Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay D KothariYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from nightfall. I usually didn't had nightfall before coming to Bangalore. Since 1 month I am in Bangalore and I had nightfall for 4 time. Whats the reason for nightfall and how to cure it?
Hi, my not interested in sexual relation at all. She hate in doings sex How can I help her to improve her sex interest It's leading to big family issues Give me some solutions to solve this problem. And I'm'very very interested person in sex. Sexual relation very important for me In a day I need to do 3 to 4 times. Where is the problem Who have to adjust. And I'm not interested in other girls. I don't like it.
Hi sir I am Kranthi I'm 25 years old. I have a foreskin penis that skin is not at all come back what I have to do sir and shall I participate in sex or not.
Can I eat 2 banana daily. I am suffering from allergy by cold. Please answer me. And tell me that it is good or bad. I want to eat banana daily.
Hi I am 32 yes old. I smoke cigrate 30 pcs daily. Till 10 yes. I want to quit it. What should I do. Please advice check up as in my chest its pain a lot.
I have headache from past 6 months I have consulted many doctors but haven't seen any effect yet please suggest me what should I do?
Sir I'm a boy of age 18 years, I have severe rashes on my butt. continuing from 1 year. I got it when i'm in hostel its round big covering butt. And scaly itchy. And I got pimple like structures on my penis. Can you prescribe what medicine should I take to remove it?
What is Nightfall?
Nightfall or night discharge is a condition when some men ejaculate in sleep usually in the early hours of morning or late night. This problem usually worsens due to the weakness in muscles and nerves of penis due to past bad history of excessive masturbation, thinning of semen viscosity, fluctuation in hormones and a full bladder. Usually men are able to hold the semen but when it excess then it is eliminated in the form of nightfall.
In case of excessive semen flow and nightfall, a person might experience insomnia, dizziness, weakness, loss of memory and sight, pain in knees, weaker sexual incapacity, infertility, erectile, dysfunction and not to forget stress. In rare cases a person might pass urine along with semen.
Treatment for Nightfall:
It is believed that the best way to stop nightfall is by changing the lifestyle and treating with guidance of doctor. This includes reducing the frequency of masturbation and avoiding porn and nude pictures. However, there are some ways to cure nightfall naturally by doing the following:
1. Meditation increases concentration and inner feelings can be controlled. This helps distract men from indulging in unwanted activities and is very effective in controlling nightfall.
2. Exercise and Yoga allow a person to have full control of their mind, body and soul. By doing regular yoga and exercises sex related activities which induce nightfall can be avoided.
3. Bathing with essential oils before going to bed is helpful as it relaxes the body and mind and allows a good sleep.
4. Change in diet can prevent nightfall. Men who suffer from this problem should avoid acidic food.
and if the nightfall persists you need to consult a sexologist and with proper treatment of the underlying cause you can cure your problem completely with reboosting your lost physical and sexual strength.
Curing nightfall is easy and should be recognized so that it does not hamper the sex life of a man.
Following home remedies can also be taken to control or prevent the situation:
1. Bottle Gourd has a cooling effect thereby cools the system which is responsible for nightfall. It can be used in two ways, either by drinking bottle gourd juice before bedtime or by mixing the juice with sesame oil and massaging it.
2. Gooseberry or Amla, helps in increasing the immunity of the body. It is believed that drinking a glass of gooseberry juice can help get rid of nightfall.
3. Onions and garlic are known to cure many health related conditions. 3-4 cloves of raw garlic and onions in the form of salads should be had to cure nightfall.
4. Milk when combined with pre soaked almonds, banana, and ginger helps to eliminate this problem. Banana has a cooling property which helps to control the problem. Also, eating curd is beneficial as it has healing properties which cool the system and increase immunity.
5. Juice of celery and fenugreek are very helpful in night fall as well as premature ejaculation. These juices can be mixed with honey in a ratio of 2:1.
Hello sir A woman Did a oral sex with my penis on 26 Nov 16 she is hiv negative my question is I have floaters in my eyes from a month and sometimes my eyes gonna reddish I did a H1 and H2 test before a week it shows negative but I am very much scary tht eye floater and reddish eye symptoms of hiv so will it affect to me or not tell me.
I masturbate daily recently the dorsal vein on my penis look enlarged and it seems like the vein changed shape like the tangled bit. I went to see an urologists and he said it was ok. I have no pain but it just looks different.
Sir I am A.Raghavendra Prasad. Sir I am suffering from cough in the night timings and early morning .When I use the inhaler there is no problem but when I stop it will repeat .Please send me the proper medicines.
How to reduce formation of gas in stomach. As I am unable to take my diet in proper timing daily, facing some gas problem in stomach after dinner. Could you suggest me to reduce that problem.
Hello doc I have a 4.4 cm cyst on my right ovary which I realised a few days ago aftr doing USG .But I keep getting urinal infection for min of 2 time in a month for the lst 5-6 month. Plzz do advice. Thank you.
I have cold for more than years. I cant sleep at the night. I think it is allergenic problem. Sometime there will be sneezing also. So what can I do for it. What is the actual medicine for it?
In a day I eat gutkha 7,8 packet. and now I want to leave it but I can not. please advice me what to do?
I am a diabetic patient since last 10 years. Now my pp become more than three times of fasting. What can I do to reduce the same.
A nose bleed can take place due to a number of reasons, which usually all boil down to acute dryness of the nasal passages. The nosebleed and dryness can stem from sinus, allergic reactions, constant blowing of the nose, infections, and also during very harsh winter months when there is no lubrication in the nose. Nose bleed can also occur due to conditions, such as high blood pressure and when a foreign object gets stuck inside the nose.
Here are a few tips on treating nosebleeds:
- First step: The very first action when you experience a nose bleed should be to sit down. Once you are sitting, you should firmly pinch the spot that is soft. This lies just above the nostril. Do this for at least ten to fifteen minutes. The trick is to stay upright rather than lying down as this will bring down the blood pressure in the nasal blood vessels to stop further bleeding.
- Breathe: Breathe with your mouth as you lean forward to help in draining the blood into your nose, rather than out of it or towards the throat.
- Ice compress: Find a bag of frozen corn or peas in your freezer or an ice pack, and press this firmly against the nose to help in stemming the bleeding. As you are doing so, do not forget to cover the bridge of your nose with a towel so that it prevents you from catching a cold.
- Medication and side effects: If you are on any kind of anticoagulants that end up thinning the blood, then you may immediately want to see your doctor about a possible side effects and a change in the medication. This could also be an effect of haemophilia where the bleeding does not stop.
- Children: If a child who is under the age of two years suffers from such nosebleeds, then you will need to rush him or her to the doctor immediately as it could point at a more serious problem.
- Anaemia (learn more about Anaemia and how it affects the health): Nose bleeds could also suggest the presence of anaemia, so you may want to see your doctor about lab tests to determine and possibly rule out this cause. You can also start medication accordingly for this kind of an ailment.
- Nasal Packing: The doctor can carry out this procedure with the help of gauze that can seal the spot where the bleeding is happening.
- Cautery: This is a minor procedure that involves burning the blood vessel that is causing the persistent bleeding with a stick of silver nitrate. The stick will be inserted after local anaesthesia is administered to the patient.
You must see a doctor for severe and prolonged bleeding.