Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandesh GawadeYour feedback matters!
I am facing the inching problem in anus part. Consulted to so many Dr. They told I have a problem of intestinal worms. 4 or 5 times I have consulted to different Dr. They gave me albendazole, metronidazole, fluconazole, anti bacterial clotrimazole. Actually when I use it I give me relief. But again I facing this problem. I think intestinal worms getting uncontrollable. Should I consult to homeopathy Dr. Regarding this matter. Please consult me. What the next step.
After washing hands finger getting wet like hands in water for more than hour finger getting shrink soon is that problem.
My face cover by black sheet like. And small pores. When I settled in village that seem more compare to city. But same thing in city but less.
I feel like dead skin on lower parts of legs, contraction of skin of my feet, feet and fingers usually get sudden sting like feeling from inside, feet/fingers become sensitive to any even any light pinch of some edgy surface but skin underneath the feet is hard (not soft like other parts of skin).
I am a student of college and I am 18 year old am from last 3 to 4 years my is becoming dark and darker, how can I regain my nature fairness back, please help.
Hey Doctor, I have pigmented (black) lips. What could I do to get rid of it ?Could applying desi ghee help?
I am having fungal infection on my upper body, there are so many marks on chest due this issue and it is keep growing.
I 18 years girl and I have oily skin and have lots of open pores. But in winter is just started but skin is removing from face. If I apply any moisturizer it becomes too oily n face seems to be like never washed and I have too man spots and now they become til so suggest me how can I get rid of it. My skin tone is fair.
I have red eyes and hot body, itching my whole body surface, red dark spots on my face. What should l do?
Sir my skin is oily and my face has turned black and there is little bit Itching on fore heads shown to many doctors skin specialist but in vain it's from last 5 years my exposure to sun is also very rare once in a week pls suggest.
I am a 25 year old girl. I have 2 major problems about my face. One is black heads on my nose and other is I have a lot of hair on my face. Please tell me some solution for this.
I wants to tell you about the problem of skin whitening. This problem is started from the month of March. I have already take the treatment but can't feel relief please tell me the solution of this problem?
I am 30 y old. Some time my body get heated and skin will turn to black. What should I do for reduce body heat. And look fairer. Thanks in advance.
I regular smoke a cigarette & my lip color very dark black so I removed my lip black color. please guidance mi.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.