Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar WardhamaneYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 19 year old and I am wearing sceptics from 7 years and my eyes no. Become fixed from 4 years and I want too fix my eyes by any means. My eyes no. Is -2.50 left and -2.25 right.
I am a class XII student, I feel alright while studying at times. But, most of the time I feel like cleaning my specs again and again due to pain in my left eye. It's been around a week, and my head aches daily. What shall I do?
I have vitreous hemorrhage in my left eye. I cannot seen anything with this eye. There are blood in my eye gel. please guide me what treatment I should take.
Sir, I have a small sight I want to go for laser treatment is it a better idea? Or is there any alternative to cure my sight permanently? Is laser treatment done for all age groups? Will there be any side effects after laser treatment?
I am 20 years, I have been suffering from burning sensation in the eye. Even if I close my eyes it pains. I read a lot and work on computer at times.
I am 19 years old. My eyes is week and my no is -2.75 and -3.00 for other eye. I want to do laser treatment so can you tell me doctor is it safe or not. Or cost also in New delhi NCR. And tell me special hospital or surgeon.
My wife is suffering from cold, continues sneezing, itching in eyes. Tried everything almost homeopathy, allopathy, ayurveda but some of good time. infect nose test also conducted to se where any extra nose bone but the same is not found. If possible please suggest what best we can done to stop her problem.
There has been a while since I checkup check done with my eyes and there has been a quite time my eyes is paining as I am constantly watching movies on my laptop.
7 days before me c3r eye operation done lens from my eye removed today. Can I wash my face with water?
I am 22 years old girl. I have specs I have 3 & 3. 5 no of my eyes I dont wanna go through any surgery or something like that. I want to have some natural or medicines by which I can remove my glasses. Please reply as soon as possible.
I have red eyes from last 30 days and I ised to wear spectacles of 3 number from last 2 year tell what you do to solve this problems.
From last 14-15 years I have double vision bt I did not bother. My eye sight is ok yet. What is it nd what should I do?
Hello Doctor, my son is 16 years old and by birth he is having acute congenital ptosis in his right eye. In 2005 he has operated already in Army Hospital Udhampur. But no change came in his eye. I want to consult or want to know by Oculoplastic surgeon opinion.
Sir I have colourblindness so I can not see red and green but I want become an SI so please tell me treatment for colorblind.
I am 18 years old boy. Sometimes I suffer from headache badly. I wear glasses of power -4.5. Is it happen for this power? What should I do? Please help.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.