Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hello sir, mera baat karne ke time mai gala saaf nahi rehta lagta hai jase gale mai thuk se lagti hai or jab hum gala saaf krte tb hota ni h
Im 19 years I have oily skin n pimple to with dark spot which face wash should I use coz whch eva soap n I ws using himalaya facewash but it leaves with to many pimple on my face.
Before few I getting tired I also use some energy drink also but not as good as accepted results I think my blood pressure also getting low.
I am 31 years old woman. I am breastfeeding mom. My baby is 7 month old. I feel pain in my left breast and too much milk secretion but there is no cist or gland. What should I do?
I am suffering from gum bleeding from past 3 months. But it is not visible to naked eye. Just after getting some changes in taste I came to know about it. Is it a matter of concern?
A person, in order to be a successful sportsman or sportswoman needs to take a good care of his or her diet plans on a daily basis. They need more energy, proteins, vitamins, calories, minerals, carbohydrates and fats than other people, who are not involved in sports. Also, the requirement of energy varies in different sportsperson.
On an average, a sportsman below 30 years of age needs 3000 Kilo calories of food whereas those beyond 30 years need 2800-3000 Kilo calories of food daily.
The different requirements in the diets of a sportsman are explained as follows:
- Carbohydrates: It is found in whole grains and fruits. Also the diet should comprise of foods rich in fiber.
- Proteins: Proteins are the building blocks of the body which is why a sportsperson need it the most. It builds their immunity and increases the ability of the body to handle physical stress and strain. It is found in chicken, fish egg whites, milk, yoghurts, beans etc.
- Fats: They are required for the proper lubrication of the bones. They also help in the absorption and transportation of fat soluble vitamins. Have foods with saturated fats like nuts, olive oil, fatty fish, low fat milk and low fat dairy products.
- Vitamins & Minerals: Adequate amount of vitamins maintain the health and integrity of the cell bodies in the body. It also fights against the stress by destroying few unnecessary substances in the body and increasing antioxidants.
- Hydration: Proper hydration of the body is essential for a sportsperson in addition to other necessary nutrient requirements since it increases the functionality of the person. This is because proteins might result in constipation in the body the effect of which is nullified by the supply of adequate amount of water.
- Fiber: Apart from these, foods rich in fiber are also required since presence of adequate amount fiber in the body helps in having regular bowel movement in a person.
- Salt intake: Salt is an important ingredient in the diet of the sportsperson since salt is the key source of sodium which has contribution towards keeping one healthy.
I have a cramp on my waist (left side) 3 days ago. I can't lean towards. At first It was happen 8 years ago. It was quite okay last couple of years. But 3 days ago it was happen again. I am suffering massive pain. What should I do?
I am suffering from diabetic. I take to every morning and evening glimestar pm2 and BGR 34 .But have suspected this both medicine . One is alopathic and other is ayurvedic.
My age is 20, I eat a lot but I am thin, height about 6 ft, feeling weak always, what should I do to get a healthy body?
If you want a healthier skin, hair and nails then consider adding 1 tbsp of flax seeds to your daily diet.