Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandhya BadeYour feedback matters!
My skin. Affect lot in sun light contact mode than. 30 min. Sometime skin swell. How can I get cure fr this.
I had some fungal infection on my chest few days before & now only black spot are remaining on skin due to that infection so which cream I should use to remove that black spots & itch guard cream is good for that? Or suggest any other cream. Thank you.
Doctors I want to take an health diet. I must be fit and due to sun my skin tone is little dark so I want to improve my skin tone. So please suggest me Complete food table what to eat and what to not eat.
I am having fishers for more than 5 months. I tried allopathic. But not cured. Then taken ayurvedic treatment. Now it is better. Is there any way to get out of this issue permanently.
There are so black brown spot (til) in my face. And these are growing Yrs and Yrs. What should I do. To stop it. Nd is there any cure to remove these spots.
I'm working in a MNC even though my skin colour gets dull. I want to whiten my skin color naturally, can you please suggest me to get whitening my skin by home made solution.
I suffered from small-pox 3 months ago. Now I have round round scars all over my body.. On my face TOO. And there are no signs of HEALING of scars even after 3 months. What should I do?
I do marketing, a field job, I am always exposed to sun, so I met a doctor in my area (Panvel). Dr. Kulkarni very infamous doctor here, he started doing milk and mask peel on me and I got very fair as I was before joining marketing job. Every month I do these peels twice, after every 15 days. But from June he started using mild milk peels, which showed no results, and I have got dark again. I have complained him many times, but he said this is because of this climate. My issue is I use the creams given by him daily, I cover my face and I also use sunscreen and I also do peels on me after every 15 days, so why am I getting dark.
When I was born my skin colour is white and I'm 21 years now, im getting vry black now a day's.sir please suggest me to get back my childhood colour.
I have tried everything for reducing dark circles. But its not working. please give quality advise for reducing dark circles.
I am 26 years old female. I have oily and acne prone skin. And blackheads in faces. Black mark around neck and mouth. What I do to over come this? Which soap and face wash is suitable for me? Please suggest to get good and clear skin.
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm.
Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment:
- Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
- Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
- Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
- Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
- Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
- Other Soft Skin Tissues Filler Injections: There are many other forms of soft skin tissue fillers other than Botox, which can be directly injected into the required area. Some of these are fats, gels and collagen which can be directly injected into wrinkles. These fillers work by swelling and plumping up the area around the skin to give it smoother look. However, these treatments also need to be done at frequent periodic intervals of a few months.