Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I am having problem of acid re flux symptoms every night whenever I eat some thing I have a feeling that there is burning sensation in my chest.Any remedy and which type of doctor should I consult ?
I am suffering in Palpitation from 5 years, and now I take Met xl 25 tablets regularly, and also suffering Thyroid and so I take Thyriobless tab.
2D Echo shows, Left Ventricle EF is 55% and I conclusion it is written as LV RWMA+ and Grade 1 diastolic dysfunction. Is it something serious?
If a person is in village and there is no hospital near village and heart attack comes so what should I do then?
I am suffering from chest pain from last 2 month. I is creating so much problem to me. Please give me some suggestion.
Sir in my heart often pain suddenly. Please tell me what should I do? And after some time I am feeling better. Often I worried about it. Second question is that what does ratio between height and weight. I mean how many weight should a person according his height. Thanks.
Hello Doctors Plzzz Help Today I surfing Heart Problem approx 9 Months so plzz advice through Email.
Dear doctor my sister is 37 years married. She is suffering from high BP ,plz suggest home made remedies for her.
I am 42 years old ,123 kgs in weight ,6.2 height and my creatinine is 1.4 I am on neprosave tab will my creatinine gets reversed? I am diabetic and my average sugar is 6.3 and my hypertension is 110/80 my b12 is on higher side its 1400 Pls advice whether 1.4 creatinine is correct for my weight What precautions should I take to safe guard my kidneys.
My nanaji had a bypass surgery and after 8 months he is suffering from different types digestive problems what to do? Why is it happened?
I have low bp. My age is 25 years. I am getting low bp. Frequently. I used medicine also but no use tell me the good solution to me.
Hi, I am 25 years, Today night suddenly in sleep, my middle of the chest started paining when I am changing positions. I observed that there is twitching sensation lower neck right middle of my chest. I guess some nerve might be twisted or something. Is this any serious or what should I di now. Any exercises for this to relieve the pain. I try to Google about it, but couldn't find appropriate exercises. Please help me.
My bp varries from 160-110 and after medicine it is 145-95, i am taking medicine -enam-5 once a day. Kindly advice, my age is 46+
Hello Doctor, My Grandpa is suffering from severe constipation. He is using Anti Psychotic medications like Risperidone and Quetiapine for his audible hallucinations. Normal laxatives like Milk of Magnesia is not working for him now a days. When a more powerful laxative is given, he is experiencing uncontrolled diarrhea. To control this diarrhea, he is having eldoper drug. After two days, he is suffering again from constipation. His stomach is very rigid and rarely he is experiencing urinary retention problem and using Furosemide for relief. He suffering a lot from these stomach problems. Please see the below further details: Age: 85 years, Weight: 95 Kg Height: 5.6 Ft Current Medical problems: Hypertension, Constipation, Insomnia, Knee Pains, Audible Hallucinations, Occasionally Urinary retention. Current Medications: Qutan, Alprazolam, Acemiz-MR, Risdone, Telmikind-H, Zincovit, Occasionally Furosemide. Could you please suggest a long term solution for his constipation. Thanks
Doctors tell that all my arteries are blocked I need to do heart surgery I am afraid is there a remedy I have breaking problem also.
I am 74 years of age my weight is 68 kgs .My family history is 4 out of 6 brothers having heart problems I am still leading life I can use stairs upto 5 story my bp normal sugar. 110/140.Please suggest
1. Make sure your blood pressure is under 140/90 mm Hg. If your systolic pressure (the top number) is over 140, ask your doctor what you can do to lower it.
2. Take your high blood pressure medicine, if prescribed, every day. If you have questions, talk to your doctor.
3. Aim for a healthy weight. If you are overweight or obese, carrying this extra weight increases your risk of high blood pressure. One way to determine if you need to lose weight is to find out your body mass index or BMI. If your BMI is above the healthy range (i.e., 25 or greater), or if your waist measurement is greater than 35 inches (women) or 40 inches (men) you probably have excess abdominal weight and you may benefit from weight loss especially if you have other risk factors. Talk to your doctor to see if you are at increased risk for high blood pressure and need to lose weight.
4. Increase your physical activity. Do at least 30 minutes of moderate activity, such as walking, most days of the week. You can do 30 minutes in three 10-minute segments.
5. Choose foods low in salt and sodium. Most Americans should consume no more than 2.4 grams (2,400 milligrams) of sodium a day. That equals 6 grams, about one teaspoon of table salt a day. For someone with high blood pressure, the doctor may advise less.
6. Read nutrition labels. Almost all packaged foods contain sodium. Every time you prepare or eat a packaged food, know how much sodium is in one serving.
7. Keep a sodium diary. You may be surprised at how much sodium you consume each day and the diary will help you decide which foods to decrease or eliminate.
8. Use spices and herbs instead of salt to season the food you prepare at home.
9. Eat more fruits, vegetables, grains, and low-fat dairy foods.
10. If you consume alcohol at all, consume moderate amounts. For men, this is less than two 12 oz servings of beer, or two 5 oz glasses of wine, or two 1 1/2 oz servings of "hard" alcohol a day. Women or lighter weight people should have not more than a single serving of any one of these beverages in a given day.