Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SandhyaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old boy. Mere ek side ke baal gir rahe hai us side ke baal bahut hi kamjor hai our 2-3 din me us jagah se sare baal gir gaye hai. Me bahut tension me hu please give me suggestion.
I am 24 years old nd I have unwanted moles on my face so is there any cream who makes them disappear nd make my skin glowing bcz after a month's I have to attend my brothers marriage?
Dr am 50 yrs old. Mine is a sensitive skin. My family had overian cancer history. Every year i used to go for healthchk up. I attained menopause 2 yrs. back. I dont have any illness. But for the past years my face getting tanned some time it looks grey and few times it looks blue. Eventhough am going with umberlla and using kaya's sunscreen only. Body looks the same fair colour but face only and my collagen in face also getting down and have double chin. I visited many skin specialist and they told u sit only in a cool place. I used lot of creams but all in vain. Pl give solution dr
I got loss of hair. Use minoxidil solutionreferred by a doctor. But my hair do not regrow. What cat I do. Kkjkkk.
Sir, I m 36 yr old man ,facing problem of continuous hair falling. Now top side almost all hairs fallen. Kindly suggest any helpful treatment.
The scar has already been removed And I use medication to So the medication will not help heal faster I asked some doctors they told me that it will take only a month after the scar is removed I took three pills and a cream Can you tell me another medicines which could help me heal faster.
I am 21 year old medical student,I have excessive hair upper lip,legs,since my pubertal age.From past two years there is increase in length of hair on my cheek and one or two coarse hair develop in the neck and chin area.My previous menstrual cycles were regular.But from past 3 months there is a delay of 15 days.Please tell me some solution.
Hi doctor center of my ties both the sides shin is became in red colour I guess skin infection and I use the cream ketoconazole 15g please suggest me is that cream, will help nor you can suggest please its been from many days I do not have itching nor pain.
I have white hairs for about 2-3 years. Now white hairs are noticeable. What should I do to overcome this problem?
Im 18 years old. I have a problem with my face. There is only a little of hairs in my face means beard. Can you suggest something useful that how increase the hairs in my face.
Dear sir mere nose per black black daag hai Wo daag kabi kam or kabi jada ho jate hai Menu kya karna chaiye sir please help me out please sir hum buhat pareshan hai please kuch batai na.
My wife facing a problem of huge hair fall. We have a 8 months baby. Is that due to pregnancy or any other reasons. please help.
I n suffering from acne. It is on my back and face. What measures or tube I used to get rid of it. I m also lil depressed because of it becaz I m always a gud lukng person.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors. There are a number of homeopathic treatments that are used to treat hair loss. These treatments focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium: This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a homeopath.