Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay A SangleYour feedback matters!
I am 18 yrs old. I dont have beard on my face. My face is also oily. What should I do to have beard on my face.
I am 35 year old male and I am losing my hair from the sides. Thicker hair was now showing very thin as of now the effect is visible only on the sides but the hair-loss is increasing in it's intensity and the hairline is receding from the sides. I keep on changing my location so the water I use for bathing is not under my control. Can somebody kindly suggest me a solution.
Hi my age is 20 and doing study i am having a pimple on my face I have already reported to the doctor he give me a medicines and after that he cut that pimple after 6 months it again it came what should I do. Kindly reply me.
I have rashes in lower part between thighs and testones. Even though I clean it every day properly but it's not reducing. From long time I have these rashes and after sweating it gives a bad smell. Please suggest me a solution on this.
What should I do get rid of the dark circles in my face, I apply orange pack every day even that doesn't help, and how do I get rid of the pimples, I have tried all kinds of things like aaluveera, orange etc.
What is nail psoriasis?
Nail psoriasis is a skin condition which directly affects the nails on your fingers and your toes. This disease results in changes in the overall look and appearance of the nails. The condition usually involves a change in the shape, size, color and texture of your nails and the nails also, might feel tender and hurt.
The most common signs to identify a nail psoriasis condition are enlisted below.
- Color- The nail color may turn into yellow, green or brown. You may also have red or white spots beneath the nail on the skin
- Debris buildup- This refers to a potentially painful condition which involves accumulation of a white, powdery material beneath and on the sides of nails
- Separation- This means that the nail is uprooted from the skin bed on your fingers and toes. This leads to immense pain and discomfort and it might also obstruct with your day to day activities.
- Thickening- Thickening of the nail happens when there is a fungal infection along with a nail psoriasis condition. This leads to the brittleness and breaking of the nails.
Some of the common measures to avoid a nail psoriasis condition are as follows.
- Keep your nails short, well-trimmed and shaped
- Wear shoes that are easy on the toes
- Keep the nail edges smooth using nail filer
- Moisturize your nails well on a daily basis
- Wear gloves while doing activities like cleaning or washing
The most common treatment for nail psoriasis is phototherapy, which involves the use ultraviolet light rays to address the condition. The therapy usually takes place in a doctor's clinic or a hospital. Additionally, some of the systematic medications used to treat the condition are methotrexate, acitretin and cyclosporine.
I have nerve disease. Its effects my head is warm some of times and its causes my hair is loss. When my head is warm then some of hair is loss. Last five years this problem I face. Its effects some of portion of my head is patches and bald. What should I do?
I have mosquito allergy since childhood. There are many spots on my hands and legs. So what should I do to clear such spots. Please let me know. Thank you.
I am 21 years old boy having a problem of hairloss since 6 months I have tried many hairoiltreatment but no relief please suggest me some remedies n medicines.
1.The best way to prevent sunburn is to avoid or at least minimize long exposure to sun. Cover your body with full sleeve shirts and full length pants, wear hat.
2. Do not go out in the afternoons. Keep an eye on the clock. Avoid exposing yourself to sun between 10 am to 4 pm.
3. Apply sun screen lotions regularly for every 3 hours.
4. Massage your skin with soothing lotions to relive skin from pain and inflammation.
5. Drink lot of water and fluids. Hydrate your body to remove excess heat.
6. Frequently damp your body with wet cloth.
7. Avoid medications which increase sensitivity to the sun.
8. Avoid smoking and consuming excess of caffeine, alcohol
9. Use mild soaps to clean blisters, wounds. Chemicals in soap may dry the skin, increase irritation making the condition even worse.