Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sane
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SaneYour feedback matters!
When I born I was white in color after my age 15 onwards my colour darkened due to playing in sun, now I am 21 not much fair, can I retain my original colour? if yes how
I am 25 years old male. I have itching rashes on my whole body. Those look like burnt skin. Prescribe me any solution or medicine. Thanks.
Hello ma'am /sir. I had very bad hair fall. Now it's little bit ok but still have hair loss. please suggest.
Acne usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25 but sometimes older people are also affected. It is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. It can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. There are various factors that make the skin prone to acne. Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Inflammation occurs in the clogged hair follicle, resulting in acne.
Skin repairs and rebuilds at night time while you rest, so it makes sense to follow good skin care routine before going to bed every night.
3 most effective bedtime skin care tips that rejuvenate your skin are:
- Use clean pillowcase: Many pathogens and oil may reintroduce to your skin if you use unwashed pillowcase. Thus make it a habit to use a clean pillowcase, preferably made of silk fiber, which keeps you away from the risks of pimples and other skin infections.
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin: Your skin is exposed to kinds of pollutants, allergens, makeup during daytime. So cleanse your skin properly. Then apply vitamin E-based moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Don't sleep with your phone: Your phone collects many bacteria and other microbes during daytime. Thus it is better to keep your phone away while sleeping to avoid any counter infections.
I am having pimples on my face since last 6 years and I have tried different medicines but no one works. Can you please help me?
HI, In my head doctor find a dermatitis. What is possible that head, and dermatitis remove by medicine.
I want to ask question about vitiligo treatment one of my friend is having vitiligo bt it in stable condition so plastic surgery is good for this treatment nad if yes which the best place to do.
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. Acne usually appears on your face, neck, chest, back and shoulders. These areas of skin have the most oil (sebaceous) glands. When your body produces an excess amount of sebum and dead skin cells, the two can build up in the hair follicles. They form a soft plug, creating an environment where bacteria Propionibacterium acnes can thrive. If the clogged pore becomes infected with bacteria, inflammation results. Acne signs and symptoms vary depending on the severity of your condition:
- Whiteheads (closed plugged pores)
- Blackheads (open plugged pores — the oil turns brown when it is exposed to air)
- Small red, tender bumps (papules)
- Pimples (pustules), which are papules with pus at their tips
- Large, solid, painful lumps beneath the surface of the skin (nodules)
- Painful, pus-filled lumps beneath the surface of the skin (cystic lesions)
Factors that may worsen acne:
- Hormones. Androgens are hormones that increase in boys and girls during puberty and cause the sebaceous glands to enlarge and make more sebum. Hormonal changes related to pregnancy and the use of oral contraceptives also can affect sebum production.
- Certain medications. Drugs containing corticosteroids, androgens or lithium can worsen acne.
- Diet. Dairy products and carbohydrate-rich foods such as bread, chips ,chocolates may trigger acne.
- Stress. It can make acne worse.
- Wash problem areas with a gentle cleanser If you tend to develop acne around your hairline, shampoo your hair every day.
- Avoid irritants. You may want to avoid oily or greasy cosmetics, sunscreens, hairstyling products or acne concealers. Use products labeled water-based or noncomedogenic.
- Avoid foods which trigger acne like dairy,chocolates.
- Do not pick your acne as they lead to scars.
- Do not sleep at night with cosmetics on.
- Apply aloe vera gel and drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.
Role of Homoeopathy for acne:
Homeopathy offers very safe and natural treatment for acne. Homeopathic medicines for acne work internally, in a very gentle and effective way, without any harsh external applications. Rather than suppress acne, Homeopathic medicines treat the condition at the root. These medicines, which are safe from any adverse side effects.
Important Homoeopathic medicines for acne are-Berberis .aquifolium,Pulsatilla,Hepar.Sulph, Sulphur, Silicea.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!