intense workout to the core muscles and involves the glutes and quads as well. This, in turn, aids you to last longer while having intercourse in the missionary position. It also helps in stretching of the muscles which are located at both the sides of the lumbar region and the hip flexor that helps a human being to bend the knees. Practising the exercise on a regular basis increases energy levels and blood flow to the pelvic region and combat erectile dysfunction to an accountable degree.
It is no surprise that premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction lead to various problems that also affects the bonding between two persons. Increased stress levels along with various other factors have contributed to all these health issues that can be easily shot down through proper practice of yogic postures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.