Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sahebrao Gaikwad
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sahebrao GaikwadYour feedback matters!
Yes, I am 23 years old. I want to reduce my cholesterol for my best health. So I want what step I will fellow for my best health. Please give your answer. And suggest me.
I am suffering from chronic gastritis since 2 month. Now I am continue my medicines. Doctor told me to continue the medicines about 1 year to completely cure. But now I feel better only when medicines serve. Any problem to continue the medicines 1 year?
I am taking protein powder for body building. Does it have any harm on body? Please explain in detail. I am also facing problem in gaining weight. Please.
My son just 15 years old having 73 kg body weight and his hight is 5 feet 5 inch. He has been suffering from moobs problem i. E baby fat problem. Please advice me that can he get rid of aforesaid problem.
I sufferings to sleep I can't sleep over night and also mently disturbing in monthly period last2 years.
Are you trying to lose weight?
Is losing weight difficult for you?
Does losing weight take a lot of time, money and energy?
Weight loss is the biggest epidemic in the world.
Unfortunately, traditional and most used methods of losing weight like dieting and exercise don’t work for almost everybody.
Even the weight that you lost by dieting and exercise is gained soon after you stop following the above-mentioned methods.
Why dieting and exercise don’t work?
By dieting you just reduce your intake and by exercising you just burn more calories. This is why when you stop following these two solutions, you automatically start gaining your weight back.
If food and exercise are only responsible for weight gain then:
- Why there are people who don’t eat much but they are still fat and people who eat a lot but don’t get fat?
- Why there are people who walk everyday and still they are fat, who have an active lifestyle but still they don’t lose weight and people, who have a sedentary lifestyle but they don’t get fat?
2-3 Medicines for every problem
Suppose a doctor gives the same medicines for every problem without even asking the symptoms and diagnosing. Would you consult such doctor?
The same way weight gain has many causes which are needed to be identified 1st and the solution differs from person to person depending on the causes of the person's weight gain.
- About 80% overweight and obese people have found to be emotional eaters.
- Food is the emotional pain killer.
- Weight loss is more of a mental process.
- Exercise burns only 10% calories in your body while brain and stomach together burn 80% calories of your body.
So what is the solution?
- Habit formation for eating healthy food.
- Habit formation for avoiding fast/junk food.
- Habit formation for exercise and if exercise is not possible then training your mind so that whatever physical activity you do or you can do will become your exercise.
- Improving body metabolism so that it stores less fat and burns more fat.
- Stopping emotional eating so that you don’t eat more.
- Stress management.
- Improving lifestyle etc.
By this, you not only lose weight but also your quality of life increases, and your health improves. You also notice improvements in your career, work and relationships. And thus you lose weight permanently with this scientific method.