Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SaneYour feedback matters!
Hai I'm 21 years old. From past 6 month im loosing so much of hair when im taking head bath. What is the reason behind of loosing hair and how to avoid it?
Hi. I am 31 years mere face pr frakles hai unhe kaise remove kiya jaaye jis se face clean ho jaye aur glow bhi nhi hai pls doctor help me.
Last week. I went for a shave. Since then I am having pain just under the nose. It feels like some pimple came under the razor. Since then. Its generating some kinda yellow fluid. And paining like ulcer. Please suggest something.
I have skin allergy and skin infection. so what should I do and thats why my overall face is cover with acne and pimple. please advice me.
I am 24 years old and I have curly hair, I cut my hair 5 years back from that time my hair is not growing and used so my things but it don't work ,please help me I love long hair.
I have consulted a doctor for hair fall, he said to use mahabhrinhraj tel to control this problem. whether the oil is useful or not? Please give your opinion.
On my right hand figure there was a cut at now it become very dark and a black skin is covered there.
My bro is having pimples. Right now he is using skin shine. Prescribe some other types to get rid from pimples.
Pimples on face some time very small pimples on face and some time big size pimples on face due to heat and I do not no reason for this pimples I am facing this from 3-4 years.
I am from saudi Arabia and I came to india and I am getting black what should precautions should I take?
Psoriasis is one of the most chronic and long lasting diseases relating to the skin. Under this condition, the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. The top five things that can worsen your psoriasis are listed below.
- Alcohol - There is a direct link between your drinking habits and your skin health. Drinking, in general, tends to cause harm to the overall body. Skin being no exception also gets affected adversely by alcohol consumption. If you have psoriasis, then you should immediately consult your dermatologist so that he/she can assign you a daily limit for your alcohol consumption in a manner that it does not worsen the condition of your skin.
- Infections - Psoriasis also gets worsened by common infections like an earache, bronchitis, strep throat infection, and such others. It is highly recommended for you to consult your doctor if you have anybody infections along with psoriasis. So the doctor will be able to tell you the risk of the infection and how to go about managing it.
- Stress - Stress has been known generally to affect the skin in an adverse manner. Stress can cause your body to have a greater incidence of inflammation on your skin which further affects your skin disease. Your doctor can help you out with the ways to manage your stress so that it does not cause any further damage to your skin.
- Weather changes - Medical researchers have proved that psoriasis tends to grow in colder and drier conditions. It has reportedly been observed that people having psoriasis have smoother skin during summers than during winters.
- Cuts and bruises - If there are any kinds of breakouts or irregularities in your skin, then it would further worsen your psoriasis. Your cut skin may lead to a flare which is known as the Koebner phenomenon in medical terminology.
Related Tip: What is nail psoriasis?