Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sampada NaikYour feedback matters!
Plz solve my problem I have neck and joints pain problem I used soo many medicines but no results please any medicine.
My age is 56 years I am feeling. Pain in my knees for d last one week, cholesterol level is also high and erectile dysfunction pl suggest some remedies.
Hi My mother 65 year old she having neck spiral cervical spondylosis she suffered from high pain for last pain I consult the orthopedic doctor she admitted in his hopital for 7 days but she cant having relief from the pain now she is at home she cant sit more than two minutes and cant walik for more than 2 minutes now she eat lyrica and itova tablet but she cant relif from the pain kindly give me advice or suggest specialist for her relief.
I'm 19 year old indian boy. I'm having pain just below my neck around upper part of my shoulder. I want to know the reason, cause and what is best for it.?
My right arm below the elbow has been paining for few weeks now - the pain aggravates when I pick something heavy. I have already got it x-rayed and nothing was found. Could this be Tennis Elbow - I work lot on Computers
I'm having continuous back pain at the right joint of my waist from last few weeks. I am regular with yoga and some stretching exercises but still can't find its solution. Please help me on this.
How to wrap bandage on ankle in case of minor fracture? M fractured fractured from last 15 days had medication properly but m not able to walk on my feet. Help me.
Dear Team, I am getting pain in my left shoulder and its not radiating to the total arm. No other discomfort too. I feel shortness of breath also. I experienced this kind of problem four months ago, Doctor advised for ECG and my ECG was normal. Now I am getting the same problem. Kindly advice.
Lower back pain at some point in time or the other has almost become inevitable in today’s world, especially because of the increasingly sedentary lifestyle that many tend to lead. Acupuncture, borrowed from the ancient domains of Chinese medicine, is often recommended by doctors as one of the foremost remedies to lower back pain.
Acupuncture requires insertion of thin sterilized needles at particular points of the body. The body has over 2000 pressure points which are connected by meridians or pathways, generating an energy flow known as ‘Qi’.
Triggering these points helps to correct and improve the energy flow, which in turn boosts overall health and helps alleviate pain. On using this therapy, the central nervous system stimulates the release of chemicals into the brain, spinal cord and muscles. These chemicals either produce bodily changes or alter one’s experience of pain to promote healing a feeling of well-being.
How acupuncture works by:
1. Accelerating the relay of the electromagnetic signals which initiate the flow of endorphins (hormones secreted by the brain) which have analgesic effects on the body.
2. Stimulating the release of a chemical in the brain, known as natural opioids, which ease the pain and induce sleep.
3. Modifying the brain chemistry by altering the release of neurohormones (hormones secreted by a group of nerve cells) and neurotransmitters (chemical messengers that relay messages within the body, from one neuron to another, known as the ‘target’ neuron, to muscle or a gland cell). Neuro-hormones affect the activity of the concerned organ or the tissue while neurotransmitters dampen the nerve impulses.
Side effects of Acupuncture:
1. If the acupuncture is carried out by a trained and an experienced acupuncturist, it is usually considered safe.
2. Adverse side-effects include ruptured organs or infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.