Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sameer Malaise
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer MalaiseYour feedback matters!
On 14th day of my period I suffer from pain in my legs and lower back. There is a white discharge also though all that subsides but pain in legs is unbearable. Kindly advise.
I have muscular dystrophy and my wife has polio. I would like to know if we plan to have child. Will our baby be normal. Is there any way we can check out whether our baby will born normal or not?
Mam m already period today on 25-2-2016. So now, still I hav to wait fh next month?. If I hav to wait den it might b too late na mam. My last date of MC 1-2-2016. N intercourse date was 16-2-2016. N agn I got period today on 25-2-2016. So it mean ls dat m on pregnancy frst step? Cz m not suffering r getting any symptoms f it. So plzz tell me wht is d reason of early period.
- Wear light-weight, loose-fitting cotton clothes.
- Exercise outdoors during the coolest parts of the day.
- Try to keep your skin cool by cool showers.
- Keep skin as dry as possible, remove all traces of perspiration, especially from the folds of the skin
- Avoid heavy creams or ointments that might block sweat ducts
- Avoid harsh soaps during the hot season.
- Wear loose clothing while sleeping and ensure your bedroom is well-ventilated.
I have been diagnosed with PCOD 5 months back. After consulting a doctor, she prescribed me "Glyciphage SR 500" and "Folvite" and "Siphene 100" from 3rd day to 7th day. Now my period cycle is 30 days. After following this medication for the past 2 months, there's no positive pregnancy. Should I go for "follicular study" If so, then which is the appropriate day for the test to be done? Please advise.
I have a doubt if ine undergo operation for not having a baby is there any chance to conceive again if they wish they want a baby again.
My wife is 20 years old. She has a lot of white discharge and itching on skin near her vaginal opening especially during sex. I use condoms while having sex. Please help. Me with this.
Morning sickness is one of the unpleasant experiences during pregnancy. Some women dread at the thought of it. It is more common in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, especially with the first child. Allopathy attributes this to hormonal changes, vitamin deficiency, dehydration, etc. Homeopathy believes that this morning sickness happens with the physical, emotional, and biological adjustments that the mother has to make with the new baby growing within her. As with all conditions, homeopathy believes in not just giving a medication to cure the nausea but to identify the associated symptoms and manage the woman as a whole entity.
Some of the popular homeopathic options available are listed below:
- Colchicum: The mere thought of food intensifies the nausea, especially fish and eggs. Any movement increases the nausea. There is an urge to consume carbonated drinks. The woman chooses to sleep with her knees drawn close to the chest.
- Sepia: The smell and thought of food worsens the nausea sensation. There is a craving for vinegar, sweets, and pickles. There is a feeling of heaviness in the pelvis. This exhaustion leaves you with a feeling of indifference to close family and friends. Exercise can improve the feeling.
- Pulsatilla: Staying in a closed, stuffy room make the nausea worse. Being out in the open air makes it better. Walking makes it better. The craving for sweet and fatty foods is high, but that worsens the nausea. Water consumption is reduced. Mood is unpredictable, wanting comfort and reassurance.
- Nux vomica: The woman wakes up from bed with a nausea, but not able to vomit out. The woman is hyperstimulated and feels very anxious and stressed. Light and sound can also add to the irritation. There is a strong insomnia component to this woman.
- Cocculus indicus: Loss of appetite, with even the thought or smell or sight of food making you nauseous. There is a highly tired and fatigued feeling. The person can feel chills, vertigo, and loss of sleep. The symptoms are usually worse in the afternoon.
- Ipecacuanha: The nausea is severe and constant, but is not relieved with vomiting. There is profuse salivation and constant spitting.
- Tabacum: The nausea in this woman is persistent, is worse when in a warm room, and induced by even the slightest smell of tobacco. The nauseas feels better when there is fresh air movement, might ask for the car windows to be open. There is also an urge to leave the abdomen uncovered.
In addition to these, some tips to avoid morning sickness include eating a dry cracker before getting out of bed, avoiding fatty foods for dinner, drinking plenty of water, and including a lot of ginger in your diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.