Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
Mujhe 3-4 mahine se ek muh ke chale(ulcer) ka problem face hota h. Iske kiye kya upauy krna chahiye. Aur 8 10 day tak rheta h?
Hi Im patient of ulcerative colitis having wysolone 10 g decreasing now having sever tooth ache can not have antibiotics or brufen can I have do dt without any issue or side effects please reply I will have RCT after my steroids are over Thx.
Some women have dental problems such as gum disease and tooth decay, during pregnancy. The increase of hormones during pregnancy can affect the response of the body to plaque, which is the layer of germs on the teeth.
It is not true that the teeth are automatically damaged due to pregnancy. In case the calcium intake of the mother during pregnancy is not enough, the bones provide the growing baby with the calcium that it needs. When the breastfeeding is stopped, the calcium is replenished quickly. Nonetheless, the high demands of pregnancy can prompt specific dental issues in a few females. With professional help and appropriate cleanliness at home from your dental specialist, your teeth ought to stay healthy during pregnancy.
It is possible that a dental disease might affect a developing baby. Premature births have a risk of developing health problems such as cerebral palsy and issues with hearing and eyesight. Research has shown that around 20% of all premature births might be caused due to periodontal disease. It is an infection of the gums which is chronic in nature. The risk of premature birth can be reduced by providing the expectant mother with the required dental treatment.
Some of the common causes of dental problems which occur during pregnancy include:
1. Gum Problems: Women become vulnerable to gum problems due to hormones which are associated with pregnancy. These include gingivitis, pyogenic granuloma or pregnancy epulis and untreated or undiagnosed periodontal disease.
2. Vomiting: The ring of muscles which are used for keeping the food inside the stomach are softened due to vomiting. Vomiting or gastric reflux, which is associated with morning sickness, causes the teeth to be coated with strong acids.
3. Retching: Provocation of retching is caused in pregnant women while they brush their teeth, especially the molars. Not brushing the teeth regularly can cause tooth decay.
Things to remember:
- The demands of pregnancy can lead to particular dental problems in some women.
- You are less likely to have dental problems during pregnancy if you already have good oral hygiene habits.
- With proper dental hygiene at home and professional help from your dentist, your teeth should stay healthy during pregnancy.
Regular geting ulcer in my month. Try lot of medicine and Dr. After 1 month again happen. I am worry is it cancer. Please help me in this with proper medicine.
I am 50 year old my left side of tongue red color from last 60 days a have taken treatment from dentist and biopsy also done by doctor report of biopsy is normal but still its paining.
I have dental problems, on the last corner of my teeth there was a black spot on the upper part. So kindly suggested me how to cure it?
Ma mother in law suffering from cavity sensitivity. She does not feel pain. But feels uneasiness. One doctor said. It is because of gastric n acidity trouble.
I had gingivitis and thus, dentist suggested scaling since I had a lot of deposits and was confirmed that it doesn't harm the teeth. Now, how long will it take for my gum to get its grip back or grow back to the teeth and I can feel that a lot of the teeth is out my gums. How long will now, gingivitis take to heal. I am doing mouthwash with Hexidine twice daily.
Mujhe acidity bhi h, mera gala kharab rehta h, cold khane se bhi gala kharab ho jata h, hot tea pene sye chaale Ho jata h, koi solution bataye please
Flossing is as important as brushing on a daily basis. Taking the floss all the way down to the point where the teeth and gums meet is the appropriate way of doing it.
I am having tooth ache due to rotten teeth. I am 3 months pregnant. Shall I prefer for tooth filling/ root canal. Or anything else?
I have a pain in my teeth from last 3 days, I think there is a wisdom tooth is coming. What is the solution for this?
Mere daant me right upper tooth me 1 maheene pehle pain hua tha me dentist ko dikhaya usne kaha munhe root canal ko par ab munhe waise dard nahi rehta me khana bhi kha raha lekin mujhe kabhi halka pain hota but hamesha halka sir me dard rehta sir ke dard tooth se juda usi side pain hota uske liye koi medicine mujhe abhi root canal nahi kara na kyunki itna pain bilkul kam hao but headache khali right side rehta can tge treatment done with medicine.
2. Avoid sweats between meals.
3. Use fluorinated tooth paste.
4. Brush your teeth after every meal.
5. Visit your dentist regularly for cleansing of your teeth (scaling) and regular dental health checkup.