Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay AgarwalYour feedback matters!
If I massage my penis by olive oil .will it get more strong erection? And will it make my intercourse time longer?
Sir I am suffering from anxiety disorder as per a doctors diagnose. But couple of days ago I met a psychiatrist he advised me tests like cbc and thyroid. I was suffering from anal fissures/fistula I was afraid of that. And my fear goes rise when I got the pain in right side of my chest below throat. Please advise me sir what is this. Is any thing serious please.
My body skin is not toned and also got some stretch marks on my thighs. So which type of massage oil used for toned or weight loss.
Is it possible to do operation for dark circles. because I have tried all the possibilities to remove dark circles, but no use. Only because of this I get very upset.?
How to control weight. Walking for about 10 kms per day would be sufficient with average speed of 10 mnts per kilometer. What else precautions reqd. A lemon with lukewarm water with two teaspoon honey is advisable.
Whether I use body sprays or not I have red patches in my armpits and also in the groin areas. They are very itchy and after itching for sometime, some fluid like substances comes out both from armpits nad groin areas. I have tried to change body sprays and soap I use. I also use antiseptic liquid daily but did not find any result. Kindly help.
I am 24 years girl and I have problem of breast pain from long time about 1 or 2 years. Early it has been gone with my periods, but now from some time it happens whole month. Sometimes it is so severe that my arms also getting pain. Sometimes I also found some cyst but gone after sometime. Please help.
I am 55 Yrs old. For satisfactory erection I take different types of pills. Most of them are ayurvedic and sometimes I take allopathic common available pills also. But now I experience that I don't experience the required rockhard erections and maximum time the semen come out very quickly. How can I get back the sexual strength of a boy of ages like 21-22? And how can I remove quick ejaculation?
What are dark circles?
Dark circles are shadowy patches under or around the eyes.This can make your face look aged, tired and discoloured. Dark circles may also be accompanied by puffy eyelids and redness of eyes.
What are the causes of dark circles?
- Emotional stress such as anxiety and depression
- Inadequate sleep, as a result of staying up too late or suffering from insomnia
- As a result of some prolonged sickness
- Excessive caffeine consumption
- Alcohol abuse
- Exposure and damage due to ultra violet radiation
- Drug abuse
- Not removing make up properly
- An unhealthy diet which lacks the necessary nutrients
- Melasma or hyperpigmentation
How can dark circles be removed naturally?
- It is important to get enough sleep. A minimum of 7-8hours of sleep should be sufficient to rejuvenate and replenish your body cells.
- Drink water. The optimum level of hydration helps to prevent dark circles and many other body disorders.
- A balanced diet helps to renew cell growth, repairs worn out tissues and slows down the ageing process.
- Light massage promotes blood flow and improves circulation.
- It is important to quit smoking and reduce alcohol consumption.
- Green teabags help to reduce the darkening around the eyes.
- Cucumber slices also help to remove dark eye circles.
What treatments are available for removing dark circles?
- Medicated eye creams especially, those containing retinol, azelaic acid, hyaluronic acid, hydroquinone and vitamin C
- Chemical peeling that is especially, directed at the area around the eyes
- Microdermabrasions a non-invasive non-chemical technique that makes use of a spray of micro-crystals in order to remove the superficial layer of dry and dead skin cells.
- Platelet rich plasma therapy is a new modality of treatment for under eye dark circles in which platelets separated from the patient’s own blood is injected in the area around the eyes, which then releases growth factors to give a more youthful appearance.
- Radiofrequency skin tightening.
- Fillers are often used to smoothen the skin, giving it a more youthful look.
- Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment. It makes use of injections which inject gaseous Carbon-dioxide into the skin’s subcutaneous tissues through a needle.
- Intense pulse light therapy (IPL) is a non-ablative and a non-invasive mode of treatment that uses high intensity waves (pulse) of visible light to improve problems such as age lines, wrinkles, freckles, age spots and other blemishes.
- Cheek lift sometimes corrects dark circles
For the complete treatment of dark circles, it is important that a holistic approach is taken towards finding out the cause and customizing the treatment plan. To get rid of your dark circles and make yourself look 10 years younger, visit a Dermatologist at the earliest!