Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay ChohanYour feedback matters!
My brother aged 32 years and he is suffering from dengue from last 4 days. He had headache and pain in all body also has high fever. He is also medicated from hospital. Any consultation for this.
I am suffering from Glaucoma from last 7 years and I have gone through three operation on my Right eye due to Retina Detachment. Now my question is there have possibility of replacement of retina and can glaucoma occur in my left eye? I am scared about it. Cause from last 3-4 years I am seeing some lines are floating in front of my vision but four month ago I have visited Vasan Eye Care Chennai and the doctor told me that my left eye is healthy and there is no problem in it. But those lines disturb me a lot. Need a proper advise Doctor. What should I do now?
Hi, I am 55 years old suffering from prolong ankle pain and swelling no accident no twists on the joins area reason unknown please provide me your valuable suggestions so I can take prior treatment with out distracting.
I am ganesh I had high cholesterol and having 150/100 B P before 4 months so doctor advise me to take total xr 25 tablet and gave cholesterol tablets and my question is if cholesterol and B P come under control can I stop the consumption of tablets as doctor advise?
I am 27 year old Male, my height is 5.6 feet tall, my weight is 87 kg which is not good. I have to reduce my weight upto 10 kg. I workout regularly 1 hour 30 min for past 2 month but can not loose 1 kg of my weight. Can anyone suggest me what to do?
Hi, My body pains very high for last 2 months still now i am using pain killers And ailments but no one not working please suggest medicine.
My son is suffering fever with no headache and body pain since Monday. Fever is occurring frequently and reached 103 degree F. Report is saying no Malaria.
How to increase our weight by daily routine meal n add which ingredients to develop the body perfectly.
Most experts seem to all agree that nuts are very healthy, but they seem to have a lot of fact in them. Won't eating high fat foods like nuts make it more difficult to lose weight?
I am 25 five years old. I have very very pain in stomach and eyes very very pain. Please kindly give me some solution for this problem.
I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?
I am a 25 yr old male and have a very weak body and have 52 kg weight. Please give me suggestion to increase my weight permanently.
Sometimes when I've shortage of sleep, then I feel that some nerve on my left head side is start to tingle feel. When I shake the head or when I bend toward the down then I've the same feel. Is this is only a sleeping shortage symptoms, or headache symptom or any sleeping posture problem or any thing other major. On Thursday night and Friday night I've travelled for 8 hr and not slept properly. So pls suggest. I've observed this several times whenever I've not slept properly.
I am suffering with obesity with a an weight of 75 kg but my height is 5.4 so how can I loss my weight?
I am having facial hairs. Just nore than average. I dont want to remove it by laser. Need any other permanent solution to remove. Please suggest.
Sexual problems are very common in men and women. There are various reasons because of which sex may not be as pleasing as it can be. The reasons for this could range from the emotional connect that is shared with the person to actual physical issues which stop you from performing. Read on to know the 3 most common sexual problems in males and females.
- Impotence: When the male cannot attain and/or sustain an erection to allow for a good intercourse, it is termed as impotence. This is one of the most common problems, and it could be due to strained relationships, performance anxiety, smoking, diabetes, hormonal problems, etc. Most often, it is psychological and easy to cure.
- Reduced libido: A man not being “in the mood” may be something hard to associate with, but many a time, it happens. This is largely due to psychological causes, and if the partners don’t strike a chord, that could be the reason too. Other reasons could be hormonal imbalance, high blood pressure, etc.
- Ejaculation issues: There could be disorders which could be due to ejaculation that is premature, inhibited, or retrograde. These lead to improper release of sperms, either premature or delayed or back into the bladder. The underlying problem usually is easily identified by the doctor and is treatable.
- In all of these, admitting the problem is the first and most effective step towards treatment.
- In addition to counseling, which usually involves the partner, hormones may be needed in some.
- Quitting smoking, beginning exercise, blood sugar and pressure control, etc. are also required.
- In very rare cases, vacuum devices and penile implants may be required.
- Dyspareunia: The most common sexual problem in females is painful sex, which makes it difficult for the couple. This could be due to vaginal dryness, UTIs, pelvic area infections, etc. This is one of the main reason for reduced libido. Topical lubricants are often useful, in addition to counseling to allay fears and improve overall relationship.
- Reduced libido: This is very common in women, and could be due to relationship issues, painful sex, hormonal imbalance, etc. This is also possible due to the multiple roles that a woman plays, so much so that she never has time to think about it.
- Anorgasmia: Women have more difficulty in achieving orgasm, which is also more psychological and often a combination of sex education and counseling helps.
- Includes combination of medications, hormonal therapy, and sex education.
- Vaginal dryness is improved using lubricants
- Supplement hormones are very useful.
- Sex counseling also involving the partner
- Infections or inflammation in the pelvic tract need to be treated with medications.