Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My upper & lower teeth (6nos) have fallen down. Is there any treatment to fix the artificial teeth. Please give your suggestion.
I am 26 years old staying in mumbai and having a huge no of hairfall at the early stage. Applying Hair4U 10% Oil will have Hair growth?
Hi, I am having this back ache for sometimes and also whenever I wake up in the morning my left foot pains a bit. This pain persists for some time and then it doesnt pain any more for the rest of the day. I work in a multinational company and need to sit on chairs for long hours. I thought that might be the reason. Is there any exercise that can help me out.
Often I use to have a pimples on my face and due have a holes my face which makes me look bad. I request you suggest me good lotion/anointment to get rid of the holes and marks on the face. Thanks in advance.
Sir I am doing masturbating 2 to 3 times in a day is it effective for my married life can you please tell me if its effected the please tell how to stop it please doctor.
My son is 9 yrs old and his teeth r not in order, i took very good care when he was getting of his teeth no cavities till.
I feel pain my stomach from last 20 days. It is continuously for some time. Suddenly it gone. Suggest me what to do. I have consul doctor also but not relief.
My mother is 50 year old and she feel weak, headache, pain in legs from a 5-6 months. She suffer from thyroid so she take thyroxine medicine from 7-8 month.
I have a eye related problem. My eyes has turned in red color since last 15 hours so. What should I do?
I am feeliing like nausea all the time.What could be the reason ? even got some blood spots after 10 days of periods gone.
Sir I have ask many solution for permanent hair removal and sone suggested to use besan and turmeric powder mixing massage for permanent hair removal and some says it will not work. Sir what I do I am totally confused what to do sir for permanent hair removal with home remedies. Pls help sir. Provide me the guaranteed solution please sir.
We are surrounded by light from everywhere on all sides. Wherever we go, there is some source of light, be it natural or man made. However, exposure to bright light in excess can cause strain to your eyes and if this is continued your vision quality might decrease.
Here are some ways you can adjust light in order to lessen eye stress and to increase your visibility:
Make adjustments in your workplace:
According to studies, it has been shown that half of people who work in front of computer screens every day suffer from eye strain. Not only the computer, but the entire lighting around your workstation may also be causing damage.
- Reduce the brightness of interior lights. Many offices have bright, fancy interior lighting. Use of light bulbs and fluorescents should be lessened.
- In case of the presence of a window right behind or in front of your work desk, more strain is imposed upon your eyes because of the reflections on the screen. You should change the place or use dark, thick curtains or coat the glasses with anti-reflective material in order to reduce the glare.
- The blue light emitted from the computer causes a great amount of eye strain. You should adjust the brightness and keep it as low as possible.
Improve your home lighting:
For people who spend a lot of time at home working, adjustments should be made to the lighting in order to reduce eye strain.
- Avoid reading in a dim light room. This can give you headaches and produce eye strain. Any kind of activity where a lot of focus is required in dim or poorly lighted environments causes damage and strain to the eyes.
- Use desk lamps, reading lamps, under cabinet lights in the kitchen and other types of lights everywhere you work.
- If you work in a place for more than an hour, a nearby light would make it less stressful for the eyes.
For people with low vision:
- For people with less power of vision, proper lighting is a must. A 60-year old man would need to double the amount of light to carry out any activity which a man of 30 years would require.
- People having disorders such as macular degeneration, glaucoma and similar vision disorders need advanced lighting and should consult a doctor for ideas on improving their home lighting.
The presence of proper lighting improves our concentration, our ability to read, and we can differentiate between colors better. Therefore, always opt for the best lighting to avoid giving stress to your eyes.