Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandip Chaudhari
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sandip ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old male. Iam having joints pain only the left part of both my knees and arm. And it has been already 3 months but still no improvement. I am worried, what to do. Please help me I am still young.
I had suffered spine fracture in 2014 and planted instrument in my spine now my weight is gaining is this harmful for spine.
Sir, My wife aged 50 years prone to migraine and back ache. Yesterday she suffered a back ache. And she felt a ache transfered to bottom of the central part of the chest. Not in the heart area. Taken tab for muscle catch. But not of a much relief. Ache still there. Can not take long breath. Any remedy is welcomed.
I am 49 years old male. I am suffering from elbow joint pain. I am frequently using pain relief gels, but only temporary relief. What do I do for a permanent solution?
I have black spots and pimples on my back and their are irritation and it's all over my back. And I try many creams and dusting powder but it doesn't work.Please tell.
I am. Having pain in my legs and I am 22 years old and in back pain while I am studying. What can I do. For this and prevention.
Mera peth me halka dard bana raheta gas kafi banti hae raat need proper nahi ati asid bhi banta hae ajkal joint pain bhi hae vitamin d 16hae please davai batye.
My elder son is 12 years old. Sometimes he complains that he feels pain in both the ankle. His weight and height is normal. He is slim. We give him 2 glass of milk daily and sometimes curd in the morning too. Kindly help.
Last one week I am very much disturbed with back pain and head ache also. Not able to work. Pls help me.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder: this usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfaifa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.