Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay D KothariYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years lady always facing gas problem. 24 hours. For that my stomach is always paining. Severe pain in my stomach. I am a diabetic patient since 8 years. please relief me from this pain.
I am 24 year old. I am suffering from a problem that I am getting some whitish glue while urinating with little pain and in some other situation also. And also some burning sensation in the organ also. Please help me to come out this problem. Next week planning to undergo a urine test.
I have a friend who is suffering from diabetes mellitus and hypertension so what should I do for him to take care.
I am underweight by approximately 20 kgs and I want to gain weight. I'm 22 years old and my height is 5'8" and weight is 50 kgs. I don't have any allergies. I'm vegetarian. Please suggest me what should I do to gain weight? And suggest me diet plan too.
I have chest pain whenever I bend down or stretch my body I feel the pain on my chest. I think it is due to acid reflux. Could you please suggest the remedy.
I'm very silent person from childhood, always I remain silent, even in home also I don't speak only. If I want anything I will ask thats it, I don't have frnds also. Now I wanted to become talkative, I don't have any psychological problems. Am trying to be talkative its not happening only, I don't what to talk to people & how to talk to people. Please suggest me any tablet to become very talkative.
Respected Sir, I suffer from ulcer in mouth again and again what I have to do is this problem occurs due to the inappropriate sleep.
I feel always too sleepy too tied. I didn't do my studies well. I am feeling sometime to depressed for my studies. Sometime I can't able to focus or do any thing. please help me!
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain when ever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
What happens if pancreas are slightly bulky as per so no graph report. Is it serious. Why does it happen.
I have night emissions problem so please suggest me that what should I do it goes to about two times a week.
My pet bhr khana khata hu fir bhi my bhot patla hu. Mere body ko khana lagta he nai. Aur mujey bhot khujli lagti hti hai ab aur red rashes ate hy khujlata hu to. What is the reason for this.
I am suffering with erectile dysfunction. I am of 30 yr. I did pelvic exercise but no benefit. What should I do?
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.