Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sameer Badami
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer BadamiYour feedback matters!
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
In addition, skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.
I have undergone a STARR surgery for internal rectal prolapse problem just 5 months ago. until 40 days everything was good (though prolapse symptoms were as it is before) I was recovering well after surgery .But I felt that my rectum had become narrow, from the staple line since I could feel the stools being stuck at stapl line. When I put even a little pressure to puah that out it starts paining & then inflammation, swelling for next 3 days to 1 week. Before surgery I never had to take Stool softeners regularly but If now I do not take Isabgol for even one night then stools are very hard & it seems rectum has been scratched then again starts pain, inflammation, swelling in anus area & inside Before surgery I use to eat chillies in food but now I can not tolerate even small amounts of chilly. It feels like burning sensation on staple line till 7-8 hrs I talked to my doctor but he said not to worry. But I be ok for 3-4 days then again this happens 3-7 days. Plzzz help what to do?
I have skin burn and pimple on my face I use scars removal cream for2 months but don't have any relief give me some suggestion.
I am 21 yrs old girl I have darkcircles under my eyes I hve tried lot of things but couldn't work so what should I do?
Please suggest the benefits of applying Vitamin C & Vitamin E serum on face. Also, what should be the timings for both respectively?
I had chicken pox few days back what medicine should I take to remove those spot marks from my face and body.
It tones the skin making it look fresh and younger. Use cold water regularly to wash your face as it will slow down the aging process and helps to fill out the wrinkles on your face.