Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SandipYour feedback matters!
Mood disorder during sex. Now Erection is not coming frequently. Kindly advice to get prompt Erection.
I want to know the reason of bad breath I have gone to dentist as well he said you r fine where should I go I want to gid rid of how.
I am 42 years old man I have spine problem in c3, c4, c5, right side and c6, left side. Since 4 year and a pain continues from neck to shoulder right side what should I do.
I am not getting a suitable job and am very depressed regrading this. Can not sleep properly neither think good things. I have gained my weight almost 12 kgs. Nw I am 72 kgs. Being unmarried I feel like masturbating regularly. Please help me with this problem.
Since 2015 I have been suffering from derealization a special case of depression I took the weight gainer last year and also I took stress as 12 class result was unexpected I consulted to doctor and I had Ecg test which suggested weakness of brain nerves Since than I have taken medicine from 3 different doctors but still I will as if I am in dream. World appears footy to me It specially happens in evening time around 6 . Sometimes I feel to suicide due to illness. Please let me know the proper treatment for it I will be thankful to you Thanks
I have got red patches on my skin for past 3 days. Before I have never had it. Before 3 days I have take dispirin and d cold tablets is this the reason for the same?
Why we should take vitamin E rich food items
- Vitamin E also called tocoferol is acted as antioxidants. Antioxidants neutralise the effect of free radicals that are produced in our body thus act as Anti-Aging.
- It helps maintain cell membranes, red blood cells integrity and protects vitamin A and fatty acid from oxidation.
- It is used to treat anemia.
- It is helpful to relieve cramping pain caused by the low blood supply to the affected muscles.
- Sources- Vegetable oil, butter, avocados, whole grain cereals, wheat germ, eggs, and nuts.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am female of 35 years and suffering from the problem of constipation for a long. I have to use syrup at nigh for morning routine. I consulted with many doctors, who prescribed many tests but nothing adverse found in the reports. Even biopsy was also done to discover the issue but all in vain. Please suggest me what to do?
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
I am 32 years old male suffering frequent urination and urgency in urine problem. Did all test like urine culture, sonography, xray, so finally one doctor ask about ciscoscopy and I did it. After doing this he said urine capacity is very less storage. How can be this happens. I mean to say how its possible. F.
My father is diabetes patient since 15 years and and his age is 60 yr now a days his bp is also getting high because of problems in home nowadays is there any treatment of diabetes to remove from the root?
Hi, I had periods on 19th july. Later on 26th july night I had taken an I pill. After that I did not get periods in August. It was just a little spotting. I did not get periods this month also. I got blood test done for pregnancy which came out to be negative. What could be the reason for no periods? What medication should I go for?
Dandruff is caused by the shedding of skin cells from the scalp. As the cells die, a small amount of flaking is normal, but when the flaking increases it causes dandruff. It is characterized by itchiness and flakes of skin on clothing or on hair. It is mostly a cause of embarrassment but may also indicate underlying conditions within the body which may need to be corrected.
What Causes Dandruff?
Not combing hair regularly– People who don’t brush or comb their hair regularly are more susceptible to developing dandruff. It is advised that you comb your hair at least 3 to 4 times daily as it will displace the skin cells and stop them from accumulating into large shedding of flakes.
Yeast can also cause dandruff– People who are sensitive to yeast, can sense an increase of dandruff during the winters. During the winters the skin tends to get drier and this makes dandruff more likely to occur. This yeast is a normal part of the fungi that lives in your hair, but with drier conditions tends to flourish and thus cause dandruff.
Naturally dry skin- Dry skin also contributes to dandruff formation. When people with dry skin sit in an air conditioned room, dandruff formation increases.
Seborrheic dermatitis (oily and irritated skin)- This affects the skin of the scalp, eyebrows, back of the ears, breastbone and the side of the nose. People who suffer from seborrheic dermatitis have greasy red skin covered with white and yellow scales. These scales may fall off and thus cause dandruff.
Not Washing your hair– Not shampooing regularly can also cause dandruff due to buildup of dead skin and oil.
Treatment of Dandruff:
Shampoo your scalp regularly with an anti-dandruff shampoo- Seborrheic dermatitis cannot be cured but it can be controlled over time. Use an anti- dandruff shampoo which contains zinc, selenium sulphide, and salicylic acids. Much of the normal dandruff is cleared by using proper shampoo at regular intervals.
Use tea tree oil- Tea tree oil has been used for ages as an antiseptic and an antibiotic. Some people are allergic to it, so precaution should be taken before using it by testing it on a small area of skin on your hands. However, it has been shown to be very effective in combating the development of dandruff when used as topical oil on the scalp.
Green tea- Drinking a cup of green tea two to three times a day can also reduce dandruff. Green tea has many herbal properties which are meant to treat psoriasis and dandruff. Washing your hair with green tea bags can also help control dandruff.
- Home remedies- Rubbing baking soda on a wet scalp has been claimed to reduce dandruff among many such other home remedies. However, it is best to consult your dermatologist before undertaking any of these methods.
Here are some treatments and causes of pigmentation