Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay D PatilYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes over three days and pain in eyes or also flow the water in my eyes what should I do?
Hi doctor I am 23 years old and have power -1. 75 in both the eyes. I have been using glasses and contacts from past eight years. Now I am thinking of lasik can you tell me about the risks involved and the expenses of the treatment.
These days I feel very much back pain. Some time it is not bearable. What to do? and my eyes also pain in every evening.
Pain in medial upper border of orbit on both sides radiating to the frontal area. With irritation of eyes in the night.
I am having eye site of -3.0 and want to decrease my I site as soon as possible and I am getting headache because of eye site to and mai skin is dull.
My eyes looks tired all the time infect I get proper sleeping every night. Is there any way to get rid from lazy eyes?
I am 64 year woman having multiple sclerosis since 1991 I had suffered loss of vision in left eye in 1991 and again in 1995 both the times ophthalmology docs prescribed steroids in the Aiims and vision was restored 95 %. No complication since then. However I apprehend if some complication develop in coming years then what should be precautions to avoid it.
I have problem in my eye since 4year and I am using spectacle now. I want to remove my spectacle. Please give me some beat treatment.
I am 21 year old. My eyes sight power is CYL (-0.50) And Axis 95' in right eyes and for left CYL (-0.50) and Axis 90' both vision got 6/6 and I don't want to wear the glass. Is there any other methods to obtain my eyes power back. Like any diet. Which food is better?
After working 2 to 3 hours on computer my eyes got burning sensation and it become very dry what should I do?
I am seshu 18 years old studying b-tech second year I forgetting what I listen in the class and what I read on the book.
He suffered from an accident and his brain got affected , he is only opening and closing his eyes , we are not sure that whether he is able to see or not . He is not responding to anyone , what should we do ?
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.