Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sahebrao TokeYour feedback matters!
How to treat penile infections with natural and ayurvedic remedies. Patient has macula papular rash over glans with discharge.
What to do to maintain our body? What should do to been smart health? What to do for heart patient? If poison goes on our body what to do to stop it? How to be well healthy ?
Is there a way which works 100% to increase penis size at the age of 40 and I had heared about a injection which is taken every three monts to increase sexual power.
I am having a trouble while breathing I can't breathe properly while bicycle riding and while swimming. Please reply fast.
My relative sister is pregnant she have lot of pain and fever so much of weakness then what she to do get healthy and strong is she manage that problem.
I am 39 years old male, married. Errection problems, not able to have sex. Presently at monthly one time.
My husband is having type 2 diabities. He is 30 years old and weighted 100kg (hectic lifestyle and don't get time to exercise). He used to have a lot of junk food and now he has stopped eating junk food.But still his sugar levels remain 120-130. Can you please suggest some measures so that i can control his sugar level.
Hi doctor, Am a 33 years old men working as civil site engineer in gulf. From my college I got 2 bad habits that are chewing pan masala or same like that which available and other is masturbation. Before 3 months married, before and after marriage am doing masturbation regularly, once a day but for the last week 2 or 3 times per day am doing. And for that am watching porn videos. When am masturbating that time am also using these pan masala or like that. Howmany times I tried to stop all these but its only for 2 or 3 days after that again start. After marriage intercourse done but finally got negative result. My wife also think about a baby, so kindly help n guide in theses problems as soon as possible. Thanking you.
Hello all, I am 42 years old women. I have bought organic unroasted green coffee beans for my weight loss. I wanted to ask how many times per day I should drink it and should I be supposed to drink it hot or cold?
Hi . I have got boil on my left inner thigh . I get boils on a regular basis . Kindly provide me with some medicines so that it is healed very quickly . Also kindly update me with the reason behind that thanks.
Dear sir Mai 55 old man hu meri biwi 42 ki he Hama 3 ladki he said karake bhej di he ham 2 akele rehte he meri biwi sex dimand Karti he .me kuchh ni karsakta hu aap koi achhi davai bataiye ki Mai use santust kar saku .
We are all aware of how certain foods affect our overall health and weight. There are foods that work more than just boosting your metabolism or keeping a check on your blood sugar levels. Some foods can even improve your skin’s quality!
Here are some foods you can incorporate in your diet for healthy, glowing skin:
- Tomatoes: The chemical that imparts tomato its red colour, lycopene, has amazing benefits for your skin. Lycopene is an antioxidant that can brighten skin and slow down aging. The best way to reap its benefits is to eat tomato-based foods 3-5 times in a week.
- Green tea: Loaded with antioxidants, and acne-fighting powers, the humble green tea can protect your skin like no other. From acne to dull skin to aging, 3 to 5 cups of green tea can keep all that at bay, and give you healthy,glowing skin.
- Berries: Berries that are deeply coloured, such as cherries, strawberries and blueberries, are packed with antioxidants, which can counter blemishes and add that coveted glow to your face.
- Seafood and fish: Seafood and fish are rich in omega-3 fatty acids—a source of good fats. Eating good amounts of fats actually slows the process of wrinkling and combats acne problems, and everybody knows these two skin problems are a glowing skin’s biggest enemies. You can eat 5 servings of fish in a week to make your skin supple and glow.
- Pumpkin seeds: It’s not surprising that pumpkin seeds are called superfoods. These minuscule seeds contain numerous essential minerals like zinc, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and manganese. They are rich in antioxidants and provide generous quantities of vitamins E and A, and contain essential vitamins including vitamin K and B. It protects your cell membranes, helps maintain collagen, promotes skin renewal, and anti-aging skin care. Enjoy pumpkin seeds on their own as a snack, add them into a homemade trail mix, or sprinkle them on yogurt or oatmeal.
- Carrots: Carrots are rich in beta carotene, which prevents cell degeneration. It slows down aging and adds a healthy glow to your skin. Carrots contain vitamin A, which has been found to have beneficial effects on wrinkles, lines and dull skin. You can drink carrot juice, or put them in your salads to get maximum benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.