Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sangia A ShindeYour feedback matters!
Stone problem 3.5 mm stone Dr. Told Dr. is giving so expensive medicines Please suggest any ayurvedic medicine.
Lybrate | Dr Ashish Chauhan speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hi, I am very slim now i am going to marriage I need more fit body so please help me, give me good solution for my trouble.
Sir I want to gain height, my height is 5.5 and want 5.9 foot so please suggest me the right way to gain height.
I am 69years male have pain in my knees. Have sugar and hypertension for sugar taking Amryl 2 BF and Dinner, onglyza5, vogle 0.2 morning, Carbophage XR 1000, vogli 0.2after lunch and after dinner Please let me know what to do. Thanks Bangia.
I have a bad breathing problem when I keep fast on certain days. Sometimes I even feel like I'm going to faint on the days I fast. I would like to know what are the causes and if it's serious. Is it a sign of obese or any other serious issue.
I am now 105 kg and 175 cm height I want to reduce my weight can anybody give idea and suggestions for it.
I have fungal infection or psoriasis in my both feet from past 4 years. Please suggest if there is any permanent solution. Because I have heard that this is incurable disease. Is that so?
Hi, My. 3.5 years daughter has a pigmented skin around neck area which is getting darkened. She has eczema from birth but has got reduced. But there is overall darkening of the skin in last one year and neck is heavily pigmented and darkened. Pls advice.
Hello Dr. I have white hairs and I my age is 17. So what should I do it to remove and what are the precaution taken .and can you give me some medicine.
There is a gap between my front tooth it is from my childhood but is increased now so I don't like this please help.
What should we avoid eating for pcod patient. I am suffering from scanty flow, infertility and severe hair fall. please help me.
Cancer indicates the growth of certain unusual cells, generally uncontrolled in nature, in any part of your body. It may also refer to a malignant tumor and it can affect any organ or any part of your body. There are many different cancers accordingly, such as lung cancer, bladder cancer, skin cancer or blood cancer. Ayurveda offers effective measures for preventing cancer.
Read on to find more about the tips and get better prepared to fight this killer:
- According to Ayurveda, having fresh foods can help you to prevent cancer. Consuming more of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits may prove to be helpful.
- Avoiding fat based foods or fried foods can be effective in preventing cancer. Strike off hydrogenated fats (such as cookies, peanut butter, crackers etc) or saturated animal fats from your diet.
- Exercising on a regular basis may be very helpful. Stretching exercises, walking, breathing exercises and aerobics are considered to be useful preventive measures for cancer.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways to prevent cancer. These can help you to reduce stress and remain calm.
- Drinking green tea regularly can be very useful for killing any growth of cancerous cells in your body and thus help you to prevent cancer.
- Cutting down on foods with higher quantities of sugar can help you to prevent cancer.
- Include foods replete in vitamin D and vitamin C or citrus foods as these help to combat many kinds of cancer.
- Incorporate spices like turmeric in your daily cooking regimen. The 'curcumin' present in turmeric coupled with a few other accompanying properties can help to prevent the growth of cancer cells in your body.
- Garlic, whether consumed raw or cooked, can help you to fight the killer that cancer is.