Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sahebrao Gaikwad
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sahebrao GaikwadYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 47 years old. This happened a week ago. Unable to come out feeling disturbed and stressed. Please help.
Respected doctor. please tell me can posture during stationary exercise bike workout harm the back? I am aksing because I think that posture is not good as we are slightly bend.
I am 55 male having ED problem suddenly two month back Earlier having sex twice or thrice weakly I am having BP and SUGAR MY doctor SUGGESTED TADALAFIL 20 but no erection Can you suggest better medicine for proper erection Pls reply.
I have sebaceous cyst on my forehead, which is movable. It is of skin colour, but no opening, looks like non- infectious too, I just want to know can I treat it with heating pad, or I have to go for surgical option, what will be the cost of surgery and i'm little worried about scars after the surgery, so please advice.
I am having pimples on my face every now and then. They are sometimes small and sometimes big. They are usually painful and filled with pus. I am suffering from this for lady 8 years. I use garner Acne control face wash and nothing else on my face. Please suggest a permanent fix for this problem. Thanks.
HI, I had fever 2/3 days back I took paracetamol 650 mg tablet fever gone but still weakness is there and also pain in the joints and blurred vision so, can you suggest any remedy.
With today's lifestyle, it is almost impossible to avoid stress. Each person experiences stress in a different way and can tolerate different levels of stress. For some work is a source of stress while for others it could be strained relationships or financial trouble. Stress, if not dealt correctly can harm a person mentally, emotionally and physically. Stress can also make a person age faster. Hence. it becomes essential to understand how to deal with the wear and tear of stress.
- Cut back on caffeine, alcohol and nicotine: Stress can fasten your heartbeat and lead to anxiousness and depression. Turning to nicotine, alcohol or any form of caffeinated drink may temporarily make you feel better but will worsen the situation in the long run. This is because all three of them are considered stimulants. Instead hydrate your body with plenty of water, fresh fruits juices and herbal teas.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is beneficial for a healthy mind and body. Exercising give you some time to yourself and gives you a break from whatever may be triggering your stress. Stress also causes the release of hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol. This can make you jumpy and tense. However, by exercising these hormones can be put to use and your body can be brought back to a calmer state.
- Talk to someone: Stress can lead to anxiety and depression. This can make you socially withdrawn and lead to even more stress. Hence, it is essential to find someone who you can open up to and share your thoughts and experience with. This will also help you make better decisions as stress can cloud your judgement.
- Get a good night s sleep: Stress can affect your sleep cycles and make you either an insomniac or make you sleep excessively. In both cases, you wake up feeling tired and sans any energy to take on the next day. Give yourself a routine of going to bed and waking up at the same time every day to fight these effects of stress and to give your mind time to refresh itself. It will also help to avoid watching television or working on laptops or mobiles for an hour before going to bed.
- Prioritize: Seeing a never ending to-do list is one of the most common stress triggers. In such situations, stress can make you unable to complete your tasks efficiently and you re left either feeling overworked or with an even longer to-do list for the next day. Hence, it is important to learn to prioritise tasks and get them done one at a time. Also, learn to say NO to people when you know you do not have the time to take on additional tasks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.