Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep JambhaleYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. I am having diziness and balancing problem for the past two years. The reason was not yet diagnosed. Last 1 year I had pari cr tablet and the same was under control. However last one month I am not having any medicines and the problem has started. When it comes I felt weekness in whole body.Could you please let me know what could be the exact reason and a permanent solution ?
I am worried about my health. Please suggest me so I can increase my weight and to become my personality become attractive. please suggest me.
I am 55 years old woman having small swelling and pain near my left side throat area. Please advice me to relieve the swelling and pain.
Hiii sir I am harsha my age 20 I have an a high hair fall what can I do for this problem so please can you give your answer.
Is hairootz beneficial for preventing hair fall? Should I use it? And how to use the capsules of hairootz. Its for eating or putting in hair?
Over 4 year I am suffering from irritating bowel problem Age: 18, Gender: Male Not fresh bowel movement, 3-4 times a day ,over 4-5 year, stool is soft, also getting pressure in the morning, small bowel, even have consulted doctor but no problem has found, stool is very small, overtime when going to bathroom feeling freshed but then also after 3-4 hour again pressure is there , More details about the presenting complaint: Over 4 year Previous history of the same issue: I have consulted homeopathic as well as English Past medications of the same issue: Naturolax fiber as prescribed by the doctor Lab tests performed: Stool test ,blood test but found no problem found.
Hi, I am 25 years old i'm suffering from back pain. What should i do. Please suggest some medicines.
I have diabetes since last 2 years I have blood presser also now 1 year problem of breathing my age is 50 I have problem of weakness, due to breathing problem there is oxygen is less percent in my body what I have to do to improve immunity improve oxygen lovable in body.
Hi, I'm 45 years old housewife I have been suffering from diabetes with high blood pressure and nerve pain. Yesterday I have done some test and sugar is found 192 fasting in blood and in urine . I am using medicine gluconorm g2 and stamlo 2.5. How I can manage my diabetes without using much drug.
Physical intimacy brings a couple closer in a relationship, encourages emotional bonding and whilst doing all of this, also bring a whole array of health benefits with it for both partners. Regular sex can actually make you physically healthier! Have a look at the benefits it brings, along with unmentionable pleasure. Speak to a sexologist for more information.
1. More Sex, Less Stress: If you're freaking out about tomorrow's job interview, slip between the sheets. People who have intercourse at least once over two weeks were better able to manage stressful situations. That's because endorphins and oxytocin are released during sex and these being the feel good hormones activate pleasure centers in the brain that create feelings of intimacy and relaxation and help stave off anxiety and depression. You don't have to climax to net the effects, but you'll get the biggest surge of soothing hormones if you have an orgasm.
2. Sex Boosts Immunity: Good sexual health may mean better physical health. Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
3. Sex Relieves pain: If you're using headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you're about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. These endorphins actually reduces aches and pains.
4. Sexual activity Increases blood circulation: Because your heart rate increases when you have sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.
5. Sex is Exercise: Sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something. Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV.
6. Sex Improves Cardiovascular Health: Researchers have also found that having sex twice or more a week reduces the risk of contracting fatal heart attack by half for the men, compared with those who had sex less than once a month.
7. Sex Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk: Frequent ejaculations, especially in 20 something men, may reduce the risk of prostate cancer later in life.
8. You sleep better: The sleep that you get just after you've made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night's sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.