Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangita
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SangitaYour feedback matters!
I lost some body close last year and since then feel very depress and prefer keeping to myself all the time.
My back pain started 3 months ago, after some days of back pain, weakness in my hands started. Now I also have stiffness in my neck. I have undergone MRI of back and neck, they are normal. Also my vitamin b12 level is fine. And D3 was low but I took injections of D3. And also many mecobalamin tabs, now also my condition is not good. Should I go to neurologist and should undergo EMG test? What should I do?
Having a lot of pimples in the middle of both cheeks and on the forehead between the eyebrows. On the right cheek, the pimples are larger in amount and there is a little big pimple buried in the skin and it is painful n little soft.
Menstruation is a physically painful affair for many women. Abdominal cramps accompanied by painful thighs and calves are commonly faced by many women just before the onset of their periods. In some cases, this situation can continue for the whole week, making it difficult to get any work done. This pain is also known as dysmenorrhea.
Most common cause of primary dysmenorrhoea in about 50% of females is the hard contractions of uterine muscles to dislodge the endometrium at secretory phase of the cycle. The secondary dysmenorrhoea may be due to fibroids, endometriosis, infections, ovarian cyst or adenomyosis etc.
Instead of popping a painkiller, here are a few homeopathic medications that can effectively cure this problem.
- Pulsatilla: Made from windflower, this is one of the oldest forms of homeopathic medication. Pulsatilla is suited to sensitive women and can be used to treat both irregular and painful menses. It also helps deal with over sensitivity and mood changes. Pulsatilla is most useful when taken between periods.
- Belladonna: Belladonna acts on the nervous system to treat sudden intense abdominal cramps and congested dysmenorrhea. If the blood in your periods is bright red and flows at a high rate, belladonna may be the solution to your problems. Other associated symptoms belladonna can help treat are red, flushed skin and temperature spikes.
- Magnesium phosphoricum: Every woman has a different type of menstrual pain. If the pain you feel is soothed by heat packs and application of pressure but aggravated by any type of movement, you could try to treat it with Magnesium Phosphoricum. This is also effective for period pains that increase in the night and early menses.
- Nux vomica: Nux Vomica is made from the seed of a plant. This is particularly effective in cases of menstruation accompanied by diarrhea. Nux Vomica also helps treat irregular and prolonged menses. It also helps deal with abdominal cramps and heartburn. Nux vomica should ideally be taken in low potency doses as it can have a number of side effects when taken regularly in high potency doses.
- Cimicifuga: Cimicifuga is very effective when it comes to treating painful muscular cramps. Women who need cimicifuga will find that as the flow increases, so do the cramps. These women also suffer from headaches, severe abdominal pain and shooting pains in the thighs. Along with pain, it also helps treat nervousness that may be a result of the menstrual discomfort.
- Chamomilla: Every woman deals with her pain in a different way. For some women, passive movement like driving a car can help alleviate pain. In such cases, the use of chamomilla can be very beneficial. It also helps with clotted bleeding and bleeding between periods.
Management of Dysmenorrhoea:
- Try to remain as active as you can.
- Hot water bottle fomentation can be done.
- Avoid excessive salt and fluids during those days.
- It is seen that eating an apple in those days helps to combat dysmenorrhoea.
Homeopathy has a promising role to play in treating dysmenorrhea. The medicines are known to reduce the severity of the pain as well as to treat the cause. Every patient with dysmenorrhea, experience different individual symptoms, which are carefully assessed while selecting the right set of medicines.
In order to prescribe the homeopathic remedies, the doctor has to take the detailed history of the patient and also keep in mind the primary or secondary causes as the case may be. Thus constitutionally and symptomatically selected homeopathic medicines will help the patient to get relief. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Hi, I want to sleep only five hour whole life with five hour sleep will I get any health issue cause of that.Please suggest.
Durva (cynodon dactylon)-
This ganesh chaturthi durva grass has special importance as durva is dear to loard ganesha. But durva has also many medicinal properties
1. Durva is shita in property so helps to reduce burning sensation and reduces excessive heat from body.
2. Its other property is stambhak (to stop) so helps to stop bleeding in menstrual problems, nasal bleeding.
This stopping property is also useful in diarrhea and dysentery.
3. Durva grass has excellent healing properties
4. It is good in curing acidity
5. It controls sugar level.
6. Enhance immunity
7. It is good in anemia by forming rbc due to adequate amount of chlorophyll.
8. Durva juice is used to reduce obesity.
9. Durva juice is useful to treat infertility as it is uterine tonic.